It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Learn the secreto fo the worlds secret societies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Learn the secrets of the world’s secret societies
For only…..
MLM Scheme

I just had to share this with you guys at ATS;

I got an E-mail yesterday pitching memberships in a new network that promises supposed “secret insider knowledge” and guaranteed riches for those who join.

“If you are LUCKY, maybe ONCE in your lifetime a day will come where you will have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a money making opportunity that can virtually GUARANTEE your success!”

“This is GROUND FLOOR. This is BRAND NEW. YOU are the FIRST to hear about this! Those who get in at the BEGINNING of these kinds of opportunities make the most money!
DO NOT DELAY”

“But this is a LIMTED TIME OPPORTUNITY.
Listen to the Special Invitation on the web site. Go to www.GlobalInformationNetwork.com to sign up. Now is the time to act on this opportunity.
Money will flow like lava!
Millionaires will be made!
Join now and watch your dreams come true!”

You get the idea..

Well with the image of “money flowing like lava” in my head, how could I resist …
So I checked out the website and here’s what I found;

Source:
www.GlobalInformationNetwork.com
“The Global Information Network (GIN) is a private exclusive member-only global association of individuals dedicated to achieving financial independence, wealth creation, dynamic health, and emotional well-being.
GIN is a global group of like minded highly influential, affluent, and freedom-orientated people from various business, social and economic sectors. The goal of GIN is to provide a safe haven where members can build mutually beneficial long-term relationships to help one another better achieve each their goals, desires and dreams. The belief is that this rare and unique ability to associate with people from” blah, blah, blah c’mon get to the good stuff.

And then;
“GIN provides its members with exclusive, confidential, never before released information regarding:

· Law of Attraction
· Money Making Opportunities
· Investing
· Worldwide Real Estate Opportunities
· Stocks, Bonds and Trading
· Commodities, Worldwide Currencies
· Off-shore Banking
· Asset Protection
· Natural Remedies and Cures for Illnesses
· And much more”

Oooh, tell me more…

“Who We Are
The Global Information Network (GIN) is a Multi-Form Foundation organized in the country of St. Kitts and Nevis. It was conceived by a group of individuals from around the world who are the highest ranking members of several private societies, associations, clubs, and groups whose membership has been exclusive to the privileged elite class of the world. This group includes members of :
· The Brotherhood, The Bilderberg Group, The Council on Foreign Relations, The Freemasons, Yale University’s Skull and Bones, The Illuminati, The Trilateral Commission, Bohemian Club, And several other elite international societies
The individuals who conceived and helped organize the Global Information Network are, and will always be anonymous.”

Sounds like a veritable rogues gallery.

They claim to offer to their members;

“The basic benefits of membership include:
· MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITIES
GIN gives its members information on worldwide methods of making large amounts of monthly, quarterly, and yearly incomes. Members gain exclusive, private knowledge of methods from around the world that others have used to make $10,000 USD up to $1,000,000 USD per month or more. These methods are revealed to members only. There are no guarantees that you will make any money.
· ASSET PROTECTON
GIN gives its members up to-date-data on how to protect assets from a global perspective, how to minimize tax liabilities, how to deal with currency fluctuations, market fluctuations, and international government instability.
· BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
GIN’s Founders and its members from around the world may offer to other GIN members exclusive “first in” ground floor opportunities for potential substantial capital gains from new Initial Public Offerings, Private Placements, new business ventures, real estate, gold and other precious metals, currencies, and many other international business situations that could potentially generate large wealth creation for members. (As with all investments, there is a potential for loss.)
· LOANS and CREDIT
GIN members get information on how to get loans and credit at favorable terms. Having access to credit, lines of credit, loans, and various other credit vehicles is a major advantage that the rich and powerful have over the average man. GIN wants to close the gap and will teach members how to get needed credit and use OPM (other people’s money) to invest and create wealth.
· WORLDWIDE CONTACTS
GIN members from around the world “network” with one another giving advice, global perspectives, “firsthand” information (the legal kind), shareing ideas and knowledge and creating a true “MASTER MIND” as described by Napoleon Hill in his various works. Being able to access and associate with experts, “world leaders”, ultra successful individuals, and like minded people from around the globe is a major benefit for GIN members.
· WORLDWIDE CUTTING EDGE HEALTH INFORMATION
GIN hopes to provide its members with access to the most cutting edge medical discoveries and treatment options from around the world. These include new medical, surgical, and drug therapies being used around the world as well as NATURAL non-drug and non-surgical ways to cure and prevent disease.
The Global Information Network also hopes to provide the below for its members:
Anti-aging secrets of the wealthy
o Access to health information available anywhere on planet earth
o Knowledge on how to be the healthiest, happiest, completely disease free humans in the world
o Knowledge on how to live the longestGIN members automatically become a lifetime member of NaturalCures.com at no charge, and receive all of the benefits of being a member of NaturalCures.com.

· LAW of ATTRACTION
GIN members get information on HOW to use the Law of Attraction to have, be or do anything and everything they desire. The “keys” to making the Law of Attraction work in real life are revealed and taught to GIN members.
· SECRETS OF THE “SECRET SOCIETIES”
GIN members are taught information about the “secrets” of the various “secret societies”. This is the first time in human history that the “secrets” from the societies are being revealed to the masses.
· MUCH MUCH MORE
GIN offers its members much more than is described here. These additional benefits are revealed ONLY to members.”(Underline & italics mine)
Check it out we can finally learn all those nasty secrets TPTB have been hiding for all these millennia.
It’s not like they’re promising the moon or anything…..
And no, I am not making this up.

