It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Edgar Cayce's prediction is correct, then this boy has to be the 2nd coming of Christ!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This has to be him, he is the exact same age that Edgar Cayce predicted he would be according to the year that he predicted he would be born. I think that he will remember pretty soon that he is the one. He knows too much.
www.near-death.com...

The year of the second coming of Christ (may have already happened)

Cayce often maintained that humanity would soon experience a "day of reckoning." He predicted the year of the second coming of Jesus to be 1998.

Critics who are not very familiar with the Cayce material have pointed out that 1998 has come and gone and the second coming has not occurred. Such critics wrongly expect the second coming to happen when Jesus appears in the sky with a chorus of angels while Gabriel blows a horn and dead bodies crawl out of their graves. This idea of the resurrection was the result of a misunderstanding of the concept of reincarnation - the ancient concept of birth and rebirth.

It is more logical and more realistic for Jesus to make his entrance the same way he did in his previous life - rebirth. For this reason, I believe that Jesus has indeed returned just as Cayce foresaw. If my theory is true then it means that Jesus is currently living on Earth as a young child. Here is why I believe my theory is highly probable:

(1) Cayce has a good track record about his predictions - especially the major Earth-changing ones.

(2) Cayce was a very spiritual and religious person in love with Jesus. He actually met Jesus on occasion during his afterlife sojourns and had a strong personal relationship with him.

(3) As a Christian "prophet", the second coming of Christ would be perhaps Cayce's most important prophecy to make. It would seem highly unlikely that he would be so accurate on other prophecies and not accurate on the event his heart was set on most.

(4) One particular NDE supports the idea that Jesus has already returned. Dr. Richard Eby had a NDE in which he was told by Jesus that he would not die until Jesus returns. But on December 2, 2002, Eby died. Thus, either Jesus is already here, or Dr. Eby and/or Jesus is lying. The lying theory seems improbable.

(5) One particular NDE supports the idea that Jesus is going to return very soon. Angie Fenimore was also given information suggesting that Jesus is to return very soon, if he hasn't done so already. Notice also that Fenimore agrees with Cayce about spiritual warfare going on now.

"Humanity is in the final moments before Jesus Christ returns to this Earth. The Earth is being prepared for this event. The war between the forces of light and the forces of darkness are growing so intense on Earth, humanity is in danger of being consumed by the forces of darkness." (Angie Fenimore)

(6) There is an ancient prophecy that quite possibly supports Cayce's timeframe for the second coming of Jesus. Nostradamus gave a prophecy that I believe refers to the reincarnation of Jesus. Here it is:

"In the year 1999 and seven months, from the sky will come the Great King of Terror. He will bring back the great king of the Mongols. Both before and after this, war reigns unrestrained." (Nostradamus)

(a) Here is my interpretation of this quatrain:

In the year 1999, the Great King of Terror (perhaps Jesus) will come from another dimension to be reborn. Jesus will have the king of the Mongols (possibly Genghis Khan) be reincarnated. Before 1999 and after 1999, great wars will break out.

(b) Concerning the identity of the King of Terror:

Whenever the Bible refers to the "day of the Lord" or "the end of days" or the "end of the age," it always refers to a period of fear, terror, judgment, fire, and brimstone. This is why I interpret the King of Terror to be Jesus. The year 1998 that Cayce gave could be a reference to the conception of Jesus. The year 1999 that Nostradamus gave could be a reference to the birth of Jesus.

(c) Nostradamus gives anagrams for the names the three antichrists:

The Nostradamus quatrain above describes a king of the Mongols which may be a reference to the final antichrist of which Nostradamus named three of them. They are: "Napaulon Roy" (i.e., Napoleon), "Hister" (i.e., Hitler), and the final one Nostradamus named is "Mabus."

(d) Why did Nostradamus use heavy symbolism?:

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Ugh.

How exactly are you tying Cayce into this??... merely because the kid is the right age you think Cayce would agree with you that this kid is Christ??

Can you elaborate on how you're connecting the thread title with the content...

*edit to add

Boris Kipriyanovich, born January 11 1996, Volzhskiy, Russia 8:30 am local time:.

projectcamelot.org...

According to this source (the ones who made the video) he was not born in 1998. Game over on your connection.

