It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Jesus is not helping us

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

No I dont have a problem with science. I am just stating the obvious. Our world has relied on science before science was called science. It use to be called magic. People could not figure out how things worked, even though they knew that they worked. I am all for the good parts of science. But none the less, it is because of the bad parts of science that we are in this predicament. That's all I am saying. So yeah I would choose peace over science any day. After all what good is it to have the most awesome thing science could invent if you get blew up by someone else who wants it?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Many people confuse god with his son and, well, why not?

let us take a look at humanity..

God: seesh im bored! so i think i will make a universe and so forth
God: Right.. universe sorted and life, but its missing someting??
God: I think i need a son.. The devil 'well after all we are all gods children"
God: Now i shall make another son and call him adam! but he needs to.. make more so he needs a girl ill call her eve!

just to note his son "the older is a snake
"

snake: hey adam and eve im here to make choas!
Adam/Eve: yo brother we are down wth that but dont tell dad

God: well.. them pesky kids of mine, i need to make a new son to show them the light! "irconic" aka jesus

Jesus: I have come to save you !!
Man: but we dont want to be saved
Jesus: Fine have it your way and burn when dad sends me back!!

The point is not the story but the very fact God whatever or Whoever made us did ONE THING most if not all fail to notice

he ASKED WHY he shoud make life

now you understand why YOU ask why you are here? because you are not the one asking, but are the answer to the question.

basic really is it not?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

I like some things about Jesus. Such as the "Do unto others" thing, and the "Let those without sin" thing. Those are nice. So are the appearances on Family Guy. So is one of my favorite quotes of all time "What're you gunna do, when Jesus comes back and puts a boot in yer A$$?!"

Chrono

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I am so burnt out on Jesus christ.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Chastral

ah well now you know how the devil feels lol ; )

hard being the bastard son aint it, i mean who was the devils mom? at least jesus had mary LOL

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Jesus was God in flesh.He took the worlds' sins upon Himself and allowed
Himself to be nailed to the cross.We all had a debt we couldn't pay and
Jesus paid our sin debt for us.Salvation is a gift from God and no man
can come to the Father except through Jesus.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
What does the "born again" mean. never really understood that. Maybe if you put your faith in science rather than Jesus, you wouldn't feel the need to rely on your deity to save you from the mess the world is in.

It is something Jesus said in conversation with Nicodemus.

He said "Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." John 3:3-4

He went on to say that it meant to be born of the Spirit.
The understanding is that the original purpose of man was to communicate with the Spirit that made the worlds...
...not in some external sense but mind to mind, reason to reason.

This purpose was disrupted and the world of men unfolded without the benefit of this intimate communication...
...and men attempt to fill the void with substances and obsessions.

The Kingdom of God is here now...
...but it is impossible to see it without this union of Spirit.

Regarding the NWO, like all human powers it is being contrained until the proper time.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

OK , well lets all put our faith in God, he's done a pretty good job so far at curing starvation and illness around the world and creating peaceful loving planet.

God planned to do the job through you woodward...
...the real question is then...
...what have you done so far to cure starvation and illness around the world and create a peaceful loving planet?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by spellbound

Jesus was God in flesh.He took the worlds' sins upon Himself and allowed
Himself to be nailed to the cross.We all had a debt we couldn't pay and
Jesus paid our sin debt for us.Salvation is a gift from God and no man
can come to the Father except through Jesus.

ok let me understand this..

Jesus through the farther, that was god took the worlds sins upon him because we all had a debt to pay? and jesus aka god gave us salvation as a gift?

now i am confused

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by octotom

but what about the Israeli loving sentiment it seems wrong because Israel committed genocide against the palestinians

First of all, there were 600,000 of them in 1948, and there are over 5,000,000 of them now. You have a very strange idea of what constitutes "genocide". Very strange indeed. Actually, these people are second only to Americans in the obesity index. Google up some "Palestinian" images and start looking for skinnies. Hint: There aren't any.

Secondly, there is no such thing as "Palestinian" people anyway. They are simply ARABS who live in Gaza or Judea and Samaria. PERIOD. There is no "Palestinian" language, race, history, culture, or even nation. Again, they are simply ARABS who live in Gaza, J&S, and of course in Israel proper, there are Arabs waving the green/red/black flag also.

They are NOT descended from the "Philistines"; an ancient seafaring people, long since extinct.

They are not even native to the area, as I just said, they are from Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon, mostly since 1917. They are Arabs. Please do some research.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
With all due respect, the only thing "jesus" has did is further the new world order by destroying unity.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
With all due respect, the only thing "jesus" has did is further the new world order by destroying unity.