All of this can be yours for the princely sum of just $1000.00 Dollars.
Well that’s not so bad….

Wait a minute….

DID YOU SAY A THOUSAND DOLLARS?!!!….

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, I DON’T HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY!!!! Maybe you misplaced the decimal point…

What? no you say.

Well what the F##k!

I guess in order to join the super rich you have to be moderately rich to begin with. Most of us don’t have that kind of money to throw at this kind of pipe dream anyway.

I did some more searching on the site and found out that this whole thing is just some sort of Multi Level Marketing scheme, apparently once you are a member it becomes your job to sell new memberships to the masses, for which you will receive a $200.00 commission on each sale.

But wait there’s more…
If anyone you sign up also signs up someone else, you get a $200.00 commission from their sale as well.

Looks like the good ole’ Ponzi scheme is alive and well.

And this is only just for selling membership into the 1st level. There are Twelve, count ‘em Twelve levels you can advance through in order to learn their REALLY juicy secrets. (I’d hate to even imagine what it would cost for the higher levels).

Maybe once you reach the 12th level, you get a face to face meet & greet with good ole’ Lucifer himself…

As a point of disclosure, I DID NOT sign up for this or the Affiliate Program so I stand to gain nothing from this post and you cannot use me as sponsor for membership.

However, if anyone out there in ATS land feels compelled to give these people your hard earned moolah, be sure to share with us at ATS whatever juicy secrets you learn from TPTB.

It’s your obligation as an ATS’er and you have to do it because I said so.

PS, this is my first post so please be kind…

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Wow! That is an interesting take on both the Nigerian 419 Scam and Pyramid Schemes. Adding the spin of promising to one day get in on the Ground Floor of a Secret Society is definitely a new idea.

Heck, for $1000 per member, I'd start my own Secret Society!

I wonder how many people fall for this? Oh wait, there are how many members of the Church of Scientology world-wide? 8 million? Well, maybe the brain-children behind GIN have a chance after all.

This is a humorous find. Thanks for sharing, and welcome to ATS. We are an Open Society, as opposed to Secret, and although we can't promise you Money Making Opportunities and Get Rich Schemes, you will find world-wide contacts with "insider" information that they are more than willing to share.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
That's quite an offer you recieved there. Only a grand, eh?

Sheesh - for that kind of money I could just buy continuous rounds of drinks for everyone down at the corner pub and indoctrinate them all while they're drunk as skunks.

Maybe I'm just cut out more for the Underground and not so much the Corporate angle.

Heh...so it goes.

Edit - spellin'.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by 23_PAPERCLIPS]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Oh, God.

This is somehow tied in with www.naturalcures.com... which is Kevin Trudeau's thing. Google him up, I'm not going into it here.

Avoid all this like it was lethal poison.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Red-Flag #1:

Global Information Network, Ltd., or Global Information Network (acronym GIN), incorporated in 1986, is an independent, New York domestic non-profit news organization with an office in New York City specializing in gathering and disseminating news from reporters in the field in Africa. Their legitimate domain is globalinfo.org, not globalinformationnetwork.com. Thus, this company is infringing upon the Global Information Networks incorporated name, pretending/posing as them to dupe the credulous.

Red-Flag #2:

This domain was registered at GoDaddy with the WHOIS information hidden through a Privacy/Proxy Service. No legitimate company obfuscates their WHOIS information. The only reason to obfuscate this is to hide who you really are.

Red-Flag #3:

Their Web Site is hosted at PSINet, Inc. PSINet is an infamous haven for Spammers. The company has been accused on many occasions of sending large amounts of unsolicited spam mail with users having difficulty in being removed from mailing lists.

Red-Flag #4:

They are asking for money, and if you can't pony up, they offer you $200 for each referral that signs up and pays them $1000 to join. This is a Pyramid Scam.

Conclusion: This is a Phishing/Scam site through and through. I wouldn't even go there unless your computer is safely protected.

Although, I'd be interested in hearing any details about the Kevin Trudeau connection. I saw no such correlation.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

From GIN's FAQ page-

Q: I am a Natural Cures Lifetime Member. How do I get my initial signup fee waived?
A: You will be reimbursed for your $1000 GIN sign up fee in your first commission check.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Wow! Great job with the follow up information. I wouldn't even know where to start to look up that information.

I knew there was something fishy with this organization from the start.

Buyer Beware.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
From GIN's FAQ page-

Q: I am a Natural Cures Lifetime Member. How do I get my initial signup fee waived?
A: You will be reimbursed for your $1000 GIN sign up fee in your first commission check.

I missed that. Thank you.

In that case, I now have one more reason to distrust both Kevin Trudeau and the Natural Cures.

Although, didn't Kevin Trudeau get invited (and attended) the last Bilderberg conference? Maybe his Money Making Schemes really did get him in with the Elite!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Not sure about Trudeau & the Bilderbergers. I'd think they'd look down their collective nose at him, and I'd think he'd be loath to do much more than pan them. It would be a great misdirection ploy to call them out while he's fleecing everyone. Just seems like his style, especially given his potential customer base. Now I'm just speculating with no basis in fact, but it fits the mold/profile.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This was the 1st thread I ever posted.

Man, I wish I had known more about how the bb codes worked back then. It looked like crap.

You would think somebody would at least have been nice enough to point out to me that there was an "Edit" button so I could have fixed the title.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

You could call that site's bull# as soon as you saw "Law of Attraction".

top topics

join