It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I could kill someone like this!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101

feeling sorry for creatures that are not even self aware! :

What creatures are not self aware? Are you actually saying that calves are not self-aware? Surely you're familiar with the most rudimentary characteristics of living organisms, right?

Please elucidate, buddy.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
you should see what they do at guantanamo

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Apparently there is. a Japenese group of secret highly trained ninja's place throughought the world with acess to many world leaders.

if they feel there is a great threat to the world(nukes) then they will be given the go ahead and srtike.

Do you happen to know this for a fact MR BOB or are you just taking Fulford's word for it?

Are they really called the Black Dragons? What if they're really the White Knights?

They say they've got the forces of darkness/Illumi-Nazis etc under control, but do they really? How and when will we know for sure?

Non-subtle demonstration of power?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

i had actually heard of these people a few years back but it was simply hearsay.

to see much more information on them, has me believing that they do exist.

it really would not be so strange, there are much weirder things that happen in the universe.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Very well written response to the savage creation of desensitized people.

This was the premise of the movie "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" and thats what it reminds me of. Could you imagine what these people would be capable of in real life as you mentioned?!

The only disagreement I have is the "desensitization" over the "past 30 years"; It seems to me that it would be more accurate in characterizing it to be "since the inception of mankind".

Regards-

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

there is a big difference between killing something.to Torturing and then killing something.

Torture is illegal . if someone on death row was tortured and then killed humanly it would cause outcry.

Animals dont even get that last meal.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
What creatures are not self aware? Are you actually saying that calves are not self-aware? Surely you're familiar with the most rudimentary characteristics of living organisms, right?

Please elucidate, buddy.

Calves and cows and bulls etc are NOT self aware. I hope this is not a revelation to you ?!

What "rudimentary characteristics" are you talking about ? "living organisms " is a very broad classification!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
You say you could "kill" someone like this?
And your priorities are where?
Killing a sentient human for the trangression you see only on video, not knowing what these peoples mindsets, conditions, work requirements, etc., are as they are charged with putting meat on our tables everyday, having to kill and slaughter so "we" don't have to, you really think you're fit to judge anyone?
Unless
you are a lifelong "vegan", keep your sick, twisted death threats to yourself. I really don't think your cowardly attempt to brainwash the masses is appropriate.
As an aside, since you want to kill people, are you pro or anti death penalty. I would guess anti.
And are you pro or anti abortion?
I would guess pro. If my guesses are wrong, I apologize in advance.
Keep in mind that I have seen enough of people that demonizing others work (as they make the rest of our lives more bearable) is a common trait amongst the less intelligent.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
yea people that hurt other animals are just ignorant wastes of life

unless its in the interest of survival, why bother animals?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Don't worry about this folks, KARMA will take care of all the blood thirsty meat monsters on Earth. Nature will flame broil them all, including their very own veal. Watch the last scene of that movie the Knowing and hope and pray something like that happens to them all.
Savages.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

Yeah maybe I could maybe I couldn't. I will tell you who else I could KILL.....I could kill anyone that ever hurt my child or raped my wife. I could kill anyone that ever killed one of my family members too. Got a problem with that? Sorry! You're a sheep that lives in a world of wolves............and you're right there are other people that do YOUR dirty work. What would you do if some man raped you? Hire a lawyer and take him to court? LMAO! And we wonder why the world is such a hell hole. Man can do just about anything in this world.......we have the power to kill every living thing on this planet 100 times over with nuclear weapons...............yet we think we are below deciding who should live and who should die?

Back to my point.......there is a difference between torturing a defenseless baby cow and harvesting animals for food. And I'm a very conscientious shopper and pick my meats widely.......so yes I DO know how my food is slaughtered. EVERYONE has this ability if they did a little bit of research. In fact I can drive to the farm where I get all my meat, eggs and dairy products from and pet and feed the animals that will be feeding me. So don't talk about what you don't know lady.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Zosynspiracy]

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

What would you have done in Nazi Germany? What will you do when someone i.e. the government comes to kill you? Talk your way out of it? Leave the real world to men who know how to defend those who can't defend themselves. You can play dress up and live in fairy tale la la land.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm not a vegetarian, but I am an animal lover, and I would totally agree that the cruelty to those calves should not go unpunished, if people are going to eat meat they should get it by hunting, or producers should be humane in their practices.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

You, my misguided and too young to know any better and apparaently illiterate friend.
Read into the post what you will, I do not and cannot defend the things we see on that video.
As a meat eater/hunter/ someone who has had other humans try to do this to me, you, sir are an idiot.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

You eat fruit and vegetables, they are alive when they cut or snatched out of the ground or picked from the tree, how do you know that those plants are not screaming bloody murder on some level we are unaware of, I guess something must die for almost everything we eat, judge not lest ye be judged thyself.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Which poster are you calling an idiot?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Wow, you use your togue better than a $100 whore, you are so intelligent, sitting on your high horse saying not to judge others, and then calling people illiterate and idiot, maybe you should keep YOUR judgements to yourself!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Its quite hypocritical for people to on one hand say that the treatment of these animals is incredibly wrong (which it is obviously), and then go on to say that they would like to see the same thing happen to these people. Its possibly even worse saying that because it would be an act purely there to 'get even' with them. I doubt those guys at the slaughterhouse do that just because they hate baby cows.

As a few others have said, its down to de-sensitization. And once again I'll point out that Im not saying that the treatment of these animals is okay in any way, shape or form.. but Ive seen that many videos like this that it doesnt really shock or offend me as much as it would have done the first couple of times Id come across this sort of stuff. I remember the first time I ever saw a video of a cow being slaughtered the correct way and that was nearly enough to turn me vegetarian.

I guess when you work in that sort of enviroment you have to put yourself in the mindset of they arent living, breathing creatures, just a food product. Just seems like these people have taken the shutting themselves off way too far.
Im glad that that video has been put into the public domain though, hopefully it'll trigger a change towards the regulations on how these places are run.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bud 1

The OP said that it is quite acceptable to kill a human as opposed to a farm animal, I was showing the hypocracy of OP's words. that is all.
I for one value humanity above all, OP has shown he/she does not.
Therein lies my argument.
And to the individual that asks if I was calling them an idiot, answer is no, one of the posts prior was idiotic, we do have rules here.
Not the person, the post.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The best and most effective way to get back at these people is not supporting them; don't give them a dime.

Murdering people who kill animals is justified.

One death would prevent the death of thousands of animals so its not hypocritical for the OP to say they could kill them.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by The_Zomar]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join