It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Jesus is not helping us

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
To echo redoubt

If you are a Christian you know one of the the central tenets is that man has free will. As such you believe that people either choose to do wrong or that they are ignorant that they are doing wrong. Jesus gave them the way to change that and to give Mankind a way (some sects "the only way") to eternal salvation.

Things are the way they are is because humans have free and are not choosing to use it for good. Jesus isn't a fairy granting wishes, Batman flying in to save us from the bank robbing Joker or even Mother Theresa trying to end suffering in Calcutta.

It has nothing to do with Jesus - not his job.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I think it's more correct to say that Christians are against a one world government ruled by one influenced by sin and evil.

A kingdom ruled by a king that is righteous, just, holy, and perfect is a completely different thing than one ruled by the Lawless One.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Thanks now we are getting somewhere.

So Jesus is good then right?

You don't see any thing wrong with a world government? Because no matter who is in charge it could get ugly for most people pretty quick. And if Jesus comes in the flesh to reign over the world, then I doubt he is going to have any time to hear about peoples injustices and problems.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

You fail to realize that when Jesus rules, it will be a perfect world. There will be no injustice, no sickness, no death. A man that is 100 years old will be but a child. Thus, there is no need for him to hear of peoples problems. Sin and it's effects will have been removed!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
No one will save you. You have to save your self. Jesus is here, all the time. He helps me in my daily life so much. So does Buddha, Krishna, Metatron, Hilarion, etc. They are all here giving us help from the higher realms.

We just need to be open enough to listen. As far as Christ Consciousness is concerened, it is here in force already. Many from the consciousness are here to raise the Earth and her vibrations to the level of love and to push her into the 5th dimension.

Here is a recent communication from Jesus to brighten your busy day:

a message from Jesus/Jeshua channeled by Judith Coates
Sunday, 1 November, 2009 (posted 9 November, 2009)

Beloved one, I would speak with you about something you have been contemplating from time to time. It has come up in your discussions, and you have wondered, "Why does this Jeshua not speak of certain timelines and certain prophecies? Why does this Jeshua keep it very simple?"

Other entities will speak to you of great federations, and there are those. Others will speak to you of great plans for the future - sometimes dire plans, sometimes more hopeful plans. Others will speak to you of what you have to look out for and what may be coming, and they speak to you of a myriad of things because you are asking, you are inviting, wanting to know all of the dramas, all of these ideas.

It is the same as when you watch your movies, the same as when you turn on your television sets and you tune in to certain programs. You want to know stories. And so there are plenty of entities, plenty of channels that bring you the stories so that you can play with them, so that you can be excited one way or another by what they are telling you.

And you have wondered, "Why is there not prophecy from this Jeshua?" Well, I have tried that from time to time, and you have acknowledged that my timing is not your timing. It is because, truly, as we have spoken many times, you are the creators of your reality, the creators of what you experience, and there is always that little bit of improv that you throw in from time to time.

I do not come to give you fanciful stories. I know that you want them, I know that you enjoy them, and I also know that there are many sources that will give them to you. I speak to you from time to time about concepts to show you how they can be clues to what you truly want to remember. But the stories and the concepts are just that. They are stories, they are concepts, and they stay within the mind. The mind plays with them and has great fun.

As you have seen in this reality, you can find one story, one concept, and then you turn a page or you go to another website and you will find something opposite it. And you wonder, "Well, is this one true, or is that one true? Which is it? What is going to be happening? I wish somebody would tell me." I have heard you say that.

Truly, no one can tell you except yourself, except what you are believing, what you are working towards in your own belief system as to what you want as you see the future to be. I have said to you many times that your so-called future is predicated upon your past - as to what you believe your past has been - and what you usually do is to extend the past into the future.

Now, if you have had a past you believed to be negative, abusive, hard, a struggle - and all of you have known lifetimes like that - then there is a proclivity to look towards the future and say that the future is going to be a struggle. If you have a remembrance of love and of being in harmony, resonance with other ones, then you tend to bring that forward out of your past and project it into the future. But it is all mental, subconscious though it may be, at that point.

What I speak to you is of the heart. That is why I call you the Heart Family, because you are of the heart. You play with the mind; you have fun with the mind. The mind will give you all sorts of things to play with. But the mind truly is the servant of the heart, and as you will remember to dwell in the heart, in the place of love, in the place that does not have to understand mentally what love is, but knows it, feels it, and abides in peace, then the mind will set about allowing you to manifest peace and love and harmony and trust.

Go first to the heart. Go to the place of Beholder in love. Then allow the mind to work out what is best for the soul's purpose and the heart's purpose. Play with the mind as much as you want to. You have created it so that you can play with it, the same as you would play with any of the puzzles that you make for yourself or the games that you make. Play with it if you want to, but remember always that everything comes from the place of the heart. That is where your power lies.

The rest of the story is here: lightworkers.org...

We have all kinds of help from these realms, we just have to believe in them. This is the most ancient form of receiving messages from Ascended Masters. I highly recommend it. It does, however, require the upmost of discernment.

Or, check out A Course in Miracles. That was Jesus channeled back in the 1960's. So Jesus is here helping us, but you must save yourself!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Originally posted by octotom

You fail to realize that when Jesus rules, it will be a perfect world. There will be no injustice, no sickness, no death. A man that is 100 years old will be but a child. Thus, there is no need for him to hear of peoples problems. Sin and it's effects will have been removed!

Right!

Just like the world was so perfect last time he came huh?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom

Those are Jehovah Witness concepts. They are entirely made up to tickle your ears and there is nothing in scripture to back up that interpretation.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Just like the world was so perfect last time he came huh?

