It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What evidence would accept to prove 9/11 was an inside job?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rush969

I think you misinterpreted what he said. All he said was Obama deserves to be in a prison.

Originally posted by bsbray11

FYI Bush is no longer president; Obama is. Is Obama the next crook you want removed?

If you want my honest opinion, they both deserve to be in a prison, and so do most other politicians we've seen so much of in the past few years. But that is also irrelevant to the topic. If you think I play into the right-vs.-left bs, you're mistaken. I don't think you have ever come across a level-headed person in your life. You can't seem to comprehend that your leaders could ever do such a thing, and you can't think outside of this being some kind of partisan thing. They have you like a well-trained dog.

What he was talking about really doesn't have anything to do with 9/11. Dave made an assumption that he is not trying to find the truth, but to just pin the blame on the "crooks in office". Then he brought up Obama after that, for some reason.

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

In case you haven't noticed...and it's apparentl that you haven't...if you're openly admitting your goal is to "remove crooks from office" then you are likewise admitting your objective is NOT to find out the truth behind the 9/11 attack. Your goal is to pin the 9/11 attack onto the "crooks in office" by any means necessary in order to "get rid of the crooks", regardless of who actually committed it. Thus, your claims of conspiracy are of limited credibility becuase we know full well you're not piecing the facts together to create an explanation. You're trying to force the facts to conform with the explanation you already have.

FYI Bush is no longer president; Obama is. Is Obama the next crook you want removed?

[edit on 25-11-2009 by technical difficulties]

[edit on 25-11-2009 by technical difficulties]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
obama is bushes cousin, for narf's sake. the bushes have been in the secret service and corridors of power for a hundred years. you think there is no network of "old boys" that run things?

No, I believe all that is way too much for rush to handle.

As true as it may be, it gets too real too fast for him.

Grandaddy Bush was a banker that cooperated with and benefited financially from the Nazis during WW2, until the US seized his business. George Bush Sr. was director of the CIA. George the 2nd was a shoe-in to politics, as stupid and incompetent as he may have been, simply because of his family ties.

Do you really think these are the most qualified men for president in this country?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

The family has been WELLL part of some messed up stuff....

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

further back....

samuel bush

In 1901, he returned to Columbus to be General Manager of Buckeye Steel Castings Company, which manufactured railway parts. The company was run by Frank Rockefeller, the brother of oil magnate John D. Rockefeller, and among its clients were the railroads controlled by E. H. Harriman. The Bush and Harriman families would be closely associated at least until the end of World War II. In 1908, Rockefeller retired and Bush became President of Buckeye, a position he would hold until 1927, becoming one of the top industrialists of his generation.

the river runs deep.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Grandaddy Bush was a banker that cooperated with and benefited financially from the Nazis during WW2, until the US seized his business.

Though I really don't give a damm either way about Prescott Bush, he wasn't a Nazi-sympathizer or active collaborator. Germany was a major world power, everyone on the planet was doing some business with them.

Prescott Bush had dealing with German industrialist Fritz Thyssen, who was arrested by the Nazis in 1938 and imprisoned during the war. Bush had something like a 1% share in the company the US govt prohibited from trade when they entered the war with Germany.

If you are interested in history beyond finding nasty factoids to push your American self-loathing you should consume better quality stuff than rabid Truther dogma sometime.

P.S. BS - don't bother to Google down a quote from some Truther site or Youtube to press the point.

Read a history book instead.

M

[edit on 26-11-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

I don't get what your beef is besides that you have a massive attitude, and are trying your damnedest to downplay historical facts as if they're no big deal.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power
The debate over Prescott Bush's behaviour has been bubbling under the surface for some time. There has been a steady internet chatter about the "Bush/Nazi" connection, much of it inaccurate and unfair. But the new documents, many of which were only declassified last year, show that even after America had entered the war and when there was already significant information about the Nazis' plans and policies, he worked for and profited from companies closely involved with the very German businesses that financed Hitler's rise to power. It has also been suggested that the money he made from these dealings helped to establish the Bush family fortune and set up its political dynasty.

www.guardian.co.uk...

What you call "self-loathing" is trying to straighten this country up. If you think I hate America, I can't imagine what feeling I must have for all the other countries in the world. You're not even American yourself, so you have no idea what it's like here. It's been a constant battle against tyranny ever since we formed as a nation, something you wouldn't know anything about, foreigner.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

What you call "self-loathing" is trying to straighten this country up. If you think I hate America, I can't imagine what feeling I must have for all the other countries in the world. You're not even American yourself, so you have no idea what it's like here. It's been a constant battle against tyranny ever since we formed as a nation, something you wouldn't know anything about, foreigner.

"A constant battle against tyranny" Hmmmm. Seem most people manage to somehow put up with it. A lot more freedom than most of the countries I've lived in.