Perhaps you should drop Cayce from this thread and just focus on why you are so convinced this kid is the 2nd coming of Christ.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by silver tongue devil]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The boy said he was born on 11th January 1996, not 1998 or 1999.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Yeah.....so where is this kid?

huh? What boy?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by silver tongue devil

He was born the year that Cayce predicted he would be born or concieved.

He has a mission as do many of the Indigo children, but they will remember when the time comes. It's liket the super soldiers, something is going to trigger them to remember what the must do here when the time comes.

I just think it's possible that because of his age and birth time that he might be the one.

It seems suitable for him to be born in Russia as something is going to happen between the U.S. and Russia very soon. I don't know if it is going to be an alliance, but I think that Russia will rise as the New World power.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Yes don't see how this has any bearing on his prediction,and for the most part I think that Egar Cayce wasn't always correct in his guess of events to come,I say guess because if someone was truly a prophet they would be correct on all their predictions

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Read the bible dude, Jesus will not be reborn onto Earth, He will rapture his church from earth (true Christians), after that the devil will have a reign on Earth, 7 years I think, he will slaughter every converted (true)Christian and Jew he can get his hands on.

DISCLAIMER

I am by new means a Christian or a believer in the Gods, I believe in a higher power a creator. (where there is creation there is a creator) However more and more recently I have paid attention to the Bible (old and New) I am starting to see similarities. I am seeing the fact that there is a religion out there that incorporates ever belief into one. I am seeing the fact that there is a langue that has been designed to replace all of the language and in fact is recognized by the UN. I am seeing the day draw nearer where the Armies of GOG and MAGOG will attack Israel. So there are eerily similarities. Sometimes I wonder if I should throw down now with Jesus or wait till it all occurs.. Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
interesting...................................................

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by silver tongue devil

Source? Link?

All sources I can find say it was in 1996 and not 1998. Including info straight from that project camelot site..

I am not saying he wasn't, but you have to link that info

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

Can't you count? If as you say 1998 was the "conception", and 1999 the "birth year", this this kid is not Jesus. He was born in 1996, conceived in 1995. You're 3 years off.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by quackers

The last article I read said he was born in 1998

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Here is the good news. The spiritual reincarnation in physical form did take place within the last few decades. The spirit once referred to as Jesus is here, NOW.

The bad news. Judgment was already rendered, the human species are born with physical environnment suits that come with built in features and lifetime warranties while experiencing existence in this plane.

The human species is a threat to peace beyind the borders of this planet, their science and technology advances alongside their basic nature to consume and prosecute others over emotional states is a threat, once again.

The species will be stopped from achieving independent space travel, there is no way this species will be allowed to continue the destruction of a universe where the spirit is first born.

So the bad news is this species can only be cleansed by leaving the physical suits designed for existence within this planet. No rapture allowing human beings to leave Earth will be fulfilled.

The human species will come to an end, once again. Primitive cavemen and such are great stories, but in reality, this is not the first time this race has achieved scientific and technological advancement including space exploration, every time the species threat becomes too real, they are wiped out by natural order.

Bad news is your messiah is back and has no plan to take you outside of this planet in human form. Expect the expected. Judgment! All who are born of physical design are guilty by natural design, and none will return to the first birthplace in human form. You can only return the same way you first entered this plane, in non physical form.

There are now over 7 Billion humans on the planet from end to end, there is now a technology called the internet that allows people to connect and communicate with others around the globe instantly. There has never a better time for over 7 billion to realize the truth that human existence is an afterthought of spiritual existence, and in that order. Even if the average life span becomes 80 years old, this still means we will see over 7 BILLION deaths in less than a century. HORRIFY YOU YET?

Quit asking for his return, he is here and judgement is made. The cleansing is underway. Those in highest levels of government know it, and those who control the people in highest levels of government know it, they are in a state of denial however, that their physical time has come.

No one escapes judgment, and judgment is a natural design of one's own self, you will not be judged by the First Creator, nor the first births of the Creator, all spirits are transparent, as is all memory, the horror of judgment will NOT come from a Jesus, the horrors or bliss of judgment is made by ones own self.

