It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ONLY kind of hate allowed on ATS

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
I've found there are MANY more anti-Islam posts.

I think the problem people at ATS have with Christians, is that they start debates here that they can't win, and use the Bible as fact.

The reason there is so much anti-Christian stuff here, is because there are so many Christians bashing other peoples beliefs.

It still puzzles me when someone can believe in a fairy tale, Christian, Muslim or Jew.

Oh no! Call the PC police. You called, not one, not two, but three religions "fairy tales"! [end sarcasm]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
You seriously cant expect ATS to save the day and make everyone's needs be fufilled. Man. This has nothing to do with religion...that is the ultimate problem with it in the first place. Thanks to being AMERICAN we can sit back and say "Hey...im this religion or that religion....so be nice to me." Whatever. Suck it up man. You sound like people are just laying into you non stop...thats not the case so dont get all huffy puffy and make 400 some posts that are not even necassary. All this was was an attention seeking post. Waiving the Religion flag...just like others wave the race...sex...culture...whatever. I came from the Marines where we all trashed each other with COMPLETE Racism...sexism...whatever...not all the time but we enjoyed the differences of one another by exploiting them and through that we had good laughs and found better understanding of their differences. These Rights we have which Protect you are just a scape goat so we can be silent regarding these issues...not really freedom...just a tool to get attention and waive a flag so people will sympathize with the weakminded who cant handle the Real World. Its never right to be racial...ect...ect...ect...but get out of the safety of the freedom I provieded you just so you could cry on ATS...chill out bro its not that serious.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PC equals Newspeak

An opinion is not smearing when it is validated by scientific inquiry, however Political Correctness attempts to stiffle precisely that and this website is guilty of such behavior no less than the liberal media.
I find myself reluctantly agreeing with the gist of this post. For 1 thing, there simply are scientific studies which produce controversial results & it surely must be ok to discuss them in an atmosphere free from accusation, lest there be no opportunity to consider sources of bias or other failures in methodology, at the very least.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kleah

I know why I am a Christian,let's say follower of Jesus. He is real,He is alive and well.

So who the hell is buried at talpiot ? Obviously not your jesus, so if your jesus is alive and well are you talking about this dude ? ---

Hey he looks pretty real to me

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

Dude, about your whinging in relation to the Mods (you seemed rather annoyed) well, er , um not moderating (?)

I've noticed that quite a few mods are of religious bent and some I have had the good fortune of crossing swords with in thread either before or after they became mods.

To be fair they have not used their position to defend their beliefs or stifle any criticism of their belief as far as I'm aware.

As you well know I recently got a posting ban, and in all fairness the mod who jailed me did enter into discussion in its' relation.

As far as I'm aware the mod in question does not appear to indulge in the xtian delusion (I could be wrong though) but was still hard asses on me demonstrating his lack of bias while doing his job (paid or unpaid).

Now one would have thought that by now, if the mighty jesusyahweh god was on your side he would have done his juju on the mods or turned the heathen bastards like me into crispy things and put us in pickle jars.

What is observable is that atheists seem to demonstrate in thier actions more of an xtian attitude than xtians, in that atheist on the whole don't go crying and throwing their toys in the dirt when challenged (attacked ?)

Now then let's get down to the nitty gritty,

You claim your jesuyahweh god god created everything that there ever was or ever will be. You know this because, well the bibles er em don't necessarily say so but for a moment I'll pretend they do.

So your god created me, but your god also hated the non compliance of his will ie whatever he wants, indicating there is something he cannot have.

So your god tells you to love me but you don't because you whinge about what I do, If you loved me you do as the guy in the sky says and turn the other cheek.

Me well I'm not hating anyone so if i am created by your god I've not broken his rules so have not been turned into a giant boil.

I would imagine that your jesusyaweh gods rules supersede ATS T&Gs and as your god has not inspired the god mods to act in such a way the would appear bias perhaps you should put a little faith in them in doing the right thing.

Please be comforted to know that, if the xtains are right then me and the likes of Bunken Drum are off to burn in hell pretty soon (I would imagine that Bunken Drum would fire up pretty quick what with all the alcohol lol) so stop taking so much offense let god take it as he can dish out the punishment.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Are you calling me a drunken bum, sir?
Help! Help! (G/M)ods strike down this sinner who reviles me! I'm being persecuted... Again!
Star for you moo.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bunken Drum

Are you calling me a drunken bum, sir?
Help! Help! (G/M)ods strike down this sinner who reviles me! I'm being persecuted... Again!
Star for you moo.

