It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will go first on 12/21/12 ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I always wondered how this would work. If the end times are to occurr on 12/21/09 then we (in U.S) would be one of the last ones to be affected. Australia, I believe, is 20 some hours ahead of us, Europe is 7-8 hours ahead, most of Asia as well. So we are lucky to be in this timezone because we will know that the end times are coming because it will hit all these places first giving us time to prepare. We will know on Dec. 20th whether or not SHTF.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RamsOnTop

Who will go first on 12/21/12 ?

Planning on tailgating 21 Dec 2012 like a New Year's... following the sun/IDL until it gets here. Barbecue, libations... maybe blog the whole thing as we go.

If we all get toasted, me might as well enjoy the experience. If not... the hangover will be the lesson.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The first to go will be the kind of people that read your post and assume the world is going to end, some of those will be so panicked that they will kill themselves through fear and paranoia.
I beg of you stop the NONSENSE!!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
The first to go will be the kind of people that read your post and assume the world is going to end, some of those will be so panicked that they will kill themselves through fear and paranoia.
I beg of you stop the NONSENSE!!

Ummm....you don't see the humor in my post?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I dont dwell to deep on the exact date just pay attention to time around then like NOW!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Oh humour.... Then you be trollin'
Its not funny when too many people believe this and lives are at stake.
Its a serious problem.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by pazcat]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
You know who will go first? The "abductees"!!

Seriously, I fear for the "hype" created by the panic instilled in society by the media everyday. You know, the people who thrive off of making a dollar by scaring people.

I fear for those who believe the hype.

People are easily convinced of too many garbage ideas to begin with. Now you have more and more people getting into the 2012 idea with limited knowledge on any theories at all.

Whereas, most of us on ATS have known these theories for many years now.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RamsOnTop
I always wondered how this would work. If the end times are to occurr on 12/21/09 then we (in U.S) would be one of the last ones to be affected. Australia, I believe, is 20 some hours ahead of us, Europe is 7-8 hours ahead, most of Asia as well. So we are lucky to be in this timezone because we will know that the end times are coming because it will hit all these places first giving us time to prepare. We will know on Dec. 20th whether or not SHTF.

What? You are kidding the time change has nothing to do with what you are

saying unless it starts in those countries first. If anything happens it will happen

simultaneously no matter what time zone any country is in if the SHTF. ^Y^

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Dooms day come or not you sure want to bring it way before for us to worry about. Besides, when it comes, it will be simultaneous. It may be 12/21 for you. For others this may be 12/20. Date is just a reference that human created it. Please learn. Go back to Mayan calender videos and watch all 3 . You will be fascinated by it instead of getting scared.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Wait, what. There is another prophecy for the earths destruction this year? Dang I have to keep updating my calendar with the end of the world?
I'm going to start a thread everyday with a declaration that the world will end tomorrow. I might be right one day vefore my life passes.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlie0

Dooms day come or not you sure want to bring it way before for us to worry about. Besides, when it comes, it will be simultaneous. It may be 12/21 for you. For others this may be 12/20. Date is just a reference that human created it. Please learn. Go back to Mayan calender videos and watch all 3 . You will be fascinated by it instead of getting scared.

Why don't you please learn how to use your sense of humor (if you have one).

top topics

join