It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ONLY kind of hate allowed on ATS

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
what this thread has been reduced to

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by Bombeni

Hi Bombeni how the devil are you,

I note with interest (and also politeness) that your sig is no longer "I don't hate xcowman I hate what he does" why did you sell out? lol

haven't cared much when people attack my views; the thing that is a trigger for me are those that ridicule and say really nasty things about Jesus, the most loving person who ever lived. But then I just consider the source, and say a prayer for them.

But your views are jesus' views by proxy if you don't accept jesus' views he will come back and kill you then torture you forever, so you have no real vies of your own.

the most loving person who ever lived. But then I just consider the source, and say a prayer for them.

How can someone/something that commits genocide, condones rape/slavery/incest/ pedophilia/homophobia/racism and bigotry possibly be considered the most loving person that ever lived ?

Next to your guy Hannibal lecter looks like a saint lol.

Remember that this isn't a religious discussion. Trying to make this into a conquest is not going to last very long so don't get comfortable if that's your plan. Notice I am asking before I assume what your intentions are, something others on here should note (not directed to you). This is about hateful statements being allowed on here, not a trial against organized religion, ok?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
People hate Christians because they don't mind their own #!@#$!%#&% business. It's an assault on so many fronts I'd run out of page. So why be perplexed over a backlash?

I guess you have a lot of experience bumping into very nosey Christians then eh? How many times in the last week did they pry into your private dealings? How many this past week kept harrassing you asking questions that were none of their business?

-holier than though

You're saying they are stuck up?

-their way is the only way.. the truth the light blah blah

yeah but you don't care about any of the ways whether they have the right one or not, do you? So what do you care what they think if you hate em that much why does it matter and matter enough to hate them? You don't seem to need their approval for anything do you? So why?

-believe them of burn for eternity

This is another one where you don't believe in this kind of end for your life. How many times in the last week have any of them harped about you burning in hell ? 1? 3? 10? How did they even know you weren't already "one of them" ? Was it they asked one of the nosey questions again? is it always the same ones living around you that do this or are their new ones every week?

-forcing their beliefs into our legal systems

Like which ones have they forced into our legal system? What supreme court Judge did they hold hostage until their Christian demands were met and made law? Just how do they "force" these laws into existence, that doesn't require the same process for a bill to become law, that any other group or lobby jave to endure?

-using multiple brainwashing techniques on children as young as 4yrs old

Have you called the police? Called child protective services when you are aware this is going on? Do they use sleep deprivation or sodium pentathol during these brainwashing sessions?

-supporting the 'vatican' who take part in secret pedophilia coverups

How many Chtristians do you actually know or have met that have actually said they support such deeds? Ill bet you their isn't one. NOT one on these boards that will say they do. If their are any, at all, why would you say this as if they represent the general population of Christians? Do you really believe that?

-constant complaining of anything in society that THEY find offensive

May I ask you who it is that DOESN'T complain about things in society they find offensive? Why is it Christians finding a gay parade offensive is any harder to understand than when atheists find a nativity scene offensive so much to bring a law suit? How is it that it is Christians that are the hardest to tolerate in such a comparison? Which one of the two has more of a sound reason to be offended?

don't even get me started on wars and general hypocrisy

Truth is my friend that Godless societies have never survived as well as those that have had religion moreover, those same godless societies have killed many more millions of people by acts of genocide than all the religious wars combined. So does this mean you hate them too for the same reason? Just what really justifies your hatred to the point you have said or suggested that is how they should be treated?

So yes, hatred is a perfect word for these people and well deserved.

You really have no idea why you hate them, you just do. Yet of all the people in on this board that you could appeal to if you were hungry or homeless, when all your friends have distanced themselves from you and your predicament, Those Christians you hate so much would most likely be the first ones to offer you food and shelter.

Just as you are .

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
what this thread has been reduced to

Yeah, some rift-raft have showed up and I feel the mods are watching a little closer. Sad that a discussion of hate would bring out those that are probably guilty of being apart of the hate.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunken Drum

Originally posted by Bombeni Wow, xcowman would be overjoyed if he knew he inspired an entire thread. He must be busy with some type of ritual or something.
Currently, moocowman is banned from posting for an inappropriate remark. He did however ask me to reiterate what has been previously surmised in this thread, that his siggy is a play on the popular christian saying, "Don't hate the sinner, hate the sin."
I notice that you've got rid of your previous siggy that read, "I don't hate xcowman, I just hate what he does." Was that in response to this thread, or for what other reason?
I await your usual dissemination & hostility with resignation.

Birds of a feather? No reason to come back in here and try to poke at someone. Pretty clear your topic is not about this discussion but extending a message from someone else that isn't productive. Why not contribute in place of trying to stir up trouble?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Originally posted by Bombeni "I don't hate xcowman I just hate what he does" and it was deleted by a moderator. Does that clear it up?

Well that strikes me as a little unfair, dude you can hate what I do as much as you like, you can even hate me if you want but I certainly wouldn't give a flying monkeys.