If your conscious or spirit harmed others with intent and enjoyed the harm of another, your spirit will hide from the first birthplace, and if your conscious harmed no other with intent and did not enjoy the harm of others, your spirit will be transparent to all and welcomed by all from the first birthplace.

Half will hide and reincarnate in physical forms yet again to remain free of recognition, and half will return to the first birthplace. Over 7 BILLION spirits will face this inevitable reality very soon. Feel better now?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

So you didn't even bother to watch your own video? The lad says 1996. Who's wrong, him or you?

Today, after meeting with Boris' parents and getting to know the boy better, I begin to carefully sort out all the information obtained around that campfire. He was born in Volzhskii town in a suburban hospital, even though officially, based on the paperwork, his birthplace is the town of Zhirnovsk of Volgograd region. His birthday is January 11th, 1996. (Perhaps it will be helpful for astrologers).

english.pravda.ru...

[edit on 12-11-2009 by quackers]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hmmm ... 1998?

My daughter was born November 24, 1998.

Maybe she is the 2nd Coming or Rebirth of Jesus!!

Can Jesus be a girl??

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The Christ Consciousness has been incarnating again on Earth for some time now. Many, many souls are of this Consciousness.

It is here to assist humanity in holding more light to fight the darkness, so that humanity can break the cycle and move into the 5th Dimension of love.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Really? In a world and universe as spectacular as we continuously are discovering ours to be, we're still insulting the almighty by thinking in terms of the Christ metaphor?

Here we have a case of a child who, (if his various visions of past life are to be believed) has lived on other planets and we are still pigeon-holing him in the neurotic framework of Christianity?

The whole concept of the Indigos transcends the weird blanket damnation and rote salvation concept of Christianity's vain and insecure God.

We live in a far stranger universe than that. This kid may be something special, but just because Cayce could not shake the psychological conditioning of the religious establishment doesn't mean we need to doom ourselves to the same lapse in judgement.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I don't think this is the second coming. Jesus was never preoccupied about Mars or Planetary systems, especially war or catastrophies. I'd more than likely be up for believing a child with the ability to heal or change the world with a few miracles and someone that wouldn't say "I don't like to say bad of people"-in his article-to something a lil more loving.
There are a lot of gifted children out there, some I know with the ability to heal whom I wouldn't say are him either-but this one doesn't sit well with me as correct.

On the bright side, i love edgar cayce, he is one of my favourites

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Cayce was wrong about a lot of things. He was able to read people at his time, but was not very good at predicting far into the future.

Also, Jesus is supposed to come back the way he left, floating down on a cloud and all that. And it will all happen at once, with no warning.

The Bible says that even the angels in heaven don't know when Jesus will return. It's such a secret that God is the only one who knows.

I'm also wondering why everyone thinks NOW is such a great terrible time. What about when Nero slaughtered millions of Christians? Or the Persians slaughtered millions of Christians? Or the Mongols slaughtered millions of Christians? Or the Crusades? The corruption of the Christian Middle-Ages, burning witches and all that? What about the forced conversion and/or genocide of Native Americans? Times of slavery and civil war? The Great Depression? WW1 & WW2? The Vietnam War?

But no, we've never seen bad times before.... ha!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bettermakings
Cayce was wrong about a lot of things. He was able to read people at his time, but was not very good at predicting far into the future.

Also, Jesus is supposed to come back the way he left, floating down on a cloud and all that. And it will all happen at once, with no warning.

The Bible says that even the angels in heaven don't know when Jesus will return. It's such a secret that God is the only one who knows.

I'm also wondering why everyone thinks NOW is such a great terrible time. What about when Nero slaughtered millions of Christians? Or the Persians slaughtered millions of Christians? Or the Mongols slaughtered millions of Christians? Or the Crusades? The corruption of the Christian Middle-Ages, burning witches and all that? What about the forced conversion and/or genocide of Native Americans? Times of slavery and civil war? The Great Depression? WW1 & WW2? The Vietnam War?

But no, we've never seen bad times before.... ha!
Oh don't forget Argentina's Dirty War. people never hear of that.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I take it that the whole Christ is comming in a cloud with glory and with heavenly host thing has changed?

Im no bible expert but from what I read that is suppose to be the case....right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join