It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blair War Crimes Foundation calls on U.K. Attorney General to indict Tony Blair for war crimes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

It is necessary to make leaders hesitate before indulging in “the paramount war crime” to quote the judges of Nuremberg, of “unprovoked aggression against a defenceless country”.

Unless leaders fear that they might be tried for their war crimes, we will live in an increasingly violent world, where The Geneva Conventions are treated as a joke, the UN is of no account, and death, destruction, torture, and repressive policing are commonplace. At the moment such leaders enjoy more and more trappings of power, and retire with vast sums of money, houses, medals and lucrative contracts. A group of UK Citizens have therefore set up an organisation, “The Blair War Crimes Foundation”, to initially bring one such leader to justice as an example.

globalresearch.ca...

War crimes are funded with the taxpayers money and done in our name. So if we want to see a change, we must draw a line in the sand and say no more!

For those, who have forgotten, how Blairs deceptions have brought suffering and death upon the Iraqi people and the serving soldiers - watch this antiwar video.

Warning - the video contains graphic scenes!

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I had to sign it.

These petitions usually lead no where, but it didn't took much of my time, so why not?

-v

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

Related to topic: Make Wars History

Peace.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
You might be interested in this:

Terms and Conditions of Membership for the AboveTopSecret.com Message Board(s)

1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2009/11/12 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Thanks, I should have read the term of condtions more thoroughly. I edited title and deleted the direct link. Is the actual thread still a violation?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

Bit more info,not sure if this is the same people but they want Blair to face war crimes charges:

ATTORNEY GENERAL TO DECIDE BLAIR PROSECUTION 16 December 2009: (LONDON) Giovanni Di Stefano the international lawyer acting for Tariq Aziz has today confirmed that the Attorney General has received the request to prosecute with the indictment against ex UK premier Tony Blair and is ‘actively considering’ such. “ I am cautiously optimistic that leave to prosecute will be granted because leave to prosecute was in fact granted against ex Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni who in my view has done far less than Tony Blair on his own admissions,” said Mr Di Stefano.
“ I am also pleased to confirm that the Inter American Human Rights Commission are also looking into the case of Mr Aziz since 2005 against the US and I hope for a favourable result,” stated Di Stefano. If the AG does grant leave to prosecute, necessary under the Geneva Convention Act 1957, Tony Blair would have to face a trial with a first appearance at the City of London Magistrates Court and a subsequent appearance at the Central Criminal Court. “ Mr Aziz and his family are not vindictive at all they simply seek equal justice and of all people Tariq Aziz was the wrong person to arrest.
After 37 so called security de-briefings of which a number were made by the UK Security Services the only questions asked of Mr Aziz were about George Galloway. Not a single question was asked of Mr Aziz about Weapons of Mass Destruction which Mr. Aziz calls ‘weapons of mass disbelief’ and Mr Aziz made clear and repeats to this day what he said during the interrogation namely that George Galloway was a friend of Iraq but that no money passed hands and no improper conduct occurred; Mr Galloway neither sought nor was offered anything by the Iraqi regime” confirmed Mr Di Stefano.

www.studiolegaleinternazionale.com...

top topics

join