It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kymatica - The Documentary that will Blow you away

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Evolution is a term to define only one organism,and that’s the self. The self is the Universe, the self is the Alpha and Omega,God, and Infinity,and that’s the only thing that evolves, because we’re all part of the self.Nothing goes through an evolutionary process alone or without direct benefit to the whole. So when you begin to think that there’s this controlling elite,this controlling hand behind the curtain leading the planet to destruction, when you think the end is near, the Apocalypse, Armageddon,and when you think we as a species are doomed…It is not THEY, it is YOU that brought this about.And for a very good reason…You are evolving.Stop blaming everybody and everything else. Quit panicing about global tyranny and natural disaster and Pay Attention. Because the world is telling you something,it’s telling you exactly what is wrong with you and how to fix it.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Epitaph25]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
That was very interesting and informative. Thanks for posting! I may have to watch more than once to make sure i take it all in.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Epitaph25

Hi, Epitaph25.

What you say is **exactly** what the 3 DVDs of the first
line of my signature say.

And the second line does NOT say about doom & gloom, from
now to 2012. . .

Blue skies.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Amazing just when i thought there wasn't anything left to learn for the night .. + k man

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Just started watching this video.

Why is the voice-over a direct ripoff of the voice-over actor from Zeitgeist? Did they conduct a study about the tone of voice in documentary film-making and establish a connection to it's effectiveness?

Also.. I'm not sure that the message here is positive. I do not like it at all, and it has nothing to do with me being unable to tap into my own spatial awareness and yadda yadda yadda. I'll explain my feelings further after it's complete. I just wanted to get that out of the way.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Epitaph25

Kymatica

I'm finding the constant barrage of hypnotics and subliminals is distracting me from the overall message. The flickering candlelight dominating the left quarter of the screen, the audio cadence going on for the first fifteen minutes, the occassional quarter second flash of maggots and things, the ten minutes in the beginning of the video filled with assertion after assertion with little to no connection between them...

...I feel like I'm being set up for somebody else's personal solution to a problem I don't have.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by patmac

I can see why you thought that. But, that is the original voice of the author. His first film came before Zeitgeist and had the same voice over.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

You are looking too much into it, dude. But, I like the over all message of the film which is completely different than the picture that the like of Alex Jones put forth.

In summary, all these elites are no different from us. In fact, they are part of us. And, we always have a choice: whether to create or destroy, whether to progress or regress. There is always a choice. What we should be striving for is awareness in order to be able to be in a position to make the right choice.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Saw this very recently! Very interesting! Thanks for sharing this on ATS.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The end stuck a cord with me. I liked the young man Benjamin Stewart's thoughts and messages the most.

Spoiler alert: When the Asians were harming dogs to eat, the heartbreaking cruelty they showed the creatures, I was full of rage, I wanted to hurt those people, but then Benjamin said things about people like me, self righteous and wanting to bring people to justice, is just as cruel as the Asians hurting the animals.

Sorry it is late, and it's hard to get the point across that is coming through me. It is evident everywhere, even on forums of child abusers, animal killers... and the majority of post are what? exactly my friend, folks wanting to do the same cruel things to the offender.

I don't know, of the entire film, I liked the last half-hour listening to Benjamin Stewart.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PontiacWarrior

Exactly. This is why I think we need more documentaries like these along with the ones that people like Alex Jones creates (that focus primarily on the problem than the solution).

top topics

join