It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds move to seize N.Y. skyscraper, 4 mosques

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bratac
I don't understand the posts about Germany. In fact, I think they're ridiculous.

You must not have noticed the people agreeing with you, also saying they would destroy every mosque in the West.

It's okay, I know you are intentionally turning a blind eye to those kinds of comments here.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Interesting analysis.

I wonder if we're going to see troop reductions in the near future.

If troops start pulling out of Iraq the possibility of a Suni #e war becomes even bigger.

Will the Saudis (Sunis) and the Iranians (#es) end up duking it out?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

For the record...I do not hate Muslims, Jews, Christians, whoever...what I do not like is radicalism. It leads to things that we should never be forced to or have to experience...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

Yes they do... it's called Talmudism... you should see what it asks of its members to commit on humans not within its cult. The harvesting of Palestinian organs is only one such act tolerated by Talmudism. They do not see you any different than the Palestinian organs they harvest.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

This may be so, but I am sure that was not the reason that Germany decided to eradicate them. Also, my comment was geared more towards that time and context...nothing to do with Palestine.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The Nazis also hated Catholics, Gays, Protestants,etc....Just like the Muslims. Anyone not on board is an infidel.

I am tired of the political correctness in this country and we are following the exact same path we did in the 90's that ended with the Cole bombing and then 9/11. Don't offended anyone. Placate everyone. Even if what they do is illegal let them do it because they can complain and have the ACLU on you in a second. It is time to move and become more of an isolationist nation as was previously mentioned. We cannot let the US get to a point like Europe and the Muslim influence that is there. It is horrible. Out of control. I do not see Catholics parading in the streets shouting for justice but one google search will return PLENTY of Imams screaming in the streets of London.

In this country you have the freedom to practice religion not persecute others who do not believe in the same god or book of words as you. That is the issue.

So please, bust everyone that supports terror overseas and do it now.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

That would be awesome. I think it is time we sat it out. Put up a missile defense shield and give everyone the finger...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
In this country you have the freedom to practice religion not persecute others who do not believe in the same god or book of words as you. That is the issue.

Exactly right, and people have fought and died for that freedom, and I will fight for it too if it comes to it.

We have people here talking about how they would wipe out every mosque in the West if it were up to them. Guess what? That's exactly why it's not up to people like that.

Christians bitch and moan about their religion more than anybody else here in the US. I've had Christians push their beliefs on me more than any other group. But I'm not about to go out and destroy every church I find and invade Rome, too.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It's like Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.

THIS mosque received funding from THIS group which sent money to THIS bank who supported THIS company that made THIS product that could be used to build a nuclear weapon.

Utter madness, and it would be laughable if it wasn't actually happening.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I think that we'll be hearing more about this in the near future.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Well, I'm not sure about that. You know, at times I think that Iraq actually NEEDED a pseudo-tribalistic Police State in order to remain stable.

I can't for the life of me figure out the behavior of people who allow themselves to be so blinded by their religion that they will accept war against a person who believes just EVER-SO-SLIGHTLY differently.

They will probably end up duking it out.
Of course this was one of the Goals of the invasion - to create a vaccum of power in the country so you can establish, through covert means, a clear-cut leader who happens to agree with your agenda.

In the case of Iraq the agenda was to establish a leader who would return to trading oil on the dollar.
Once Iran threw a kink in the plan and Saudi Arabia followed suit this pursuit was dead, as now the incentive is too great for the Iraqis to continue to trade on the Euro.
So, naturally, that vaccum is going to be filled, but now it won't have the underpinnings of US involvement.

Ergo, things turn to crap in a hurry and a Government identical to Saddam's will most likely re-emerge. Lots of blood to be spilled between here and there, though.

The underpinnings of the new Government will most likely be Iranian involvement.

Oh boy, how we hate that, don't we?
America lost another war.

Oh well, by my estimation that sorta crap is pretty much done for in American Politick. We are no longer the top-dog. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

PS - Apologies if that post makes no sense. I had to run out for a bit in the middle of the post and upon return was interrupted several times.
I lost my train of thought for a bit.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus
Well, if this organization is terrorist in nature (meaning they actually DO bad things, instead of just preaching for the heads of infidels to roll .. which ain't much different than them christians wanting me to go to eternal hell too for not bowing to their dogma) ...

