It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eleven:Eleven - A Cellular Encoding?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Here is a web-site that offers a take on the 11:11 phenomena. Basing that it is encoded in each of us at a cellular level. Apparently stating that it is encoded into us before our entry into physical matter.

How anyone could know thisis beyond me, but it seems to be interesting none the less. I will write more when I have a better chance to process the idea further.

What do you guys think about this idea?

ELEVEN:ELEVEN

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Oooo interesting

this phenomenon is happening in the millions myself included i also see 4:44, 3:33, 2:22, 1:11, 01:11,12:12,20:12 a lot aswell, plus the numbers 777,111,222,333 and 666

i'm used to it now though.

i'd love to know what it means though!

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm not sure exactly what to think about it; however, the phenomenon did start happening to me several years ago. I'm not one prone to ANY type of esoteric experiences. When this 11:11 thing started happening, it was beyond any doubt that something unsual was going on. It was so apparent in my life that I did start searching and I do beleive that it was a code placed "wherever" to remind us, or give us a nudge to wake up from this illusion.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This has been happening to me for awhile and I have know idea either,this link might help,its a bit hippy
but someone might find it useful.

www.inlightimes.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
11:11 we are all ONE. well that's what i think

second line

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
what if 11-11 were somekind of manchurian trigger.
just raising a question here.

ps i used to notice the 13:37 a lot, but that`s because i spent too many hours on a mmorg and there they had a "leet (1337)" guild. also, back when i used to spend too many hours watching x-files i created a habit of waking up almost every day at 3:33 (or 5:55), only to glance at the digital watch in front of my bed and go back to morpheus -- usually i did get quite happy with it, cause in my half-sleepyness i realized it would be a few more hours before really having to wake up. maybe you guys are spending too many hours reading ats and the sorts? oO"
ppss just raising questions here (if you utterly disagree move on and don`t feed the troll)

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
What about 9:11, my friend has been seeing this every where.

new topics

top topics

join