It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing: Millitary Free America!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by chaxid

It's funny how you all speak of our Constitutional obligation without mentioning your very own Constitutional obligation to STAND UP for your country when you perceive we are being wronged.

It's not a perception, it's a matter of fact. I didn't take an oath like the military did either, but I do stand up for the constitution.

Quite the double standard to expect those in the service to ruin their lives and give up their freedom even further (life prison penalty for desertion) when I've seen no convincing actions on the part of the people to undo what has been done. What else is a military person supposed to do than to presume they are acting on the behalf of the American people when the people keep voting for more of the same?

That sure is serving your country, being scared to stand up for the constitution of our great country for fear of life in prison. You sure are noble. Atleast the civilians here at home are voicing there opinions about the war and how it violates the constitution. Sounds like they are doing the Armed forces job for them.

Easy to sit behind your keyboard and talk loudly. At least those in the military acted on their principles, and put their lives on the line as a result. So before I go tell my commander I refuse to deploy again, what are the people of the United States going to sacrifice? Their complacency? I doubt it, but that would be a welcome start.

I don't simply sit behind my monitor, i've traveled far and wide to voice my opinions.

Like I said the military took an oath to protect and defend the constitution of the United States and all I see is them trampling it along with the politicians in Washington.

[edit on 11/13/2009 by Uniceft17]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

That sure is serving your country, being scared to stand up for the constitution of our great country for fear of life in prison. You sure are noble. Atleast the civilians here at home are voicing there opinions about the war and how it violates the constitution. Sounds like they are doing the Armed forces job for them.

You've formed an opinion under the false presumption that the war is unconstitutional, which is not a statement of fact under our laws. I have no obligation or authority to defend the Constitution against your straw man.

I will address one of your points however. What stops you from exercising your 2nd amendment right and expelling our current government one politician at a time? You would get the same jail sentence as I would.

Funny that, accusing a veteran of both the war in Afghanistan and Iraq of cowardice. If I'm not afraid to die, why would I be afraid of jail? Leaps of logic shall get you nowhere; practice making sense in a mirror before you talk to me again. I'm going to bed.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by chaxid

You've formed an opinion under the false presumption that the war is unconstitutional.

That's opinion, You didn't even try to refute the points in the article I posted which brings me to the conclusion that you can't. Untill you can I will hold my views.

I will address one of your points however. What stops you from exercising your 2nd amendment right and expelling our current government one politician at a time? You would get the same jail sentence as I would.

There's not enough of us yet, I would simply be asking for death if I went at it alone, i'm not that dumb.
WHEN theres more you bet my ass i'm going to be in the front lines, but I would accomplish nothing if I went alone, I'll wait until my mission is actually possible of victory.

Funny that, accusing a veteran of both the war in Afghanistan and Iraq of cowardice. If I'm not afraid to die, why would I be afraid of jail? Leaps of logic shall get you nowhere; practice making sense in a mirror before you talk to me again. I'm going to bed.

Well you said why would you risk life in prison to protect and defend the constitution of the United States, It's not completely absurd to come to that conclusion.

That's what I thought, leave the thread without trying to refute my claims and instead spout nothing but your opinion. Goodnight.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
I can imagine Paul Revere riding into my neighborhood screaming "the British are coming," instead of arming themselves and preparing for war, most of my neighbors would simply turn up their "Dancing with the Stars" and mumble, "not my problem".

WHAT THE HELL?

wow. how true is that statement. that is kind of the mentality that I see everywhere. Incredibly sad. I hope something positive will happen to change the attitude of the younger generation, but most likely it will be a devastating event. Change indeed.

I know I'm coming into this conversation a bit late but this comment must be addressed. It seems that you believe that if the U.S. was ever invaded that we the people would do nothing? Sadly I regret that I feel I must correct you in the sense your perception is misguided and misinformed.

The general attitude of the younger people in this country towards the armed forces is misdirected but the hunch is correct. Something is wrong with our foreign policy, if you disagree then it is your right to disagree.

But how can you ignore our track record of over throwing governments, installing dictators, supporting radical regimes, shipping in drugs, lying to our own people, ect ect.

