It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two sheriff's deputies hold boy down while he was forcibly vaccinated w/ h1n1 swine flu shot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh

Originally posted by PSUSA
Pigs aren't under any obligation to follow anyones orders like this.

Pigs have no business forcing a shot on anyone.

Either the parents can do the job, or put the kid up for adoption, and to hell with the pigs.

All these rules we have at ATS, and yet it's still ok to post stuff like this.

Seriously, do we have any standards here?

I don't care if you like it or not.

If I can find another word to use besides pigs, then I'll use it.
I like pigs after all. I like ham, pork chops and bacon.

But it's hard to come up with another word that conveys my total disgust.

I'm open to ideas though.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PSUSA
I don't care if you like it or not.

If I can find another word to use besides pigs, then I'll use it.
I like pigs after all. I like ham, pork chops and bacon.

But it's hard to come up with another word that conveys my total disgust.

I'm open to ideas though.

I'm overwhelmed by the eloquence of your argument, I doubt I could provide you with any ideas to improve on it.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I got the flu this weekend. Only took 2 painkillers 500mg and cough supressor every 6 hours. NO ANTIBIOTICS. Of course I felt terrible and fever never was less then 103 F degrees for 2 days but I made it. My mother in law and wife prayed and fever was gone. Now Im weak but recovering.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I'm with the Pig guy above and I try to have more tact than that and often find myself taking the side of the cops too in many debates, I have a full understanding that most are just guys working trying to do the right thing.

But when as your job you accept orders or allow rules and laws to be enforced that you know are wrong on a moral level you earn the title pig. Police are supposed to enforce laws designed to protect people. And few people are too stupid to not know when they have been made into hired thugs...

Forced injections? No sorry, not your jurisdiction and if your told it is, you know it's not a proper order that your being used, you have free will, it's a hard choice but you disobey even if it risks your job.

As for mom.

I would say I hope the kid kicks her ass when he gets older but I know they will throw him into a rape bin with bars to break him...

So, it just gives me a bit of comfort to know she will probably die alone when the time comes and her kid will only be interested in if she was insured or not. Because that's what usually happens to parents who treat their kids like beasts on a farm that they own and can do anything they wish with.

Don't get me wrong...

IF let's say this was life or death, the kid was exposed to something like Rabies, yeah there is a reason...

But this is utterly Grey territory

With 4 years of college Bio behind me and a dedicated interest in both the field and some time in med school and a life long pursuit of said topic matter... I HAVE NO IDEA yet if this shot is a good idea or not or even necessary.

Very Grey, very, very grey... harm is possible from the shot that's a reality there is no evidence that it will help given the mutation process going on.

Kid has human rights, this shouldn't be enforced and even one case of that happening becomes a trend...

But all tough talk and desire to bag these idiots aside...

I have a son in Public school

Shot's not mandatory

If he protested like that, my choice.... Harm my relationship and trust with my son when genuinely I have No valid reason to believe the shot is useful and maybe it could hurt him, risk that AND let hiim be pushed into an impression of fear of Cops and authority as well...

VS

The benefits and risks of the shot...

It's not even a call I have to think about, I'd have never gotten him as far as the door... turned around and gone home as soon as I saw a major resistance coming...

So moms an imbecile as a parent

Distrust and anger at cops. authority and schools is MUCH riskier for a child's life than the risk of dying from this flu from anything we have seen so far... add to that damage to his trust with me, this can really screw things up for the child...

This is a woman who like most people CAN'T THINK without input from others...

You know.... i start a thread like this Mad at a glance and think as I write and then just feel bad for people like this...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join