It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Jesus is not helping us

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

who do you think they worship? Satan, and why?

They don't worship satan. The thing you call witchcraft, I believe is celestial knowledge about our universe. Religion is an elaborate book of myths, based on astronomical truth.

Edit: and for the record, the christian church is based on masonic beliefs and rituals.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by Mind1universe

We live in seperation because of RELIGION. For thousands of years humanity has been battling RELIGION because it inhabits the thrones of power and GOVERNMENT.

JESUS was the first born son of a Militant DICTATOR named Julius Caesar.

We live in separation because we choosed too. Like you choose to argue me and make silly irrelevant claims. Can't blame religion for that.

Jesus was not responsible for you or anyone fighting over religion. Jesus gave his life and purpose to show others the way. The church and religious instution mocked all his teachings, made him worshipped, changed his birthdate, changed a lot of the records of his life and literally removed all the documents of his early life.

Even today the Vatican doesn't even folow Jesus message. I don't have anything else to say to you, because somehow I feel it would be useless. Just please try and open your mind and stop believing in false stories about jesus. Seriously it's really not doing you any favours.

Love and light.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
So Jesus not helping us stop the nwo? I keep hearing born again christians saying Jesus is the only solution to the nwo. I am a born again christian but I'm starting to have doubts about my religion because of the Israel loving sentiment. If Jesus is not the solution then what is when they already took over.

Our Lord and Saviour was born a Jew! The jewish faith is the foundation
of christianity.Israel is the apple of God's eye.We can't go against Israel
because they are God's chosen people.
Jesus will defeat satan at the time God allows Him to.It is not our will,our wants,it's God's will and what He wants.
My church preaches pre-trib rapture,I'm not sure about that.Read God's
word and let His Holy Spirit guide you.I would prepare for the worst and
hope for the best.
I will pray for you tonight,God bless you.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Hello my friend nice to see you.

Well it has nothing to do with Jesus not helping and everything to do with our choice for free will. God is playing this whole thing out according to our free will and all of it's consequences. Nothing more. He will not step in because we got ourselves into this ourselves. Instead it is all alotted to happen and in the very end all will go according to His Will when the time has run out at the end of the seven years tribulation. He is NOT to blame and is going according to His Will and our free will choice until the alotted time in this world has come to it's end, which will be the true beginning.

I realize that many people are desperate for Him to step in but it doesn't work that way since we appointed ourselves free will in the universe and gave authority to Lucifer and his dominions when we took up our free will.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Egyptia]

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by Equinox99

who do you think they worship? Satan, and why?

They don't worship satan. The thing you call witchcraft, I believe is celestial knowledge about our universe. Religion is an elaborate book of myths, based on astronomical truth.

Edit: and for the record, the christian church is based on masonic beliefs and rituals.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by 12.21.12]

Actually the masonic believe is that of Solomons. Read the bible, it will tell you how Solomon was corrupted by his wives. He drifted from God and started worshiping other beings. He married Egyptian brides which God told him not to. Having doing that, he worshiped false idols.

The higher portion of the masons do worship the stars, Egypt, and the moon. A lot of high powered writers, producers, musicians and actors are freemasons. If you look in movies, shows and listen to songs, you will understand what they want people to believe subliminally. Anywhere from Jay-z, Nas, all the way to Lady GaGa. Research what I am saying, I am not making this up from thin air.

Astronomical truth? And you laugh at people who worship God and believe in Jesus Christ, yet you go and talk about astronomy. A lot of pagan worship comes from astronomy. I know what your going to think, a lot of Christianity stems from paganism. Your right to a certain extent.

The story of Jesus was correct, as was the old testament. The only thing that got mixed down was Holidays. Jesus was not born on Christmas, that is a religion which worships the equinox. Christianity has nothing to do with bunny rabbits nor santa clause. The reason this happened is because the Roman leaders did not want to change holidays and calender dates around, so they merged the 2 religions.

Do your research on this subject and find out the evils behind this world. How the evil people contact spirits.

www.cuttingedge.org...

I will tell you something right now in which I want you to think about. What religious name is the most blasphemed in the media? Jesus. What name is the most praised? Satan. Media is run by the elite; the elite worship Satan. If they did not then the world would be a better place. Research Satan and see what he wants from you, and no it is not only your soul.

Answer: He wants to be worshiped just like God. He wants to corrupt as many people to prove to God how great he is.