You my good friend have not met my ex wife, if you think your jesus demons are scary then never cross paths with my ex.

So what about changing my sig name to xcowman ?

Well to be honest you just kinda mad yourself look foolish, me, I would only care if you were writing me a cheque.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

1. Thanks for your kind reply.

2. I think it ebbs and flows . . . not sure due to what factors.

3. I still think the heavy handed double standard against Christians is a lot worse on average than you seem to think it is.

4. It will get worse. The globalists intend to exterminate us. Thankfully, God has a different plan.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

This is about hateful statements being allowed on here, not a trial against organized religion, ok?

Indeed and I am politely responding to the allegation of hateful statements, and it was you who raised the topic of religion in your opening post.

considering my alleged hateful statement revolves around and idea which happens to be a religious cult and not a person, then there's not much getting away from the religious topic now is there ?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

MODS, please allow an open forum for discussion. No names have been mentioned. Thank you.

Ah, I see you started lunch without me, or am I the main course ?

So I'll "politely " grab a plate if that's ok.

First up you claim to be on the "the fence", your either an xtian or your not.

Second, I don't hate anyone, what's with this hating thread ?I've made it quite clear in my sig so that I can't be accused of hating anyone.

As your not an xtian what's the deal anyway ?their jesusyawhe god doesn't need any help from those that have fallen away, to protect its' flock.

Hate, strange thing this hate let's look at the origin of hate, well hate is an emotion that humans seem to have acquired.
In the xtian paradigm the first reference to hate are the bible and as we know the bibles are inspired by/written by/the word of jesusyawhegod.

Jesusyawhegod is the creator of all that there is (allegedly) and hate whether we like it or not is part of all that there is , so you should thank your former god for hate.

As you appear to have fallen away, your former god hates what you do, unless of course you don't believe in him/it then you wouldn't give a flying monkeys.

I equally don't hate muslims as much as I don't hate xtians and I positively do not detest smurfs.

There you go a nice polite response, hope that clears up the matter so we can all go back to getting on fine.

Everyone is welcome and I think it would be kind of arrogant to think that any one thread is about you but you are free to feel the way you want. If it makes you or your ego excited, have two plates friend.

As I have stated since the OP and the other 10+ pages, this thread is about the atmosphere that appears to exist on ATS. Whether you think that means you are contributing to it, well, that's up to you. The thread is about why ATS tolerates it.

I do think your sig line is ignorant as I believe it is a round about way of saying you hate Christians but if you are allowed to keep it, more power to you. Again, please don't feel I would waste time posting a thread unless I thought it would inspire thoughtful discussions. I don't happen to dig hate or hostile responses. Some seem to thrive on that which is really pretty sad.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Pretty clear your topic is not about this discussion but extending a message from someone else that isn't productive. Why not contribute in place of trying to stir up trouble?

Well I'm out of jail now and it was very kind of BD to explain my position, i fail to see how this is stirring up trouble. Your accusing him of trying to derail a thread smells like a conspiracy to get teacher to kick the kid that scares you out of class.

Although I was in jail I could still read my friend and your allegation that BD has not been productive in the post is completely untrue and I wonder whether you have teacher looking over your shoulder.

Several posters have explained (including BD) quite clearly to you that I'm not hating anyone, I've also explained this to you myself now.

Please explain why this is not good enough for you ?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Whats not to get. The mods responded to your request. Not good enough for you. So you post this to call moocowman out. If your beef is with him, take it up with him. You say no names named but post the guys sig line. You don't have to be a rocket science to figure out who it is. As far as stars and flags go that's a little too high school for me. I don't think christians have a monopoly on bearing th. brunt of "hate speech. You may want to ask muslims, homosexuals, athiests, ad nauseum, ad infinitum. Equal opportunity hate on ATS. But that's free speech. Whether you like it or not.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

This is about hateful statements being allowed on here, not a trial against organized religion, ok?

Indeed and I am politely responding to the allegation of hateful statements, and it was you who raised the topic of religion in your opening post.

considering my alleged hateful statement revolves around and idea which happens to be a religious cult and not a person, then there's not much getting away from the religious topic now is there ?

I think someone likes to create drama.

Why oh why are you trying to make this about YOU? Sorry to burst your bubble but this isn't about you. Come on man. You aren't bigger then ATS.

Now, had you done your homework and read ALL my posts and pages of this thread, you would have seen that I modified my OP to include other topics which seem to be prone to hate. No, nothing you were involved with.

So no, this doesn't have to become a thread about religion. There are many other topics which have been addeds since my first post. As always, it's a pleasure to work with you. I just hope you are willing to discuss this instead of making it about you. Thanks mate.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I do think your sig line is ignorant as I believe it is a round about way of saying you hate Christians

Well here we have the crux (you like the pun ?) of the matter it just so happens that you have decided not to be an xtian today.

because you know perfectly well that my rebuttal would probably include something like -

"I do think xtians are ignorant because It's a roundabout way of saying they hate homosexuals"

Well you can believe what you wish, and I will always endeavor to protect your right to do so if I can.

