It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Edgar Cayce's prediction is correct, then this boy has to be the 2nd coming of Christ!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Isn't this the same little Russian boy, proclaimed as an Indigo Child, Crystal Child, Starseed, Psychic, etc. (whatever), who predicted President Obama would have an assasination attempt on his life on October 25, 2009? (Or was it the 15th?) Anyway, I do believe this is the same child.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Not that I believe he is the return of Jesus... but if he is, he should only have 24 chromosomes.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by hardamber]

[edit on 12-11-2009 by hardamber]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Project Camelot is doing again, what I could well imagine it would be doing. Testing the limits of modern folklore and people's beliefs.

Otherwise, that boy's imagination is vivid. About Cayce, I don't even want to comment.

-v

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by Pocky

Read the bible dude, Jesus will not be reborn onto Earth, He will rapture his church from earth (true Christians), after that the devil will have a reign on Earth, 7 years I think, he will slaughter every converted (true)Christian and Jew he can get his hands on.

Maybe you should read the Bible too. You are however correct Jesus won't be reborn. The Bible doesn't mention anything about a Rapture before the Tribulation, and the 7 years has been shorted to around 42 months, because within 7 years even God's own elect could be deceived.

There are 144,000 elect, which are Christians that arent confused and worship the anti-Christ.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Jesus/Yeshua has not returned yet, this kid isn't anything special, the link the OP posted stated, "...Cayce certainly was not 100% accurate in his predictions,", and the pre trib rapture is never going to occur.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by silver tongue devil

Christ is not a person.
He/IT is a philosophy, a symbolic representation of an archetypical ANONYMOUS IDEAL, that anybody can manifest through prudent and proper spiritual evolutionary practice.

But, the majority of believers in the simplistic mythological story do not understand this, and are expecting a specific individual to embody this in order for their expectations to come to fruition....

so hey if you see someone you think is Christ.. you're going to believe it.

it's the awakening off the kundalini / the embodiment of prana/holy spirit.. within the esoteric anatomy of the spine / endocrine system in order to activate higher levels of brain / nervous system actiity and development.

and "christ" will manifest as something that EVERYBODY will BECOME... in order to EXPERIENCE first hand, the kingdom of god, which is the elimination of suffering through transformation.

i feel sorry for people expecting one specific person to save them.

salvation resides within yourself.. literally.. within your own body.

and mind.

but hey.. if you want to look outside yourself .. searching for someone ELSE to do it FOR you.. then go ahead.

you're missing out on the beauty of the symbolic allegory that is the myth of christ.

-

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Quick, somebody run and tell Obama he is not the messiah afterall.
haha

If this kid is Jesus, why does he lack a little confidence?
He looks down a few times and even says uhh.

A real test would be to have this kid come face to face with a few animals just to see the reaction.

Now I believe Jesus may indeed go through a rebirth process but if and when he does, I doubt he will advertise and announce his return.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Bravo.

Indeed, archetypical christ can manifest itself in anybody, considering one is willing to 'let him in', thus making the one 'anointed'. Then again, people can go on with their beliefs of a saviour that will rescue their sorry butts. That day will never come, in my opinion that is. Just save yourself.

-v

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to

Isn't this the same little Russian boy, proclaimed as an Indigo Child, Crystal Child, Starseed, Psychic, etc. (whatever), who predicted President Obama would have an assasination attempt on his life on October 25, 2009? (Or was it the 15th?) Anyway, I do believe this is the same child.

No - That was a boy from Columbia.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
There is no end time near. So stop freaking out. Also the whole Alien thing has to come to an end. Aliens will not show themselves to the public for hundreds of years. Humans aren't ready for it.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

This kid isn't the second coming of Jesus of Nazerath.

Jesus of Nazerath never actually said he was going to have a second coming that was fabricated just like most of his truest teachings.

This kid is a indigo child, a volunteer who incarnated here for the reason of helping humanity wake up before the great transition. Theres many like this.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Ehhhh...sorry

The child in the video has a vivid imagination, good for him! Thats about the extent of his superpowers.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Oops. Thanks JW. I wasn't sure. I appreciate the clarification. I read so many things on ATS sometimes they begin to run together.....

But back to the OP. I don't think I've ever read anything about Jesus Christ coming back via reincarnation as a child. So I don't think this child is the second coming. No.

Nice thread, though.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

You're not that far off base. There is a day of reckoning to come, and I too believe that Christ is already here, at least spiritually.

Christ did say that he would return like a "thief in the night." How does a thief in the night come? Without one knowing that they are there.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Is this the same Project Crapalot kid that claims to be an "indigo child" from Mars?

Just my 2-cents

EDIT: Yup. Sure is.

www.projectcamelot.org...

Boris Kipriyanovich is an Indigo Child, probably the most famous in Russia. Boriska, or 'little Boris', was featured in Pravda here and here, after Gennady Belimov, a university professor in the Volgograd region of Russia, witnessed Boriska, then aged just seven, astound an adult audience during a camping trip in which he held them spellbound for an hour and a half as he recounted tales of past lives on Mars and Lemuria, and warned of catastrophes due to affect the Earth in 2009 and 2013. Belimov had the presence of mind to record Boriska's monologue, and within a short time word was spreading within Russia about what this diminutive prophet had to say, especially once the story was picked by Moscow's premier newspaper.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit
upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your
young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.
Acts 2:18

Brandi

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I am not for or against Edgar Casey. I have enjoyed what has been given to us by the A.R.E.

I believe that like all true Prophets we must hear the words in the context for which they were meant. This I do not think is 100% accurate because the message is resourced.

However, I do believe that the AntiChrist must be 30 years of age when he begins his Ministry. The AntiC would be the opposite in all forms to the Original. This does not mean the AntiC dies and then resurrects, because when he dies he dies for good.

The AntiC would be 30 in 2012, most likely on the Summer Solstice, and will fill the capacity of King on Earth.

As far as the true Christ. This person would have to be widely recognized by all. Seriously, no one can just pop in on Earth and say, "Hey it's me, Jesus", it just would not work. This person would have to be known in the Hearts of All Men and be recognized by sight. He would have to be recognized by all religions, all sects, all Nations.

A Blonde bearded man will not be seen as our Saviour by those that do not believe in Christianity, it would have to be someone that we all know! All of us would have to know him.

I know of such a person, and if I am correct, then everyone will fall to their knees in Awe. Literally the people will shake in their boots. This person will come down from the Heavens in a Kingdom from Heaven.

I know that if this man shows up there is not a single soul that would not open to his messages and Peace would reign!

Sorry, Edgar never saw this one coming!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Was Cayce talking about Jesus the man, or the Christ consciousness that would return? If you could show a quote from the ARE records stating that he was talking about Jesus the man, and not the Christ consciousness, that would tell a lot.

If I remember correctly, from a few books I read about Cayce, he was talking about the Christ consciousness returning, not the man Jesus. But, I will stand corrected if you can show the quote from the ARE records.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Maybe you all should read that post from Aggie man. This Kid is interviewed because he apparently remembers previous lives , where he lived on MARS and stuff

Edit : I'm sorry, but it seems nobody takes the effort t actually read the replies.

[edit on 7/1/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Very good thinking.

I think it could well be that the year of his arrival may mean his conception or birth. Never thought about that before.

Originally posted by bettermakings
Also, Jesus is supposed to come back the way he left, floating down on a cloud and all that. And it will all happen at once, with no warning.

I wonder what he'll look like?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join