It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. alleges company laundered money for Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

U.S. alleges company laundered money for Iran

www.cnn.com

New York (CNN) -- The federal government said Thursday it is seeking forfeiture of properties belonging to the Alavi Foundation and Assa Corp. -- accused of transferring money to a bank owned by the Iranian government -- including a Manhattan skyscraper and at least three mosques.

The amended complaint seeks forfeiture of all assets of the Alavi Foundation and Assa Corp., including bank accounts owned by 650 Fifth Avenue Company, the Alavi Foundation and Assa Corp.; and properties owned by the
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I have never really heard of anything like this happening before. What are the potential ramifications of such actions?

I worry that the situation with Iran will only get worse before it gets any better, unfortunately.

What I don’t understand is how this has been going on for nearly a decade now and TPTB are just figuring this out. Homeland Security must be on their A game!

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Sorry friends I got so excited I was able to make my first post that I forgot to search!

Bad first post! I'll do better next time!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
it happens to the best of posters.

mods, please don't delete this second line.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It looks like we will be attacking Iran sometime in the very very near future. We are seeing a ramping up of bad news and stories of Iranian ship being stopped and borded and having "weapons" this week to now this. If we start another war it will be a 3 front war.

new topics

top topics

join