It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverse Intention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Ever come accross examples where a tool or information used is not used according to its potential. Sometimes even going in the opposite direction. A clasic example is cars that are being driven more carefully requiring less from the car than its actually capable of delivering. This is what I refer to as 'Reverse Intention'

I think technology and machinery can be a release mechanism if understood and build to perform a certain task well.

What I mean by release can mean whatever is applicable to the situation. For example if i were to weild a weapon such as a sword I would want it in balance and crafted to a high standard before I go into battle. In fact I would say craftemenship should be understood for unlocking the potential not just within what is being used eg a weapon, car etc. . but also crutially unlocks a skill and potential within the bearer of that machinery/ tool. It is in these moment of usage that one will most undoubtably find endorphins are realeased. I have said for a while that endorphine release (closely related to the Pineal Gland and a prevalent symbol known in secret societies) is in fact an indicator that an honourable path is being taken in time. In otherwords proceed as far as possible on the current coarse, hone your skills ready for what I refer to as 'Convergence'.

I beleive it is this interaction/relationship which is not being encouraged or fully realised. In some cases the information gained from the expert interaction of forces during moments of pineal activity is being forgotton altogether.

Does this make sense? Hopefully if you'll understand where I'm coming from. There is more!

Pharaohmoan

[edit on 12-11-2009 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
S&F for frying my brain.

I read it over 4 times and i still don't get it.

Could you try that again and this time please use small words for us small minded people.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
What part do you want to know in more detail?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I definitely believe all tools should be used to their absolute utmost ability....man included!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
]reply to post by pharaohmoan

This part for starters;

I have said for a while that endorphine release (closely related to the Pineal Gland and a prevalent symbol known in secret societies) is in fact an indicator that an honourable path is being taken in time. In otherwords proceed as far as possible on the current coarse, hone your skills ready for what I refer to as 'Convergence'.
[/quote

I have a feeling you're onto something important, I just can't figure out what.

You also said there is more?

[edit on 13-11-2009 by FortAnthem]

[edit on 13-11-2009 by FortAnthem]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The endorphine release triggered by the pineal gland is not exclusive to the machine/man relatationship. It is also experienced by others who push themselves to the become the best at their game or skill. Of course there need not always be a tool in use to facilitiate these climaxes of acheivement. But if there is a tool being used eg a motorcycle, fighter jet, powerboat etc one will find there is a symbiosis that developes between the user and the tool. This relationship often leans on the quality of craftsmanship of the tool being at its best. If no tool is being used the same anologies can be drawn simply by replacing the word tool with 'opponant' being challenged or 'challenge' being undertaken.

I cannot say what is realised during these moments of symbiosis for it essentially remains the prize of the individual and is therefore their perogative to share. But I can say that individual realisation and perpetuation of this state can lead to amazing discoveries if common purpose were applied and the forces and individuals able to achieve such a state 'converged'.

I believe this could potentially be part of my end time vision, which is sponteneous fullfillment of the human spirit and the realisation of our pupose so far.

We stand on the shoulders of our ancesters, and we must remember we are at the pinicle of human existance on this plane. As a matter of urgency we must start and facilitate the chain reaction and soon, before the human race is enslaved by tptb and the psychopaths that exist in seats of power and control.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I think I get what you just said... but what does the title "reverse intention" have to do with it?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Reverse intention is where the tool or challenge is not being fully used and pushed to he limits, to enter 'the zone' so to speak.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I think I get it.

Reverse intention is when we intentionally or are forced by statute to not use something to it's full potential.

This prevents us frome 'becoming one" with whatever we using or are trying to do and, in the end, holds us all back from achieving spiritual enlightenment!

Thanks pharamoan, I knew this would be worthwhile!

[edit on 14-11-2009 by FortAnthem]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Bingo!

new topics

top topics

join