It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you considered that in this reality you may know and meet people, you may know in another reali

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
There is a reincarnation thread, like always on this board,a nd i am ok with that, not sure if i agree with reincarnation, liek people think it exists.

But my question is, maybe like in the other thread, you know someone, from another reality that your in right now, and you two know each other from there. People are lead to beleive, we are only in one place at once, but what if we inhabit loads of realities at once, maybe just maybe you know the people, who are close to you, in that reality.

People talk about having that feeling of deja vu, with people in this world, but maybe, its not about past lifes, maybe its just that in another reality you know each other there.

Hope you get what i mean. Remember people the universe and reality is much stranger than any of us can imagine.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Yes Andy, there are many realities and realms of existence. Consciousness experiments on different levels, and in different frequencies. The 3rd density is just one of the many experiential aspects of consciousness. Souls do meet on others levels. Astral, ethereal, higher mental, etc.

When your psyche is aware and awake, you begin to understand on a very deep level what we are all about and the reasons we are here.

S&F

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm not sure I believe in some of this alternate reality stuff, but it sure is interesting that sometimes I (or other people) will meet someone, and you just seem to 'know' that person better than you should. Like connecting with someone you just met, for instance. I'm sure we've all had something like that.

I'm not saying it's caused by knowing them in another reality, but I'm just throwing it out there to think about.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
How does this work? If my "soul" or "spirit" is in this reality, how would I know someone from another reality? Either we're omnipresent, or we aren't, and if we aren't, at the very least different realities would require our soul to be at two places at the same time.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

It is difficult for the mind to comprehend, without knowing for sure that we are multidimensional. To know this for sure, one needs to experience certain events that will lead to that conclusion. It is also difficult for the mind for it is limited to the 5 senses we have.

The human psyche is a mystery for many, and it must be discovered on a personal level. The discoveries are initiated when awareness begins, followed by higher levels of consciousness.

All the answers are within. All that exists is consciousness. We are all rays of the light we are issued from.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese
reply to post by EMPIRE

It is difficult for the mind to comprehend, without knowing for sure that we are multidimensional. To know this for sure, one needs to experience certain events that will lead to that conclusion.

Like what? What would convince you, for example?
(I am not being aggressive, I just don't believe in the necessity of fluff talk to ask a simple question.
P.S. It was *me* who gave you that star, just so you know.)

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Ethereal Gargoyle]

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Ethereal Gargoyle]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I can tell you this. I have dreams that I am meeting or at a meeting or on my way to a meeting with groups of people that ive never meet before,but we are all old friends. The settings are different but its always a gathering.I can never remember what is said

new topics

top topics

join