But your believe incorrectly and this seems to be stifling your growth, you'll just have to take my word for it.

I don't hate anyone.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan

Whats not to get. The mods responded to your request. Not good enough for you. So you post this to call moocowman out. If your beef is with him, take it up with him. You say no names named but post the guys sig line. You don't have to be a rocket science to figure out who it is. As far as stars and flags go that's a little too high school for me. I don't think christians have a monopoly on bearing th. brunt of "hate speech. You may want to ask muslims, homosexuals, athiests, ad nauseum, ad infinitum. Equal opportunity hate on ATS. But that's free speech. Whether you like it or not.

Wow... Been awhile since high school? Let me explain. You don't get to show up to the party and tell someone who has been there a little longer how things work. Doesn't work that way in high school, college, real life or whatever. Sorry. Next, rocket science no but some effort which means you had to be interested in knowing who. Good for you for doing your research as I wasn't going to do your homework (school reference on purpose). Lastly, since you're new, I'll explain one more thing. There is no first amendment on ATS or any other private website.
Seriously? I sure hope you just forgot that and really didn't know.

Stay awhile and learn something. You may be surprised what you learn.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I do think your sig line is ignorant as I believe it is a round about way of saying you hate Christians

Well here we have the crux (you like the pun ?) of the matter it just so happens that you have decided not to be an xtian today.

because you know perfectly well that my rebuttal would probably include something like -

"I do think xtians are ignorant because It's a roundabout way of saying they hate homosexuals"

Well you can believe what you wish, and I will always endeavor to protect your right to do so if I can.

But your believe incorrectly and this seems to be stifling your growth, you'll just have to take my word for it.

I don't hate anyone.

Come on. I have higher expectations for you then to have you believe I am xtian by day and a doubter by night. If this really is going to be a worthwhile challenge, I expect you not to assume. It lessens the thrill of the hunt.

I did star your response as the crux comment was pretty witty. That is what I am expecting. As for stunning my growth, doubtful. After working with some amazing people on here, doing more reading then commenting and keeping my hateful comments and attention seeking sig line to nill, I think I have been growing in leaps and bounds.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Roadblockx]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Ok I get it. Your better then the rest of us for having been here longer. Thanks for clarifying. Your hate only extends to new members. Cool.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

So no, this doesn't have to become a thread about religion. There are many other topics which have been addeds since my first post.

As always, it's a pleasure to work with you. I just hope you are willing to discuss this instead of making it about you. Thanks mate.

Dude you made this about me when you posted my sig, kinda coincidence that I was in jail at the time no ?

You may well try and introduce other things into the thread but the chunk of this thread has revolved around my sig which you think should be removed.

How in gods name can it possibly a pleasure to work with someone whos signature offends you so much ?

Or is it a case of "it's not me that offends you but my signature" ???

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Pretty clear your topic is not about this discussion but extending a message from someone else that isn't productive. Why not contribute in place of trying to stir up trouble?

Well I'm out of jail now and it was very kind of BD to explain my position, i fail to see how this is stirring up trouble. Your accusing him of trying to derail a thread smells like a conspiracy to get teacher to kick the kid that scares you out of class.

Although I was in jail I could still read my friend and your allegation that BD has not been productive in the post is completely untrue and I wonder whether you have teacher looking over your shoulder.

Several posters have explained (including BD) quite clearly to you that I'm not hating anyone, I've also explained this to you myself now.

Please explain why this is not good enough for you ?

I think that would require one of us to be the one that is scared of the other. Again, doubtful and you should do better then that. Your cheerleaders did pass along your messages while you were in timeout. Thank them for being so loyal.

I think of you more as that kid with problems at home that likes to cause problems in class to get the attention that he doesn't get elsewhere. The one everyone knows won't graduate, struggle to get that GED and will be a career odd job kinda guy. Just first impression and I am sure that will change the longer I get to know you. High hopes bro!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

So no, this doesn't have to become a thread about religion. There are many other topics which have been addeds since my first post.

As always, it's a pleasure to work with you. I just hope you are willing to discuss this instead of making it about you. Thanks mate.

Dude you made this about me when you posted my sig, kinda coincidence that I was in jail at the time no ?

You may well try and introduce other things into the thread but the chunk of this thread has revolved around my sig which you think should be removed.

How in gods name can it possibly a pleasure to work with someone whos signature offends you so much ?

Or is it a case of "it's not me that offends you but my signature" ???

Sorry but as much as you think people are tracking your every move, they aren't and no threads are started because of you getting trouble. Seriously? Did you get my twitter message about you being in jail and it was time to "post THE thread"??

Come on. I think in time you will be more exciting to debate so it's interesting to see you while you are still cutting your teeth. I have read some of your posts and while I don't agree with some, I still think you are somewhat intelligent.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan

Ok I get it. Your better then the rest of us for having been here longer. Thanks for clarifying. Your hate only extends to new members. Cool.

Bingo!! And we have a winner for being the biggest ASSumer.

Really? This is the contribution to the thread?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join