It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glass of Rothschild wine anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I found this photo of a bottle of Château Mouton Rothschild on wikipedia.

Now tell me they dont think we are sheep.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8027017576d1.jpg[/atsimg]
Wikipedia

EDIT: note the sheep kicking what looks like 666

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Agent-ATS]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent-ATS

Notice the year of the bottle too, if my peepers don't lie...1999, which can become...6661

Peace.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
An interesting little tidbit of info...

Baron Philippe de Rothschild came up with the idea of having each year's Château Mouton Rothschild label designed by a famous artist of the day.

... which wouldn't necessarily seem to support any sort of NWO/sheeple-type claims.

The label in question was created by a French graphic artist:
Raymond Savignac

The 1999 Chateau Mouton Rothschild Label by: Raymond Savignac

Quite the hefty price nonetheless: $ 1,452.00

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

How many bottles of that do you think Noel Gallagher, has in his wine cellar?

None I hope, unless his keeping them to smash over there heads.

Then again that would be Liams department lol.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent-ATS

I don't think Noel is the type of person to have a wine cellar

They are both into their herbal tea these days, god i love rock and roll

Peace.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

And here are all the labels from 1945-2004

The thread is ment to be a bit tongue in cheek

Quite the hefty price nonetheless: $ 1,452.00

See you even have to be elite to be able to afford it

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

If Noel Gallagher hasnt got a wine cellar he isnt a real rock star.

I want his cellar to be stocked to the hilt with rare and expensive wines .What else am i going to drink when i pop round?

Hebal tea.

No thanks Noel, how about a nice glass of Champagne Supernova instead.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
And the point of this 'Above Top Secret' thread is???

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Staafke

The thread is ment to be a bit tongue in cheek

Perhaps you should of read the entie thread before posting.

There are only a hand full of posts thus far.

EDIT: Oh I see you're saying this should be in BTS. I have no problem with that if Mods want to move it.

But in the mean time chill out and pour yourself a glass, Noels going to sing in a minute.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent-ATS

How many bottles of that do you think Noel Gallagher, has in his wine cellar?

Hopefully not too many since it was an off vinatge. The 2000, 2003 and 2005 are much better. I personally liked the 1989, it went wonderful with a roast leg of lamb.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I wouldn't touch that stuff. The only thing I'd use that toxic low-class high fructose corn syrup derivative would be to wipe my dog's a$$.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The French have a rather long-standing and arguably unhealthy fascination with both Sheep and Lawn-Gnomes. When 90% of your population belongs to a recognized Terrorist Organization (le Front pour la Libération des Nains de Jardin or Garden Gnome Liberation Front), and think that Sheep are cute and cuddly house-pets, then nothing else about the French ever comes as a surprise.

When you are talking about Mouton Rothschild specifically, you do understand that Mouton is French for "Sheep", right? So, having a Sheep as a mascot for Mouton Rothschild is a play on words...a double entendre...besides, what self-respecting French person is going to turn down such a cute and cuddly sheep on the bottle if they aren't impressed with the inside joke/metaphor?

The troix neufs for 1999 coming off the hoofs of the sheep is kinda funny though. It was the first thing I saw when looking at the label. They do really stick out at you, don't they?

Now if you want a *REAL* Conspiracy about Mouton Rothschild, lookup the connections between that financial empire and Bernie Madoff. You did know that he held significant share (I think half) of Mouton Rothschild?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I wonder of the French are still using blood in the processing of red wine?

I wonder if any blood borne diseases can transfer through blood used in red wine.

Mad cow, anyone?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
I wonder of the French are still using blood in the processing of red wine? I wonder if any blood borne diseases can transfer through blood used in red wine. Mad cow, anyone?

Or in this case, Mad Sheep.

Speaking of both Mouton and Mad Sheep, actually TSE (Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy) was first discovered in Sheep in the 13th century. It has been more commonly known as "Scrapie". Even after 800 years it has never gotten the media attention Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy has gotten.

Actually the French haven't used raw bovine blood in red wine since 1998.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Its slightly dry and left a residue on my tongue, perhaps this is only me, then again i am but one in this universe...or am i ?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Give me a new world wine any day! Is this a situation where it's okay to use the word new world?

French wines are for the elite. Stick with a good New Zealand or Australian wine!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Dont drink it. I its laced with the H1N1 that mutates your DNA into a reptilian hybrid. That mutation will block the accention energy thats comming in 2012. Look at that devil goat on the lable.Hes kicking 999/666 into the light to block it.
I just wanted to rap up all the cool theories thats gonna come out of this in one little nut shell

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Tricky63]

top topics

join