One one said the world would be perfect the last time he came. When Jesus came last time, he died for the sins of the world, not to come and remove sin.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Most people already know this but don't realize that Jesus is in support of One World Government.

You see in the book of Revelations it explains that a man of sin will cause all people to get a mark, so that they would not buy, sell or trade without it. It mentions the rise of one world Government and after the beast is destroyed, Jesus becomes King of New Jerusalem and heiled king of kings lord of lords. But it never says anything about the destruction of the One World Government.

So there, you will get your Jesus in the form of ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT and that is why jesus is not helping in the fight against the NWO.

Jesus does not represent the one world government or desire it. Jesus wants earth to be one. That is the key difference.

The deciples are already here. Many are incarnating here already. Things will kick off when TPTB get more agitated. The Vatican are already showing signs of this. The worst has yet to come. The anti christ will reveal itself first, and not even god will know what is to happen after that. The universe is playing the trumph card

Believe in yourself and believe in Jesus and you will be free. Most of all do not be afraid of what is to come
It is the betterment of mankind in the end.

Love and light dear ones.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mind1universe

The earth is one. Not two. So there, the works all done already.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Those are Jehovah Witness concepts. They are entirely made up to tickle your ears and there is nothing in scripture to back up that interpretation.

Never thought I'd see the day that I would be labelled a Jehovah's Witness, as I'm anything but. Stranger things have happened I suppose.

Psalm 72:12-13 shows us that when Messiah reigns social justices will be eliminated. Isaiah 35:1-7 gives us a glimpse of how the Earth will be; the land will be exceedingly prosperous. Amos 9:13-14 shows us this, too.

Isaiah 32:1 says that the King will rule in righteousness.

Verses such as Isaiah 19:23-25, Zechariah 8, and Isaiah 2:4 all point toward the whole world being peaceful when Messiah rules.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

What I was alluding to was one day, Jesus would come back and rule the world as it's king.

So, let me get this straight ... Jesus/God, whatever ... can manipulate space and time ... can create the Universe and everything in it ... is omniscient, omnipotent and omniprescent ... and yet is still not above wanting to be something as mundane and down to earth as being a "power hungry ruler" and having "subjects" falling down on their knees and worship him/it ?

And people get sucked in by this fairy tale ? Give me a break ....

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

The earth is one. Not two. So there, the works all done already.

Humanity still lives in separation, if you want to be smart and condensending there is a time and place for that elsewhere.

Get to know of what is to come.

love and light
Mind1

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

We live in seperation because of RELIGION. For thousands of years humanity has been battling RELIGION because it inhabits the thrones of power and GOVERNMENT.

JESUS was the first born son of a Militant DICTATOR named Julius Caesar.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Because of religion? You are mistaken. So what you are saying is that if there was no religion there would be no fighting? As your avatar shows you believe in secret societies, who do you think they worship? Satan, and why? Because they could speak to him through witchcraft and spells.

The music industry is heavily corrupted by this, the it has corrupted a lot of children. As an artist myself I have a hard time doing what I do because I know what music is doing to many people.

Jesus will return, you may not believe it but many others do. You could go do your research on evil entities and find everything evil, no doubt about it. When you find evil and the source of evil, you will know that God exists. Evil can't be here if there was no good. If there was only evil the world would be unbalanced.

Jesus came once to remove any sins from anyone who repents and accepts him. The second coming will be to remove sin itself out of the world and judge everyone based on their heart and works.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Jesus came once to remove any sins from anyone who repents and accepts him. The second coming will be to remove sin itself out of the world and judge everyone based on their heart and works.

Hmmm ... what's the term I'm looking for ? Ah, yes .... bollocks

2nd line: bollocks, again ...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hmm got to ask this question why do ppl need a religion to believe in God and why do people hope for someone to sort out our mess? Ever heard of the saying you made your bed now lie in it.
If people think that we can mess things up so badly and that someone is needed to clean the mess well i got news for you , you wouldnt believe him or follow him because he be telling you to do things that are opposite to how you done things already......

[edit on 12-11-2009 by loner007]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Yeesh, there's so much talk about the second coming that you'd think everyone's discussing masturbation.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Writers can create stories of their ideas or what they perceive to be the truth or what the truth was. and the Bible was such a story and over the years to mold the peoples into what was wished for the needs of those whom had the power. So many rewrites, If it was simply the truth in the first place, it should have never been changed, therefor making it a great embellishment, really just "someones" opinion. This is the world we have let be created as it is. We have allowed those whom are in power be the creators of quality of life. Therefor no one is to blame but ourselves and Jesus is not the one to ask for help or expect "THAT" vision of hope to resolve the problems of the world. Here is an example, a child is being raped and no one or anything stops him or her.what ,.. you will tell me that child was a sinner already and deserved what he or she had coming.IE rape or something life changing in a non- positive way. This sort of thing has absolutely no need to occur. NWO is what we have allowed to happen and if it is to change we must make it happen, not a mythical figure or an embellishment.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
So Jesus not helping us stop the nwo? I keep hearing born again christians saying Jesus is the only solution to the nwo. I am a born again christian but I'm starting to have doubts about my religion because of the Israel loving sentiment. If Jesus is not the solution then what is when they already took over.

you have it all wrong.

it's the NEW WORLD ... STARRING JESUS.

this "ORDER" part is just the operational management aspect.

the NEW WORLD that this to come is ull of MILLIONS of Jesus.
Millions of annointed. MULTITUDES.

maybe you can help yourself out a bit and start beginning to learn how to view Revelation in a more deep and expansive way, differently than this "movie plot" type children's book story arc the average joe tends to be incablable of looking at anything other than.

-

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join