Actually the difference in Christians SAYING you will go to hell for your actions and muslims SENDING you to hell for your actions is huge, just ask someone on the receiving end. Oh wait, you can only as the ones the Christians were TALKING to. The other ones are DEAD.

[edit on 11/12/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by Divinorumus
Well, if this organization is terrorist in nature (meaning they actually DO bad things, instead of just preaching for the heads of infidels to roll .. which ain't much different than them christians wanting me to go to eternal hell too for not bowing to their dogma) ...

Actually the difference in Christians SAYING you will go to hell for your actions and muslims SENDING you to hell for you actions is huge, just ask someone on the receiving end. Oh wait, you can only as the ones the Christians were TALKING to. The other ones are DEAD.

Really? Are you sure about that? You aren't just letting your anti-muslim sentiments get in the way? Of course you are. I have talked with plenty of Muslims, and I am still here to tell about it. But of course, having read alot of your uninformed xenophobic garbage, I would have expected this exact thing from you.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
ummm so when will the Feds arrest politicians?

A United Nations special investigator who was blocked from visiting the US by the Bush administration has accused the American government of pouring billions of dollars into rescuing banks and big business while treating as "invisible" a deepening homeless crisis.
www.guardian.co.uk...

This is ridiculous to say the least
They really really need to start looking into the mirror

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Hey this is slightly off topic, and I apologize for that, but there was a story featured on this very website just last night illustrating the "peaceability" of Extremist Christians who murder people in cold blood leaving abortion clinics.

In the end, extremists are extremists are extremists.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So when do the seizures of Israeli assets begin? Surely any Israeli business sending money back to Israel is funding an illegal nuclear state, which would also be illegal under US law. I won't hold my breath.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
When the Republicans get voted in and they most likely will since the approval ratings for Obama will be so low and I doubt there will be an 2010 election without Obama at the helm- there will be another war, guaranteed.

Sad that a beautiful country (Yea I know the mullahs aren't beautiful) like Iran will be turned into another Iraq with another million or so murdered, maimed, or mutated.

The American troops will leave Iraq and Afghanistan and move on to Iran like locusts, and Iran isn't like Iraq. Even with America's help for Iraq, Iran still went on the offensive against Iraq 6 out of 8 years.

Israel can't beat Iraq without nuclear weapons, and America can't afford another war, unless its backers (Secret rulers) reluctantly pay for it- dearly- using their own money and their own troops (UN) or increased enlistment, either indirectly (severe economic troubles) or directly (Forcible drafts)

The 'prophecy' is coming true- If there is war with Iran, it will go nuclear and the devastation will be global. Depopulation endgame near completion.

You have been warned. This has been planned or predicted for hundreds of years before this one.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by star in a jar]

[edit on 12-11-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by quackers

I wouldn't hold my breath either, but I wouldn't be surprised.
I'm telling you guys, be prepared for some pretty radical changes in US Foreign Policy coming very soon.

We are moving away from business as usual.

We must. It is either that or wage all out war against everyone who disagrees. And that WON'T HAPPEN. We simply don't have enough friends right now.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

Originally posted by Wildbob77

NEW YORK - Federal prosecutors Thursday took steps to seize four U.S. mosques and a Fifth Avenue skyscraper owned by a nonprofit Muslim organization long suspected of being secretly controlled by the Iranian government.

In what could prove to be one of the biggest counterterrorismseizures in U.S. history

If this "nonprofit organization" was controlled by the Iranian govt, wouldn't it be more accurate to call it an espionage organization instead of calling it terrorist. Does our govt have to classify everything Iran does as terroristic.

This has scary implications. War with Iraq cannot be far away.

I fail to see how a news article by the associate press and hosted on MSNBC relates to the government.

Is the editor of MSNBC working for the department of homeland security? CIA? White House? Feds?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

Yes.

MSNBC, along with CNN, ABC, CBS and several large metropolitan newspapers such as the Washington Post, NY and LA Times have all become part of what we all once thought could happen only in the countries like the soviet union, china, cuba, etc. - state controlled media.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join