Jesus is not behind the NWO,satan is.This world,as we know it,belongs
to satan.When Jesus returns,He will boot satan out of power.
The NWO is not a new concept,it was first tried in Babylon with Nimrod.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
you have to be really insane if you think Jesus gives a damn about the nwo. Jesus can do anything he wants why would he care about that?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

So Jesus not helping us stop the nwo? I keep hearing born again christians saying Jesus is the only solution to the nwo. I am a born again christian but I'm starting to have doubts about my religion because of the Israel loving sentiment. If Jesus is not the solution then what is when they already took over.

He is going to level their little EARTH FOR NOT LISTENING why they think they are in controll (asteriods).

[edit on 11/13/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

So Jesus not helping us stop the nwo? I keep hearing born again christians saying Jesus is the only solution to the nwo. I am a born again christian but I'm starting to have doubts about my religion because of the Israel loving sentiment. If Jesus is not the solution then what is when they already took over.

Man, people just continue to not GET IT.

The revolution you are asking for is NOT of the Lord. That was Barabbas' MO. This is the very reason the Jews wanted Jesus crucified. Blasphemy because He was essentially making himself equal with God and yet not fighting the government that was pagan.

The revolution you seek will not happen for you. That will happen for the Lord. The revolution you should be seeking is only within yourself. Your wisdom will grow if you do believe in the Lord, but do not allow the current way of things to interfere with your faith. In fact, the way things are must strengthen your faith as the current state of affairs would be a non-issue if the Lord had any plans to make Heaven on earth as everyone continually hopes. Be more concerned with not putting stumbling blocks before your brothers and sisters. You might be tempted, but cause not someone else to be tempted. Do your best. We all make mistakes, and they are unacceptable mistakes, but they will happen as we are weak and foolish. But, do not equate the inability of us to cope with our temptations with the ability of the TPTB to govern the world. This IS their world, and they will do as they please. If it was not their world, they would not be able to do as they are doing. It's a sad admission as I type it, and causes me to be a little angry, but it's the fact. There is no amount of preparation that can make us ready for the inevitable. Simply know that the Lord is real and be true and face your temptations and challenges everyday. Jesus does help us, maybe more than we will ever realize.

I would like to point out that you are still able to sit in front of the computer and type a complaint about Jesus and yet you are untouched. The irony in saying that Jesus is not helping us while you sit in comfort somewhere typing on a computer is almost appalling!

You'll be alright.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Let the world have its scum, do you understand that?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Born again Christian makes no sense. If you're a Christian, you are born again.
If you read the Holy Bible, you will know that God is in control and that God pre-destines things to happen.
No matter what anyone does in this world, they cannot come against the will of the Father. God can use anyone to carry out His will. God can bring a nation or the entire world to its knees to make them wake up. We are to obey authority, it has been put into place by God. Please, read Romans 13. Remember, we live in this world, but we don't have to be part of the world system. Though we be many members, we are one body.

Jesus said love your enemies. Violence is not the way. The best way to fight is through education and sticking to the word of God.

As for Israel, true Israel are those that are children of God. True circumcision is of the heart. The country of Israel as it exist today are antichrist. Anyone that denies Jesus is the Son of God is antichrist.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by TruthSeeker8300]

[edit on 13-11-2009 by TruthSeeker8300]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

So Jesus not helping us stop the nwo?

Jesus cannot help you. He cannot be bothered with helping you or anyone else. He is far too busy with his voyeurism, like watching pedophiles brutalize innocent children. I can only assume he gets his kicks this way since no sane person could stand by watching such things but doing nothing to stop them.

Seriously, there is no god named jesus or anything else. If there is something you want to change, get busy!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Writers can create stories of their ideas or what they perceive to be the truth or what the truth was. and the Bible was such a story and over the years to mold the peoples into what was wished for the needs of those whom had the power. So many rewrites, If it was simply the truth in the first place, it should have never been changed, therefor making it a great embellishment, really just "someones" opinion. This is the world we have let be created as it is. We have allowed those whom are in power be the creators of quality of life. Therefor no one is to blame but ourselves and Jesus is not the one to ask for help or expect "THAT" vision of hope to resolve the problems of the world. Here is an example, a child is being raped and no one or anything stops him or her.what ,.. you will tell me that child was a sinner already and deserved what he or she had coming.IE rape or something life changing in a non- positive way. This sort of thing has absolutely no need to occur. NWO is what we have allowed to happen and if it is to change we must make it happen, not a mythical figure or an embellishment.
As stated above this seems to be a common thought among many.Why is this?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Jesus is my opinion is a state of mind. He was a real person in my opinion from research I have done. He was a highly advanced human and held many good beliefs that some of us follow today. I do not believe somone will "come back" and save us. This is our job.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join