It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from London, UK!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wind in Her Hair

You hit the ground running, welcome to the fun house and I look forward to reading your posts with interest

I used to live in London, school was Peckham manor and later Arch Bishop Michael Ramsey - I detested the never ending concrete jungle but loved the Londoner accent and the honest friendships I made.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Thank you for making me feel so welcome, drmeola.

SmokeJaguar67, if you could survive in Peckham and make friends, too, you can do anything. :-p

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hi there just registered myself today as well, spent a significant amount time in the south of England but I am now firmly established in the North, i am looking forward to reading more posts from a "newbie" and nevermind about the gooners, its only football !!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
^ Nice handle.

Here I was thinking today that I should pack up and leave for an equatorial country, just to avoid the dreadfully short, dark days, and here are people like you moving further north... you must be half viking.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
only the good half of course. Well if im honest i actually like seasons through the year, albeit in the UK they seem to be arse about face at the moment with mild springs and windy summers, its about the only time we talk about global warming and when is it going effect this country.

Of course being British it is a national institution that we have to talk about the weather at least three times a day and i am sure there is a law regarding this matter...........

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
^ Only three times? I thought it was at least a dozen.

*Continues drinking afternoon tea*

top topics

<< 1   >>

join