The military is a tool and when used by evil men, the tool can have great destructive power for the worse.

Do I support the troops? It's a question that has successfully been used politically to sabotage any debate on whether we should be policing the world in the first place.

The concept of self defense and policing the world are two different matters. One I agree with, the other I don't. It is our military's job to protect this country.

Many will argue that if our military was not proactively defending us over seas then our country would of been attacked again after 9/11. This is up for debate, but you can not ignore the concept of "blow back", blow back makes the situation worse for us. In the sense that it compromises our set objectives. Normal people who would of supported us no longer do. We did not win hearts and minds but rather turned them against us.

In Desert Storm II there is a clear cut example of the blow back effect. We were going in there to rid the world of Saddam Hussein and his weapons of mass destruction. Strangely we found no weapons, at first the people were happy to get rid of Saddam, yet basic services were not available, little power, running water, bridges were out, it was very difficult to get gas for your car. Not to mention all the looting, there was not protection. Our military was not equipped nor trained to act as a police man.

As time went on more of the population resented us being there. They felt invaded, insulted, and as more of the people that they knew were being killed from our bombs and bullets, they started to see us more as an invader.

Tell me, if a standing army came in, removed your leader, told you how to live your lives, destroyed the world around you, would you not feel pissed off? I would and this seems to be the major problem with this type of thinking. There seems to be a complete lack of understanding, a complete lack of sympathy and relation to these people. These people feel as you, want the same as you, hurt and bleed the same as you. This dehumanization needs to stop!

Look, ATS member,s you know what I'm talking about, this is old news and I shouldn't have to explain it to many members here.

The question, "Do you support our troops?", is a trap and a distraction to what the real question should be. Should we be using our military to police the world, install dictators, over throw democratically elected governments, remove dictators when they are not "our" dictator anymore? Let's get to root, is it morally right to say one thing, yet do another?

With that said, I will say this; I have many friends and family in the Armed Forces. I was very close to joining the military when I was 18 but something in my gut was against it. This is coming from a person who dreamed as a young boy, I wanted to be a fighter pilot.

Yet I had to let me dreams go when I felt that what we were doing over seas was not in the best interest of my country. I felt that in fact fighting in Afghanistan, Iraq or where ever was not about defense but rather more about control.

So, sadly, regretfully I decided to do what I felt was right,. I still feel that it was a wise choice.

If my country was ever being invaded, I would be the first to take up arms to defend my family, my friends, and my country. You see the notion "support our troops" is nothing more than propaganda to support agendas and wars that are, well, evil. So there for I can not support our troops, nor do I support our leaders supporting such things.

Call me unpatriotic, call me a terrorist, I call my self very patriotic and know my country deserves better.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I have read through this whole thread. It serves nothing to vilify the soldiers in the field. If you believe the Afghanistan and Iraq wars are illegal, it is not sensible to blame the brave troops on the ground giving their lives and limbs.

Take a look at the Congress and the President. That is where you must start. It was the majority of our civilians who voted these people in and not the soldier serving in Iraq or Afghanistan under deplorable conditions.

You ask that the soldier stand up and refuse to fight. Why don't you ask your politicians to stand up and refuse to fight? Or, vote these politicians out if they are not representing your views. On one post I read, the person complaining said that when he could get more people behind him he would stand up and fight. But he doesn't hesitate to ask the soldier who is actually standing in the way of harm to stop fighting and go to jail or worse.

It also makes me angry to hear our troops described as ignorant men and women who get a kick out of killing or are too stupid to do any other kind of work. These men and women are our next door neighbors, sons and daughters of our family and friends. I admit there are bad apples, but that occurs in any kind of service.

Please take to task the people who are responsible for the troops being where they are. These men and women are trying their best and giving their lives to do the duty that they took an oath to do.

Mahree

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
reply to post by network dude

Would you make the same thread if you were living in this time period? My guess is probably so.

The fact of the matter is the troops need to wake up.

Just like the people in the photo posted above needed to wake up.

The problem is, the military is only designed to fight enemies that are foreign. Our military is not trained to fight enemies that are Domestic, and until they figure this out... They are no different than the people In the photo posted above: Brainwashed.