That is why Rockers pledge themselves to Satan, and why they have crowds throw up the devil horns. This honors the devil and empowers him. As a musician, I understand this concept very well. Americans used to have morals and values, but it seemed after the rock and roll age, and the music movement, young girls have been getting impregnated by the hand fulls.
Find interviews with rockers and you will see that they know this all too well.

There are evil forces at play in this world, believe me or not, Jesus will return.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Jesus cannot help you. Jesus couldn't help himself on that cross, what makes you think that he can help anyone else. Don't bother with- yes, but he he rose from the dead. The only thing that they had was that the body wasn't there, and the most logical explanation is that why, he rose from the dead, of course!

It is fascinating to observe people waiting for Jesus to help them. It is a classical "Waiting for Godot" syndrome.

I bet that if Jesus cared to show up again on this planet the Christians would be the first to put him right back on the cross because that's where he belongs. People wouldn't know what to do with a live Jesus even if they saw one today.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by octotom

You must separate the Jewish people from the Jewish government; especially if you believe that the Israeli government has committed genocide.

Regardless of what Israeli governmental officials do, the Jewish people, as a whole, are still God's chosen people. They're going to play an important role once the deceiver is revealed. Take a look at Revelation 7.

God still has a plan for national Israel. This of course, doesn't mean that those have done wrong won't be punished in the end, for they shall.

As for God having a plan for Israel, let me say this....

"THERE is ONLY one way to the Father now, and there is NO Greek, Jew, bond or free but ALL are one in Christ" in other words, being of proper ethnicity/bloodline is of NO importance!! PERIOD.

Jews will NOW HAVE to accept Jesus as the Messiah or suffer a fate as those who do not! I'm REALLY REALLY tired of the whole WE HAVE TO BE ON ISRAEL side.. as a nation.. GOD will obliterate us if we dont'.. blah blah blah ..

" it's been preached for decades without understanding the basics... which is simple this......

IF ANYONE, including the JEWS do NOT fully accept Jesus Christ as their savior & LORD, they are NO BETTER than those in another country of the world......PERIOD. They are NOT saved by mere 'association' with God..

THUS the reason why the Vail was torn from TOP to BOTTOM.. ALL can now have a relationship with God... NOT just 1 man i.e. high priest, the pope.. etc..

I'll say this again .. ALL the nations of world will fight against the Lamb when he returns.. ALL.. including ISRAEL!!

and yea.... 144,000 will be BLOOD bought Jews.. meaning Christians.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
So Jesus not helping us stop the nwo? I keep hearing born again christians saying Jesus is the only solution to the nwo. I am a born again christian but I'm starting to have doubts about my religion because of the Israel loving sentiment. If Jesus is not the solution then what is when they already took over.

FIRST off, if you being a born again Christan, meaning that you've FULLY accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and let HIM be the LORD over your life, in other words....You've come to that place where you've realized that you needed GOD to help you because no one else could and that accepted that fact that you are NO LONGER in charge of your OWN life..

meaning that EVERY DAY you surrender YOUR agenda to HIS agenda and every morning you wake up and acknowledge your LORD with a simple reply.. "here I am LORD, I will continue with your agenda that YOU"VE put before me (work, school, etc) and you have full rights to change it as you wish."

IS this correct?? Because THAT is really what being a CHRISTIAN means.

SECOND, God will save us from the NWO just as he did the first Christians... when they were persecuted out of Jerusalem. If you can't stand the fire, then why even go thru the charade of 'putting' on the Christian mask ..

However, mark these words and mark them well.....

Now if you are ready, on hearing the sound of the horn, pipe, harp, trigon, psaltery, bagpipe, and all sorts of instruments, to go down on your faces in worship before the image which I have made, it is well: but if you will not give worship, that same hour you will be put into a burning and flaming fire; and what god is there who will be able to take you out of my hands?

Dan 3:16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, answering Nebuchadnezzar the king, said,

"There is no need for us to give you an answer to this question. Dan 3:17 If our God, whose servants we are, is able to keep us safe from the burning and flaming fire, and from your hands, O King, he will keep us safe. Dan 3:18 But if not, be certain, O King, that we will not be the servants of your gods, or give worship to the image of gold which you have put up.

BUT IF NOT

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
satan has a firm grip on most of the world .

