It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC: 22 Million H1N1 Cases in U.S. From April to October

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

CDC: 22 Million H1N1 Cases in U.S. From April to October

www.foxnews.com

Print ShareThisFederal health officials now say that 4,000 or more Americans likely have died from swine flu — about four times the estimate they've been using.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
There is no article for this yet it is breaking right now they are saying 8 million children have been confirmed with H1N1 and they are working on getting over 100 million doses of the vaccine.

This is crazy! Soon they will be forcing the vaccinations on us even though the number of people surviving the H1N1 virus is staggering. Only 4000 have died out of 22 million confirmed that sounds pretty reasonable to me.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Go to main page for breaking coverage FOX NEWS

[edit on 12-11-2009 by gravitybender]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
They are now saying out of the 8 million children being diagnosed with H1N1 only 36,000 have been hospitalized and only 540 have died. They are saying based on how the bacteria grows is a determining factor on the seriousness of the virus.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
There is now an official article for this astounding news.

CDC: H1N1 Has Sickened 22 Million in 6 Months

This is a very serious issue. Either they are lying, exaggerating or trying to scare us into taking the killer vaccine.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Fox news sources Reuters for this data...

WASHINGTON, Nov 12 (Reuters) - H1N1 swine flu killed an estimated 3,900 Americans from April to October, U.S. health officials said on Thursday.

Better estimates show that the pandemic of flu has infected an estimated 22 million Americans and put 98,000 in the hospital, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said. Of these totals, children account for 8 million of the infected, 36,000 of those in hospital and 540 deaths.

www.reuters.com...

The CDC, who recently changed their methodology for reporting (i.e. how they 'count') is responsible for the 22 million infected claim.)

See:

CDC changed thier data reporting again?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Fox news sources Reuters for this data...

WASHINGTON, Nov 12 (Reuters) - H1N1 swine flu killed an estimated 3,900 Americans from April to October, U.S. health officials said on Thursday.

Better estimates show that the pandemic of flu has infected an estimated 22 million Americans and put 98,000 in the hospital, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said. Of these totals, children account for 8 million of the infected, 36,000 of those in hospital and 540 deaths.

www.reuters.com...

The CDC, who recently changed their methodology for reporting (i.e. how they 'count') is responsible for the 22 million infected claim.)

See:

CDC changed thier data reporting again?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I was watching the press conference live. So if they are changing the way they determine the number what is the correct information? Are we being fed false information?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitybender
I was watching the press conference live. So if they are changing the way they determine the number what is the correct information? Are we being fed false information?

I doubt it.

These people can't simply get away with outright falsehoods, so they use statistical resampling and subtle definition changes to accomplish the same end.

Truth is, they don't really know. They never have. They are projecting their measurements onto ALL ifluenza iullnesses - otherwise we might be faced with the reality that H1N1 is certainly no more problematic than any other flu out there, and even less than the more common Influenza-A from which we suffer regularly.

And they accomplish this with data from unapproved tests (which can be used since we are in a 'pandemic' crisis) and data from Big Pharma itself.

Go figure.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So... Should we declare this announcement to be overrated?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Two things:

1) Lies.

2) Bloody out and out, treat the public like complete idiots, we don't really care who knows anymore - and what are they going to do about it anyway kind of lies.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
yeah, they're lying to you. all suspected incidents of respiratory illnesses are treated as h1n1 and put on isolation. I've had 3 people isolated for h1n1. Even though initial tests were negative, they were still recorded as h1n1. It's such a joke. One patient was sitting in bed, watching television. DIdn't even have any symptoms. She even denied feeling sick or having the slightest sniffle. Do you realize how stupid it is to gown up and mask up with someone just sitting there for no reason? this medical system is so stupid....the other day, a woman didn't feel like talking, so what happeened? the primary doctor called for a neuro consult. the neuro consult ordered an mri, ct,a ton of labs, x-rays. she wound up being restrained and drugged up because the doctor thought she was crazy and hallucinating. turns out the lady just didn't feel like talking because she wanted to go home.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by radio_for_peace]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This kind of information can be easily skewed to fit whatever agenda they are trying to support at the given moment. The statistics that we get to see are pretty much useless, unfortunately, in most cases.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Remember they cannot possibly know how many have had the swine flu,a s we know they do not test everyone, lol.

The numbers are rubbish.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well people that means that about over 22 million people are already immune to the swine flu and vaccinations are not necessary actually they never were.

So that means we may have all caught something since March that resemble seasonal flu so it could have been swine flu.

People in this nation are more immune without the vaccine to the swine flu that the crocks in the CDC and big pharma wants people to believe.

CDC are now scrapping for numbers of death from pneumonia to tag to swine flu also since April, why? because their numbers were not good enough for the fabrication of a pandemic and a national emergency.

But hey we have been telling people about all this hoax for a long time here in ATS.

Now wait for the side effects from the dangerous vaccine that is starting to pop up now around the nation and the government is trying to bury the numbers within the weekly statistics in the nation when it comes to sudden death, miscarriages, hart attacks and allergic reactions to medications.

Nothing but crocks from government to big pharma to WHO.

The same people that brought us the big pandemic of 76.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Not only are the CDC numbers rubbish but so is this Web Site!!

I posted this under breaking news because that's what it is. I have even provided links to the source but now it is under the %$^# Diseases category. I watched live as they were breaking this story and posted as such, it should remain there.

This is one of the reasons I quit posting on here - ATS has their own freaking agenda.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This is breaking news it was announced hours ago please put this thread where it belongs: Breaking Alternative News

There is a reason for the breaking news section it is for things happening now.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by radio_for_peace
the other day, a woman didn't feel like talking, so what happeened? the primary doctor called for a neuro consult. the neuro consult ordered an mri, ct,a ton of labs, x-rays. she wound up being restrained and drugged up because the doctor thought she was crazy and hallucinating. turns out the lady just didn't feel like talking because she wanted to go home.

That is class story, and how peoples rights are being taken away for no reason.

top topics

join