I guess for some people invading Poland wasn't justified, but invading Afghanistan is.

analogy:
Just because I think elements within the Government are evil doesn't mean that I want complete Anarchy.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

exactly! the op is calling us 'kids' and unintelligent, but in the same time his and a lot of other posters' 'superior intelligence' cannot grasp this simple fact...

there is another simple fact: wars are planned by a few (beloved leaders) but the people who join armies (I emphasize again: not just the US army, every army in the world in any time period) make the wars happen

this is not me being a 'kid' or naive, or whatever names op or 'super intelligent ones' like to use, it is a simple truth

edit: mods, I apologize for the long quote, but it was necessary to explain some simple facts to super intelligent old guys...

[edit on 13-11-2009 by donhuangenaro]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mahree
I have read through this whole thread. It serves nothing to vilify the soldiers in the field. If you believe the Afghanistan and Iraq wars are illegal, it is not sensible to blame the brave troops on the ground giving their lives and limbs.

I did not vilify or blame anyone if that was directed at me. But our soldiers have a duty to protect and defend the constitution of the United States.

You ask that the soldier stand up and refuse to fight. Why don't you ask your politicians to stand up and refuse to fight? Or, vote these politicians out if they are not representing your views.

I do, I write to my representatives atleast once a week and have voted against them.

On one post I read, the person complaining said that when he could get more people behind him he would stand up and fight. But he doesn't hesitate to ask the soldier who is actually standing in the way of harm to stop fighting and go to jail or worse.

I didn't take an oath to protect and defend the constitution of the United States either, there IS a difference. They have a duty, they took an oath. If the soldiers over in Iraq would do what they took an oath to do they WOULDN'T even be in Iraq in harms way.

Please take to task the people who are responsible for the troops being where they are.

You can't just blame the politicians, the commanders and soldiers do play apart in this, the argument of they are just following orders doesn't cut it, they took an oath.

These men and women are trying their best and giving their lives to do the duty that they took an oath to do.

Being in Iraq has NOTHING to do with protecting and defending our constitution or the American people, in fact it goes against the constitution and is an ILLEGAL war. The only thing they are fighting for is Halliburton and Corporate America.

Once again: Violating the Constitution With an Illegal War

And once again just to clarify, I do support the heroes that actually fought for our freedoms and our way of life, but the modern wars that our country starts has nothing to do with defending the US.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Who needs soldiers anymore - They're obsolete !!!

Iraq and Afghanistan are the first combat zones to see heavy fighting
and killing by autonomous machines! These are also the first wars
where support and repair personnel outnumber the combat personnel.

In my own family, my brother is in Canadian Forces Combat Engineering,
and was recently posted in Afghanistan in the fighting zones, mostly fixing
YOUR machines...Bradley's, Strykers, Cougars, 2-6 tonne trucks, etc....
which is a byproduct of Canada/USA cooperation.

You Supply It - We fix it for you when you break it!

And most people (sheeple?) in the USA simply don't understand
that there is a basic truth in that the strong tend to bully or conquer
the weak...they also lack the understanding that is it better to BE STRONG than weak...thus I AM REALLY, REALLY GREATFUL that we (USA-CANADA)
have one a hell of a fighting & killing machine in our armed forces and
are thus considered worldwide as being one of the TRULY STRONG PARTS
of the world.

It wouldn't be any fun to have a bunch of invading Russians, Chinese,
Mid-east Polyglot Soldiers thinking that since we`re sitting on a bunch
of VALUABLE STUFF and LAND, that maybe they'll just TAKE IT without asking!

Ergo, to prevent that sort of scenario we need to be STRONG MILITARILY
and keep it that way...and YOU need to get with the program of being
strong in every way possible on a personal basis in case we one day
need to DEFEND those freedoms and that space that we call home!!!

In my own personal case, I have running in my basement, a machine
I designed and built, that can scan 6 full 1920 by 1080 pixel 24 bit RGB,
ultra high speed HDTV streams at over 2000 frames per second
(YES! THAT'S TWO THOUSAND FPS!) and AUTODETECT and TRACK
over 1000+ objects simultaneously using simple video game
technology...and if I hook that thing up to say a 6000 rounds per minute
Gatling gun or better yet, a Million Rounds per Minute MetalStorm Gun,
it will KILL EVERYTHING it finds....completely automatically,
NO HUMANS NEEDED - PERIOD !!!!

