It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Lets see what you would do

www.online-games-zone.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hah!

Cute game for sure. It's actually fairly in-depth, fortunately I have better things to do with my time... and better games.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
LOL it is a cool game for sure! I actually took about 20 min off of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 to play it! That's a long time for me
S+F

LifENcircleS

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
True, i did get hooked on it. At first i thought it was some stupid flash game but later on i seen it had some in depth thinking involved. Which cities should i close off...etc..

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
When I saw the title, I thought you might have posted this:

www.thepodgame.com...

You are about to be transported into the middle of a drug dispensing center with all the distractions of a frightened and confused public. Stay calm and focused as you get as many people through the center as possible.

The game was developed by the Chicago Department of Public Health and the University of Illinois at Chicago School of Public Health Center for the Advancement of Distance Education (CADE). Also in association with the CDC.

People, this game is no joke, not for fun. This is to train people invovled with P.O.D.'s (point of dispensing) vaccine clinics. Never heard of POD's? They're the reason Obama declared the natl emergency, to legally clear these mass vaccination sites. These sites are based on this govt paper by the Rand Corp: www.rand.org...

This is the blueprint for mass vaccination for the Cities Readiness Initiative.

Oct 15, 2008 (CIDRAP News) – The Rand Corp., responding to a request from the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), recently unveiled a set of proposed standards for cities to use as they establish plans to distribute antibiotics to the public in the event of a bioterrorist attack or other public health emergency. The 133-page technical report, which appears on Rand's Web site, covers four main topics: the number and location of points of dispensing (PODs), internal POD operations, staffing, and security.

PODs are places where members of the public would go to receive antibiotics or other countermeasures in an emergency. The Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness Act of 2006 requires HHS to develop performance standards for public health preparedness, and the HHS Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) asked Rand to develop the proposed standards, according to the report. The standards are geared toward 72 cities that take part in the federal government's Cities Readiness Initiative (CRI), a program launched by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in 2004 to prepare major cities and metropolitan areas to distribute antibiotics from the Strategic National Stockpile within 48 hours of a federal order to release them.

It says "antibiotics" but also refers to vaccine distribution.

The reason we are having vaccine shortages, besides artificially driving up demand, is so officials will have to "resort" to the Rand plan, the Cities Readiness Initiative. When the news outlets say our vaccine distribution is broken, they are preparing the public for the sudden mass vaccination drive described in the paper. The sudden nature of the program, 24 hours to distribute to locations, 24 hours to dispense to public, is designed to short circuit people's awareness of the vaccine killing a selected percentage of the populace (the disease is faked/ overblown, there is no mutation, the game is to get people vaccinated.)

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Here's more info on POD's. Coming soon to a neighborhood near you...

www.ems1.com...

www.ems1.com...

Here's just a little bit of it:

Little is written about PODs as their use has been infrequent. However, the military uses the POD concept very efficiently in immunizing deploying soldiers throughout National Guard units. I have had to opportunity to set up a number of these PODs and learned first-hand what works and what can be a setback. This article will offer ideas garnered from real evaluations and research to assist in making your POD operate effectively and efficiently.

The term "Point of Dispensing" refers to a mass dispensing site where immunizations would take place to prevent disease spread or for prophylactic treatment in the event of a terrorism incident. There is a significant difference between dispensing immunizations in a POD as opposed to clinic settings. PODs require a quick setup time and the ability to treat large numbers of people seeking immunizations. Also, PODs will require several agencies working together across organizational boundaries and disciplines.

The last sentence is making a coy reference to "fusion centers". The fusion of military and police and private corporation intelligence gathering. One of their stated missions is to operate in a health emergency situation. There are 72 fusion centers. There are 72 cities in the Cities Readiness Initiative.

Conceivably, you could have banks, Wal-Mart, internet sites, the police, and the military all coordinating their data banks to "helping" us.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Good link, i was wondering who if anyone would post the link within this thread. Obviously you just go stared.

top topics

join