When Jesus returns satan will convince the world that Jesus is evil

... and will have him executed .... again . Jesus is immortal , will rise

from the dead , again , and kick satans feral ass into the lake of fire

along with his "funky" friends . then ,and only then , things will improve.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I don't know of any religion that ever says that God, Jesus, Buddha, or anyone else is just going to hand everything to us on a silver platter. Every religion I've looked at tells us we've got to get off our butts and do the work ourselves. Yes, most religions say that someone - God, whatever - will *help* us, but that implies that we're doing everything we can. Which we're not.

I don't exactly know the Christian prophecies, but to my understanding, Jesus isn't even supposed to prevent the NWO. The NWO is supposed to take over, as part of the end-times prophecies (though it isn't called the NWO in the Bible, of course). The prophecies basically say that at the end, the world will suck royally, there will be great suffering, a false Christ-like leader will arise and mislead people, and so on. It's *supposed* to happen, because that will usher in the good stuff. So why would Jesus want to come and stop the prophecies?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The role of Jesus is clear.

He will save those who truly follow his way, or at least try to - because He knows that humans are flawed beings.

He will be here at the end, to save his followers - and his followers do not have to belong to any church.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
The role of Jesus is clear.

He will save those who truly follow his way, or at least try to - because He knows that humans are flawed beings.

He will be here at the end, to save his followers - and his followers do not have to belong to any church.

One would assume that an omniscient, omnipresent and all powerful entity would by definition be incapable of producing anything that was flawed or had the potential to become flawed ... such as human beings.

Something doesn't quite add up here .... perhaps we can simply assume that God him/it self is suffering from a "God complex"

[edit on 13-11-2009 by afoolbyanyothername]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Seems as if science which has been what is taught in schools, not faith in God, has got us in quit a predicament. I think it is time to come to some realization that we are here for a reason. It is time to pick a side. Everybody can feel that something is not quiet kosher. I am not going to rely on science to save me. Science is why we are in the mess we are in. Science built the atomic bomb. True spirituality invented peace. Which would you choose?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

Science built the atomic bomb. True spirituality invented peace. Which would you choose?

Without science, you'd probably still be living in a cave, wearing animal skins and grubbing in the dirt for sustenance ... so give me science any day over delusional religious ramblings !

I also notice you have no hesitation in using the products of science when it suits you ... such as using a pc to promulgate your religious zeal in this forum.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

Jesus was the sacrifical lamb.

Maybe God does have a God complex.

But Jesus did not create us flawed humans. He was sent to save us, I believe.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Put your faith in God. Not Jesus, who was just a man. Perhaps a wise man, but a man nonetheless. Study his teachings, rever his grasp of the power of love, take comfort in the story of his sufferings...but don't confuse him with God Almighty, who stands above us all and is ineffable and without comprehendable form. To worship a human, be it Jesus or David Koresh, is high blasphemy. To pretend to know what God is or wants, or to cleave to ritual and outward form at the expense of inner experience and love, is also high blasphemy.

[edit on 11/13/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

Jesus was the sacrifical lamb.

Maybe God does have a God complex.

But Jesus did not create us flawed humans. He was sent to save us, I believe.

So what was the point of creating flawed humans from the very beginning ? So that God could have an excuse to send Jesus galloping in like the cavalry to save us from ourselves ... but only when the time suits him ?

That sounds to me like the script from a B-Grade movie !

What was that term I used in an earlier post ... do you remember ?

B O L L O C K S ! !

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I don't believe that Jesus was just a man.

I believe that Jesus was the Son of God, made man to die for our sins - as a way to try and show us how to live.

Who else is there of "The Father, The Son and The holy Ghost"?

So who is the Son? And btw what is the Holy Ghost? Anyone?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
It's up to us. We are the saviors we so desperately seek. Jesus the man, the concept, the sun, the yang to the yin, the devil ( many believe that) w/e you may believe him to be has showed that 1 thing can make a difference.

We could be in a world of free shelter, food, water, care if we desired it, but we ( me included) are stuck in limbo kinda waiting for something to come along and pave the way but it's up to all of us to unite and start the change from within. Sorry if i sound hippie but i felt i needed to share it.

You can't blame religion for what happened because It's all from mans greed or fear. Man will always find a way to fight. I think religion and science go hand in hand because they are essentially the same thing as in they are just concepts created by us or some living being to try and understand our surroundings.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

have faith in one thing, and that is you are here

the rest? call it a bonus

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join