Ergo, I can also make many THOUSANDS if not MILLIONS of copies of that
smart software in a few hours....Ergo, for the foreseeable future,
Canada and the USA will be safe from invasion by the Barbarian Hordes.

I'm doing my part because I personally KNOW how dangerous an
armed and powerful foe can be if left unchecked...in our case I say
speak softly and carry a VERY,VERY BIG STICK !!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, there WILL BE another Hitler somewhere out there,
with the great unwashed, mindless masses who'll follow him/her,
and the rest of us will have to pay for it with grueling hard work
and/or our lives in the face of almost insurmounstable strength
and power...thus I believe we can no longer afford to fight a war
with slow, uncritical humans...soon it'll have to be vast armies of
Terminators and Cylons doing all the dirty work and hopefully
we'll be first out the gate that that bit of High Tech!

I'm doing my part...What are YOU doing to protect our soft derriere's
from the eventual try at invasion and/or annihilation of our homeland?!?!?!

[edit on 2009/11/13 by StargateSG7]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
It seems that your argument that the soldier on the battlefield in Iraq or Afghanistan should drop his/her weapons and refuse to fight because of taking the oath to defend the constitution. Your stand is that fighting in these wars is illegal. These members of the Armed Forces, in the same oath, are to obey the orders of the President of the United States.

oath for Armed Forces

quite a dichotomy, isn't it?

Mahree

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Whilst I agree with a lot of posts here either supporting the troops or even blaming the troops , blaming the politicians or the leaders, or praising them one thing remains the same.

Both are Human, driven by impulse or by order. In my opinion or even my twisted logic I can both blame and support the military.But I can NEVER forgive or support the politicians for allowing wars to continue.

Soldiers feel the need to follow orders so that they do not shoulder the responsibility of blame, they use their 'orders' to allow themselves to carry out someone elses desires.
They fight another Human , someones son, someones daughter, someones mother, father, brother or sister, when in actual fact they should really listen to both their hearts and their heads.
They follow orders without conscience safe in the knowledge that their superiors will back them up , either on the field or in the courts.
Only at a couple of times has the soldiers questioned the reasons they fight , is it to defend their homes? their families? their beliefs? or is it to defend someone elses home, someone elses family or someone elses beliefs , or is it simply as is seems to be these days , for someone elses PROFITS?.

Never to soldiers think about the ramefications of their actions, they don't think about the long term goal, they are simply told to do . And they follow blindly thinking it is their duty, that they have to uphold honour by 'killing the enemy'.

America or indeed ANY country on this planet shouldn't need an military if we actually stood back , realised we are all one family on Earth, yes we all want different things for ourselves and our families but the couple of things we are ALL missing is tolerance, understanding and compassion.

In pursuit of profits the military strive to vanquish the enemy, the enemy in turn defends its homes and their families. But the same old nonsense continues the real enemies are left untouched, undamaged, unprosecuted or are simply covered up by the fog of misdirection and misinformation.

These real enemies are the war profiteers, the war mongers, the politicians who will jump up to say 'the enemy is waiting, we will meet them', the soldiers are then sent to fight and NONE of them question 'WHY?', they are told because they are a soldier they must go and fight to defend their way of life by eradicationg someone elses way of life and the cycle of war begins again.

Yes we should have a military to DEFEND our way of life and NOT go to another country and FORCE our way of life onto someone else.
How many wars would happen if the worlds military, all the soldiers turned round to their leaders and said 'TELL YOU WHAT WE'LL DEFEND OUR WAY OF LIFE - FROM OUR HOMESHORES'.

There would no wars as no country would invade another. Thye'd all be at home tucking in their children at night but ready to answer someone elses invasion ( which would never happen).

Think of how different this world would be if the military's or indeed every combatant no matter what ther sociological or religeous beliefs OF THE WORLD got a conscience backbone and said " Tell you what we're all having a year off", but of course the enemy 'never rests' does it?