And you "formed the nation" Makes you pretty old.

Apart from growing up 30 miles from the US I was immersed in it's culture and politics since I can remember. Traveled through most parts even living in a couple places for a while.

If we can't discuss places we don't live in you'll have to narrow down what you talk about considerably.

M

[edit on 26-11-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
"A constant battle against tyranny" Hmmmm. Seem most people manage to somehow put up with it. A lot more freedom than most of the countries I've lived in.

For a damned good reason. That is what I'm talking about when I say we have constantly been fending off tyranny. You apparently aren't familiar with our history as a nation.

And you "formed the nation" Makes you pretty old.

My family on my father's side were one of the first families to arrive at Jamestown. We have been around and we still honor certain traditions, namely trashing the government whenever it doesn't serve us. A boot-licker wouldn't know what that's like, and you probably don't even understand the mentality behind it in the slightest. You spend more time defending our federal government than even we Americans do on these forums. That should tell you something about why we have the freedoms we do here. We don't get them by kissing federal government's ass. It's just the opposite. Dissent IS patriotism, and being able to dissent IS freedom. We gain ground as a people when our leaders lose it. I'm glad I'm not from the same place you are, because you are so full of it, you even go out of your way to kiss foreign governments' asses, even when most of the world is already pissed off at what our government has been doing in recent years, Americans not excluded.
I can't even fathom why you feel such a need to lick the boots of the people that rule you, as if they're going to pat you on the head or something for it. You seriously disgust me. You deserve whatever country you live in.

Apart from growing up 30 miles from the US I was immersed in it's culture and politics since I can remember.

You mean our mainstream media. There is a world of difference, that you wouldn't know anything about. I grew up less than 2 hours away from the last and largest insurrection on US soil since our Civil War, which occurred in 1921 when several thousand coal miners mistreated by corporations rose up and killed corporate leaders there and had to be dissuaded by the US federal military. And I say good for them. I live in the state that was the former capital of the Confederacy, which was about states' rights over a federal government (something states are moving back towards again today -- California and other states asserting their sovereignty -- good for them, too). The motto of the state of Virginia is 'Sic Semper Tyranis': "thus always to tyrants." Suffice it to say we have a long history of not kissing our leaders' asses like you apparently love doing. How does it taste, btw? I notice it seems to be your favorite flavor.

If we can't discuss places we don't live in you'll have to narrow down what you talk about considerably.

That's what you think. The only other countries I talk about, are in regards to getting our soldiers the hell out of there. End of story. I want this country to be isolationist again -- and to hell with whatever YOU think about this country because YOU don't even live here.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

For a damned good reason. That is what I'm talking about when I say we have constantly been fending off tyranny. You apparently aren't familiar with our history as a nation.

My family on my father's side were one of the first families to arrive at Jamestown. We have been around and we still honor certain traditions, namely trashing the government whenever it doesn't serve us.

I usually judge people by their words and actions. What some of their relatives did hundreds of years ago means squat to me.

All I know about you is that you're obsessed with trying to prove the US govt bombed the WTC. A popular dumb notion particularly given that the buildings were already destroyed by fueled-filled hijacked planes acting like gigantic bombs.

And you seem to have appointed yourself an apologist for Muslim world generated terrorism always offering explanations and rationalizations rather than recognizing there are self-declared enemies of the US.

There is a lot of corruption in America. But it is your country. Your position should be defending it, trying to make it better, not just attacking it. It's not perfect. It's the best you got right now.

Believe me, the rest of the world is not run by bunch of little lambs.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

There is a lot of corruption in America. But it is your country. Your position should be defending it, trying to make it better, not just attacking it.

This very sentiment is why you're not American and will never understand American freedom. You will defend a corrupt government while I will not.

Keep licking those boots and kissing that ass. Maybe one day your leaders will grow a soft heart and be nicer to you for kissing their asses so sweetly, but I doubt it.

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell

"Liberty has never come from the government. Liberty has always come from the subjects of it. The history of liberty is a history of resistance." - President Woodrow Wilson, another Virginian

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

There is a lot of corruption in America. But it is your country. Your position should be defending it, trying to make it better, not just attacking it.

This very sentiment is why you're not American and will never understand American freedom. You will defend a corrupt government while I will not.

Keep licking those boots and kissing that ass. Maybe one day your leaders will grow a soft heart and be nicer to you for kissing their asses so sweetly, but I doubt it.

I won't get drawn into a junior league argument with a hostile know it all.

There is a movement among young Americans to rebel against their country and then turn around and kiss the ass of every conspiracy snake oil salesmen and foreign American hater who offers them a shoulder to cry on.

