It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Commercial on CNN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
No kidding. I watched CNN International this morning and a commercial came up promoting the Economist Conference, taking place November 23rd at Abu Dhabi. Just check out the picture i took with my camera:

I have the commercial recorded and can upload it if someone would want...

This is their website:
www.worldin2010forum.com...

If you look at all the pieces of the puzzle occuring (Lisbon treaty coming into effect next month, Kyot global warming protocol being signed next month, Vatican looking for aliens, prophecies about disclosure coming within 6 months or even sooner, ridiculous amount of alien/ufo themed shows and movies this year, world government coming soon), would this just be another validation that ET Disclosure or Project Bluebeam will happen soon?

Thoughts?

P.S. If this is in the wrong section, then i apologize, mods feel free to movie this topic

[edit on 12/11/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
if it's on CNN then it has to be the truth right? lol

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
And as we know, new world order cannot possibly have any other meaning than the hypothetical shadowy group trying to take over the world.

At brass tacks, these conspiracies are nonsensical. They boil down to the people who control the world are engaged in a conspiracy to...control the world.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian

i think hes just quoting his source jokey

interesting find bub!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
i just found this:
www.newscientist.com...

The CERN particle accelerator should turn on any day now... what can it reveal? Wormhole? Dimension? Aliens?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Wow there has been so much disclosure lately.

At 5:10 Stan Deyo at least has one point of benefit of the NWO.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

This is an interesting account if true...NWO Controls the Oil-i.e. United States and Great Britian along with a few others...
www.scribd.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I don't have hyperventilation fits about a world government.

That being said - the media, the government, and anyone with half a brain of sense, knows exactly what the term "New World Order" has come to mean.

Therefore, no one would accidentally use this term.

It has a meaning in the population - and it is a loaded meaning. You don't accidentally or mistakenly use loaded terms.

However, making fun of people and shutting down discussion around that by associating it with mutilated cows and things that people think are crazy - that is a fantastic way of shutting down real debate and thought about it.

No media outlet, politician, or other public entity is going to mistakenly or naively use that phrase.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian

Let's wait for it to air on FOX, then its the truth.

Star for you.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
the scary thing about that is, that it's kind of like a threat with the "be prepared for the new world order" thing. they definitely are fear-mongering.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

At brass tacks, these conspiracies are nonsensical. They boil down to the people who control the world are engaged in a conspiracy to...control the world.

That's hilarious.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
And as we know, new world order cannot possibly have any other meaning than the hypothetical shadowy group trying to take over the world.

What I find interesting is that they know exactly how the term is used by people. I don't believe for a second that this was accidental. Now, whether it be pure publicity, this thread as an example, or something more sinister is debatable.
There are plenty of examples of International Bankers and representatives of such musing or outright praising the potential benefits of world currency and government.
To ignore the incremental steps by which this is taking place is somewhat puzzling to me, however not absurd, as there is some room for such actions to be just a coincidence. This is unlikely, however.
Our banks must have good credit to get money from some international banks, the decisions of whom dictate what our democratically elected representatives are able to do, and how they're able to do it.
This oxymoron gives rise to the conspiracy that we are controlled by private interests, whose goal it is to make money, by law, and what better way to make money than to expand at every opportunity? What better way to accumulate wealth from the world that control it? More imprtantly, with lobbyists wielding the power they do, what way is there to stop it?
Don't even get me started on Aliens.

top topics

join