My fair dues and utmost respects to the soldiers of ALL armies both 'good' and 'bad' they all lay down their lives for sometimes THEIR beliefs, but on the other hand I feel ashamed of them because they fight mostly because for someone elses beliefs , and of course these 'someones' never fight on the front lines themselves.

A way to stop all wars?, every country gives it politicians and war mongers a gun and ships them to the front lines And you'll see how long the 'wars' last and how the casualty count never rises.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by StargateSG7
Who needs soldiers anymore - They're obsolete !!!

Iraq and Afghanistan are the first combat zones to see heavy fighting
and killing by autonomous machines! These are also the first wars
where support and repair personnel outnumber the combat personnel.

In my own family, my brother is in Canadian Forces Combat Engineering,
and was recently posted in Afghanistan in the fighting zones, mostly fixing
YOUR machines...Bradley's, Strykers, Cougars, 2-6 tonne trucks, etc....
which is a byproduct of Canada/USA cooperation.

You Supply It - We fix it for you when you break it!

And most people (sheeple?) in the USA simply don't understand
that there is a basic truth in that the strong tend to bully or conquer
the weak...they also lack the understanding that is it better to BE STRONG than weak...thus I AM REALLY, REALLY GREATFUL that we (USA-CANADA)
have one a hell of a fighting & killing machine in our armed forces and
are thus considered worldwide as being one of the TRULY STRONG PARTS
of the world.

It wouldn't be any fun to have a bunch of invading Russians, Chinese,
Mid-east Polyglot Soldiers thinking that since we`re sitting on a bunch
of VALUABLE STUFF and LAND, that maybe they'll just TAKE IT without asking!

Ergo, to prevent that sort of scenario we need to be STRONG MILITARILY
and keep it that way...and YOU need to get with the program of being
strong in every way possible on a personal basis in case we one day
need to DEFEND those freedoms and that space that we call home!!!

In my own personal case, I have running in my basement, a machine
I designed and built, that can scan 6 full 1920 by 1080 pixel 24 bit RGB,
ultra high speed HDTV streams at over 2000 frames per second
(YES! THAT'S TWO THOUSAND FPS!) and AUTODETECT and TRACK
over 1000+ objects simultaneously using simple video game
technology...and if I hook that thing up to say a 6000 rounds per minute
Gatling gun or better yet, a Million Rounds per Minute MetalStorm Gun,
it will KILL EVERYTHING it finds....completely automatically,
NO HUMANS NEEDED - PERIOD !!!!

Ergo, I can also make many THOUSANDS if not MILLIONS of copies of that
smart software in a few hours....Ergo, for the foreseeable future,
Canada and the USA will be safe from invasion by the Barbarian Hordes.

I'm doing my part because I personally KNOW how dangerous an
armed and powerful foe can be if left unchecked...in our case I say
speak softly and carry a VERY,VERY BIG STICK !!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, there WILL BE another Hitler somewhere out there,
with the great unwashed, mindless masses who'll follow him/her,
and the rest of us will have to pay for it with grueling hard work
and/or our lives in the face of almost insurmounstable strength
and power...thus I believe we can no longer afford to fight a war
with slow, uncritical humans...soon it'll have to be vast armies of
Terminators and Cylons doing all the dirty work and hopefully
we'll be first out the gate that that bit of High Tech!

I'm doing my part...What are YOU doing to protect our soft derriere's
from the eventual try at invasion and/or annihilation of our homeland?!?!?!

[edit on 2009/11/13 by StargateSG7]

Just to be absolutely clear here. That was satire right? Because if it wasn't, you're a sociopath.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Coming from a third world country under what's called Military Dictatorship. I can sympathise American youth mis-directing their anger towards their own troops. However, If i were an American born, I wouldn't be worried so long as the guns are not pointed towards the society itself. Centralization of power is a dangerous thing, believe in one another. Don't trust all the leaders. That's the only way freedom can work in society.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by AOMofficial]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker

If it wasn't for us Yanks saving the English's sorry arses from an all out invasion from Hitler, you would probably be the child of a German, speaking German and eating sauerkraut.

Study your history not the crap they teach you in school.