Nothing is black and white. Not every single person in the US government is acting against the interest of the entire country. Millions of people who work for a government can't just be categorized and written off with a wave of a hand.

When you summarily dismiss an entire government, what's good and bad about it, you reject your own country.

Lazy people bitch and moan instead of trying to enact changes. If the people who drafted the Constitution had been o the same mindset the country would still be a British colony.

It's easy to say "I'm a victim" You have to fight for what's right a lot of the time. Not just whine about it not being handed to you on a platter. Loser lie down and complain. Winners make changes.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

You jump back and forth between contradictory ideas so much in your last two posts alone, I'm beginning to think you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between an orifice of your own and a hole in the ground.

First you say I shouldn't attack my government, I should defend it, 'cause it's the best I've got. Then you say sometimes we have to fight for what's right.

Just goes to show you shouldn't argue with a troll, much less take advice about freedom from a foreigner.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

You jump back and forth between contradictory ideas so much in your last two posts alone, I'm beginning to think you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between an orifice of your own and a hole in the ground.

First you say I shouldn't attack my government, I should defend it, 'cause it's the best I've got. Then you say sometimes we have to fight for what's right.

Just goes to show you shouldn't argue with a troll, much less take advice about freedom from a foreigner.

You can't comprehend anything more complex than Good guys vs Bad Guys so you find contradicitions everywhere. I used the world change. You have to fight for change. Three basis choices, revolution, anarchy, radical change. The last one is what you want to go for right now.

As for me being a troll? Well the King of the Trolls himself has invited me into the Inner Circle.

I get a laugh when I read member Joey Canoli's assessments of your contributions. Trolling, avoiding, deflecting, denying. Anything you disagree with is a product of the Big Bad Government and it's Evil Agents.

Kid's thinking. And here I am up at night actually responding to this moaning and groaning.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Bsbray, do you think that you should use "Foreigner" as a pejorative term? Especially given your usual sanctimonious whining about the hate crime of being labeled a truther?

Also I note you approvingly quote Woodrow Wilson, which given your screwball parochial politics is ironic.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

It wasn't paranoia that changed my mind, because I was sold that it was Arabs on the day of 9/11, and continued to think that for 2 or 3 years.

Let's see, you're still in college, so that makes you at best 21-22 yrs old today.

So you figured out something was wrong about the "os" when you were what, 16-17? Maybe 15?

LMAO......

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

let's see, colleges accept students as long as the students can cough up the tutition.
i know people in their forties tht are still in school.
and, besides that, intelligence and maturity are not directly affected by age.

and, besides that, what does it have to do with the topic?

if bsbray is in his late twenties, or thirties, or fifties, would that be evidence that would convince you 911 was an inside job?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

intelligence and maturity are not directly affected by age.

and, besides that, what does it have to do with the topic?

if bsbray is in his late twenties, or thirties, or fifties, would that be evidence that would convince you 911 was an inside job?

The advantage of age is increased knowledge, understanding, and experience that can lead to greater self-awareness.

After you've been fooled too many times you become aware of how people can persuade you to accept something that appeals emotionally but has no substance. Truthers believe what they do because that's what they so deeply want to believe. They ignore hard facts in favour of wishful thinking.

Solid evidence 9/11 was an inside job would convince people. It's always promised but never delivered.

The world knew by the end of the day, Sept 11, 2001, that Muslim terrorists had hijacked passenger planes and flown them into selected targets.

Nothing in 8 years and 2 months has indicated anything different. The lack of substantiated conflicting evidence just supplies further validation.

M

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

wow. hand wave of the century. jedi mind tricks don't work on people who think for themselves. keep preaching to the choir, though.
talk about living in denial.

there is no evidence that you government guard dogs won't ignore.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

wow. hand wave of the century. jedi mind tricks don't work on people who think for themselves. keep preaching to the choir, though.
talk about living in denial.

there is no evidence that you government guard dogs won't ignore.

Write off everything known about 9/11 and run around saying "It was an inside job". Don't provide any proof. Just say a guy selling videos and T-shirts on a website told me so.

"The Big Bad Evil Guvvamint did it" "controlled demolition" "disinformation agents" "I'm really not as dumb as I seem" "I know the Real Truth" "I think for myself" yadda yadda yadda.

Try to figure out why people roll their eyes and snicker when you talk about the Truth Movement.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Swing Dangler

any preparation for an attack like 9-11, even from a disbursed group inside of the government would leave a paper trail. i know they're criminals, but nixon was too, and watergate would have left a much smaller footprint than this 'coverup.' where are the documents. i want documents and signatures on those documents. if this is a disbursed group within an otherwise clueless government than those other clueless individuals would have more than enough reasons to seek out those willing to create such a disaster as 9-11. until that evidence comes up, i simply won't believe it was an inside job.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join