You me Little Nicky , anyone for pineapple ?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

you keep saying your Jesus your God...he is YOUR God too mate, you just choose not to accept it.
thats ok thats YOUR choice...now stop trying to force your non-belife down MY throat.
Your a zealot

I don't offen say this to anyone but you are a childish troll and your whole intention on 99% of your posts I have read are designed to incite, and insult or to provoke.

And the thing is, I just feel sorry and sadness for you.
I said it to yo a while ago, if you just took a little of your hate and did something positive with it you could do amazing things---even if you still chose not to accept God.
God is not your issue...unfortunately you are you own worse enemy...so bitter, so angry, so hateful.
God and people that choose to accept God are just an easy outlet for you to spew 'crap' to release endorphins.
Try running or cycling mush more proactive activities...or maybe look to your local soup kitchen and donate 1hr a week or a month....just do some thing.

Again I will ask you...What have I done or my wife or my child ever done to make yo hate them???????
I would prefer you sig to say I don't hate Christians I hate religion.....
Guess what I hate religion too.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never done anything to accept you pitiful excuse of provocation.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by 297GT]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 297GT

you keep saying your Jesus your God...he is YOUR God too mate, you just choose not to accept it.

If that is what is you believe then I will defend your right to believe it, but I choose not to believe it "due to lack of evidence".

We both know that you cannot provide evidence so let's not bother going there eh ?

thats ok thats YOUR choice...now stop trying to force your non-belife down MY throat. Your a zealot

You chose to read the post and to respond how in hell is that forcing anything down your throat ?
My posting is a direct result of xtians trying to force their delusion down my throat, if they chose not to then we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I don't offen say this to anyone but you are a childish troll and your whole intention on 99% of your posts I have read are designed to incite, and insult or to provoke.

You can call me whatever you wish my friend that is your choice, nevertheless I hope my posts do provoke. i hope they provoke individual to think about why they believe the things they do and why they would attempt to force that belief upon others impinging upon their free will.

And the thing is, I just feel sorry and sadness for you. I said it to yo a while ago, if you just took a little of your hate and did something positive with it you could do amazing things---even if you still chose not to accept God.

Pleas don't feel sorry or sad for me I'm a perfectly happy individual living a happy life.

Again, I'm not hating anyone but I'm surely doing something amazing right now. I'm carrying the banner of those that came before me, who were tortured and killed for what I'm doing, holding an idea to account and questioning it.

Indeed, if there is to be any pity it should be for those who were unable to provoke debate as I do but spent their lives in subjugation and fear of an idea that was not their own.

God is not your issue...unfortunately you are you own worse enemy...so bitter, so angry, so hateful. God and people that choose to accept God are just an easy outlet for you to spew 'crap' to release endorphins.

No gods are not my issue, I find no evidence of their reality I find no evidence of the reality of the jesusyahweh god in particular. Are those that follow the religion of this god easy targets ? If they are they have made themselves so now they have very little authority or power to hide behind.

Do I target them ? Certainly not, I'm merely defending myself from their attempt to impinge upon my life and that of my family, in order to do this I merely engage them with words not torture not fear not burning to death mere words.

Am I angry no, but I admit being annoyed, am I hateful ? Nope I've said do time and again.
If you insist I'm these things and also insist that your god is the creator of all that there is,was or ever will be, then one certainly cannot overlook the fact that I'm the image of your god in action.

Try running or cycling mush more proactive activities...or maybe look to your local soup kitchen and donate 1hr a week or a month....just do some thing.

Lol that's quite ironic dude, I'm actually cycling as we speak, it's pissing down outside so I got the bike set up in front of the PC.

Watch a movie engage the enemy (lol) and get quite a few miles in to boot. No soup kitchens around here dude plenty of kids in the pediatrics hospitals being ignored by jesusyawhe though. Whether the local baptists pray for them or I do while I'm on my bike jesus seems to be equally as indolent.

Again I will ask you...What have I done or my wife or my child ever done to make yo hate them???????