Yeah Hitler who was funded by American Elites like Ford or Rockfeller ...
Nevertheless Yeah you save our arses and I Thankful for that but what a mess.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

It seems that your argument that the soldier on the battlefield in Iraq or Afghanistan should drop his/her weapons and refuse to fight because of taking the oath to defend the constitution. Your stand is that fighting in these wars is illegal. These members of the Armed Forces, in the same oath, are to obey the orders of the President of the United States.

oath for Armed Forces

quite a dichotomy, isn't it?

Mahree

Yes it is. But it says ALL enemy's foreign and DOMESTIC. If you are given unconstitutional orders they have a duty to not abide by those orders. The President of the United States is an enemy of the constitution, actually pretty much every president we have had since I've been born has violated the constitution 100's if not 1000's of times.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
reply to post by Equinox99

I agree, however, I feel that the troops themselves (many) allow the culture to exist by not standing up to the politicians, and ENDORSING the war mentality. We need the soldiers to stop this, and only they can, IMO.

Obviously said without any knowledge of the subject. Normally, doing this is called BS, and I will call it here.

Because one day soon it might be Iran we venture into next, what then? With our economy on the brink and state budgets collapsing, I have a very good reason for my anger at the "military culture" right now who are calling for me to respect them at a time when I see them as welfare recipients sucking on the tit of government ON MY DIME, and then telling me to like it.

What's the matter? Do you think you could have free knitting classes if only the government didn't have to fund the military to protect the rest us and our way of life?

Screw that man, I'm not a doormat.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Prove_It_NOW]

You sir (gives me a slimey feeling to even say "sir"), IMO are exactly that - a narcissistic "doormat" obviously willing to let anyone and everyone walk all over you at the the time of their choosing. Worse, you'd obviously let them do that to anyone else in the country that allows you to be as naive and foolish as you choose to be. Grow a backbone - a prerequisite for the next step - growing a set.

After all of that, you MIGHT eventually be able to redirect your fear of the U.S. military towards the REAL enemies of you and your way of life.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
i completely agree with you that military is important and can't be blame..
but to whom they are at war and killing people,its up to them...soldiers also have mind, atleast i think so..they should THINK what they are doing is even right or not.... soldiers in iraq and afghanistan are killing people for no reason...
AT THAT POINT THEY ARE TO BLAME...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You say your repliers have low intelligence?

Shame on you - what is your intelligence quotient?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ray Amuro

Again I see the old AMerican 'saving' our English butts again, it gets boring after the first few times, Sorry but 'You Americans' DIDN'T save our English butts, read your own history books and do your own research.
You didn't 'save' our butts, you didn't even join the war UNTIL Japan bombed Pearl Harbour and then found out that Germany was trying to form an 'axis of evil' with Japan that you stepped in and 'helped' us as ALLIES to fight the 'axis'. We held off the German advances for 3 years BEFORE you Americans even stepped in.
The British military was rough , well trained and strict, yes supplies were dwindling but it became a war of attrition, maybe England WOULD have been overrun in the end but it would have been a bitter fight for the Germans, and if the Germans won in Europe they would have then tried to further their domain over to the US. You stepped in to prevent that from happening, but other than that you 'Americans' stepped in late, all guns blazing , and if you want to insult us with obviously flawed intelligence I can only say this , late as always....
Oh and agreeing with another poster , American Elite DID fund both sides, so look where your 'American loyalties' truly lie.

Rant over.....

[edit on 13/11/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

YAY BRITAIN!!!

Yes,

The Americans are good at blowing their own trumpets - very loudly.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17

Yes it is. But it says ALL enemy's foreign and DOMESTIC. If you are given unconstitutional orders they have a duty to not abide by those orders. The President of the United States is an enemy of the constitution, actually pretty much every president we have had since I've been born has violated the constitution 100's if not 1000's of times.

I can sympathize with your problem.

You say you have not voted for these presidents or congressional representatives who are in office. In the US the majority have voted for these people. So they are legally in these offices. Nothing we can do about that. If you alone cannot fix the problem how can you expect one soldier to stand against all of these people who believe that the President and Congress have a right to put us into these wars.

It would appear to me that you need to collect others like yourself to change the system in the way it was meant to be changed, by Americans voting.

Mahree

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join