It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Test shows fall outbreak was severe cold virus, not swine flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Tests at Philadelphia children's hospital show fall outbreak was severe cold virus, not swine flu

PHILADELPHIA -- Tests at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia say a large number of people who got sick in the area fell victim to an unusually severe and continuing outbreak of rhinovirus, or the key cause of the common cold, not flu or swine flu as some feared, a report on Philly.com said.

www.nj.com...

Very interesting study released out of Children's Hospital. It seems most of the cased of "swine flu" were really a severe strain of the cold virus! Now, with the release of the increased case numbers by the CDC, I must questions how many of them are in actuality H1N1 and not an "other", since it was stated that testing would cease back in July. Of more concern is the push to vaccinate against a flu that for all purposes does not seem to be the cause of children-to-children outbreaks, at least in the Philly region.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Swine flu, is just absolutely rubbish, and why all the fuss. I think alex jones and icke and rense and all that where set up, to create fear, for the ptb to get more money from vaccines.

Amazing how rubbish it has been.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
That's really interesting because I was down for around 5 days a few weeks back with what I considered more of a very harsh cold than a flu. I also know a lot of people who had similar cold like symptoms that were more harsh than usual. Good find.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
colds don't usually have fevers, unless you have contracted a bacterial infection as well.

Cold + Ear or Sinus Infection may cause a temperature spike.

Otherwise, if people with colds are being diagnosed with flus that's just bad diagnosticians.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

See, at first I thought Sinus Infection and then 2 days later the really bad cold symptoms started and that's when I started to think weird flu or really bad cold / maybe sinus infection. I had a fever and nausea but it still didn't seem like the flu I have had in the past. It was interesting.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The CDC want those people to be marked as having H1N1 on the charts even though is not the flu. My step daughter (a head nurse) was telling me this just this morning. Interesting how we can make number go the way we want them and then call it a “pandemic”.

Tru

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Swine flu, is just absolutely rubbish, and why all the fuss. I think alex jones and icke and rense and all that where set up, to create fear, for the ptb to get more money from vaccines.

Alex Jones frequently tells his listeners not to get the vaccine

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Originally posted by andy1033

Alex Jones frequently tells his listeners not to get the vaccine

I think who ever is behind this swine flu, used people like jones to install the fear aspect. Building upto when the swine flu arrived, he was putting out lots of bad negative things.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Jones just tells it like it is. Most people have a hard time listening to the truth.
It usually;
a) is too much like fantassy because of the volume of unbelievable acts done. or
b) goes against what they believe to be the truth.

new topics

top topics

join