And again I will reply I don't hate anyone I don't even know you or your family why should I hate you ?

Equally so you, your family don't know me or mine so I would assume you would not insist we live or believe like you.

I would prefer you sig to say I don't hate Christians I hate religion.....

You can prefer what you wish, it is what it is and if your god didn't want it so it would not be so.

Guess what I hate religion too.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

No doubt this is an emotion you acquired from your god which hates and loves by equal measure despite claims that it is omni benevolent.

I have never done anything to accept you pitiful excuse of provocation.

No ones asking you to accept anything my friend.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Pineapple? Only if its soaked in vodka! I dont hate teetotalers, I just hate sobriety.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Well well, xcowman you finally found the thread you inspired. You must be bursting at the seams in the limelight. And oh, wouldn't your mother be proud!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Ironic this thread has been allowed to exist despite it being a (very thinnly) veiled hate thread/personal attack against moocowman.

Put your pitchforks away you're embarrassing yourselves.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by riley]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I HATE CARROTS.

Is that banned?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley
Ironic this thread has been allowed to exist despite it being a (very thinnly) veiled hate thread/personal attack against xcowman.

ROFLMAO!!!! You called him xcowman!

Ahh what would I do without my daily dose of ATS......

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Well well, xcowman you finally found the thread you inspired. You must be bursting at the seams in the limelight. And oh, wouldn't your mother be proud!

Actually I copied that from you.. I didn't realise you were in fact making fun of his name (are you for hating then..?). Thanks for pointing it out I will now edit it.

sorry moocowman

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Actually I copied that from you.. I didn't realise you were in fact making fun of his name (are you for hating then..?). Thanks for pointing it out I will now edit it.

sorry moocowman

It's a long story, xcowman and I go way back. Actually I rather respect xcowman. He's got a job to do and at least he sticks by his guns.

You see, his signature used to be "I don't hate xtians I just hate what that do" and from that I christened him xcowman, but it has just been a "term of endearment" so to speak, lol. After I gave him my little nickname he altered his signature to say Christians instead of Xtians, just to one up me I think. It's all in fun; we ARE allowed to have a little fun at ATS once in awhile, I hope.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

No probs Bombeni.
I'll make sure I spell it correctly in future as it's your "thing" with him.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley reply to post by Bombeni

No probs Bombeni. I'll make sure I spell it correctly in future as it's your "thing" with him.
Dont be fooled, riley. Its true that moo & Bombeni go back, but, from what I've seen, their exchanges are usually heated & often acrimonious. However, whereas moo is generally consistent in his position of attacking the beliefs of christians & their actions, he rarely strays into ad hom territory, prefering, when attacked personally, to satirise the beliefs behind the attack. Bombeni is consistent in going straight for the man. Usually with personal sarcasm, or just general low level nastiness of the kind that stays just within the bounds of a post being removed.
This tendency prompted me to return the favour & once refer to him as Bombasti. Having made the point, it struck me as childish to continue...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Ironic this thread has been allowed to exist despite it being a (very thinnly) veiled hate thread/personal attack against moocowman.

The irony doesn't stop here remember Randys thread? 20 pages of christian filled love (well.. let's be honest christian filled hate) post after post after post of very thinly veiled hate and personal attacks- the whole thread was just one big hate session aimed at people who dont have an imaginary friend

I dont know how many threads I've read lately that get derailed by christian zealots- it doesnt matter what the thread is about you can gaurantee a christian will be along at some stage preaching about their imaginary friend -
- global warming thread- Jesus will save you
- alien thread- they're not aliens they're biblical demons
- futuristic timeline thread- testimony of a christian that woke up from a bad dream convinced they were taken to hell by the Lord so they could know how bad it will be for non believers
- nwo threads- not to worry the Lord is coming back any time now

and then there's all the god threads that have nothing at all to do with a conspiracy that clog the board up and suffocate the place with their hatred for non believers and their hate for any other religion other than their own (ie Islam)- it's becoming tedious and lowers the credibility of ATS in general.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
i've decided to change directions on this. i no longer want to talk about negative subjects, nor spend time criticizing others who criticize me. i just want to be happy, and although i wish that for everyone, we all go about it differently.
i think this is scriptural.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join