It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Dont Understand My Mom Sometimes!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The other day i was trying to tell my mom how important it is too sleep, we were sitting at the dinner table and my mom is an aries, she gets wound up easy, so i'm chattin and chomping away then suddenly after about half an hour she stands up and this is what she said,

'Would you just shut your mouth and eat your
dinner'

So is it me or is that physically impossible because when i was a child she always told me to open my mouth.
Somebody please explain it to me my mind is boggled!!

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Here's a comparative piece of info that may help:

If anyone ever writes a book on what *really, truly* makes women tick, I'll be standing first in line with my checkbook.

I've been married 4 years now. I love my wife & respect her, cherish her...But I'll *never* understand her.

Hmmm...Would she happen to be about the age for menopause?...

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
mothers and wives are just wonderful creatures that you really can't understand, you just have to shake your head yes and do as they say.

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   
yes me too most of the times didn t understand my wife mode even i have been married for seven years.

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I get that same problem. With my mom, anything that she doesn't understand she ignores. That's the problem with most people today.

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
My mom just believes anything any liberal or health magazine will say, it gets frusturating trying to tell her that while I do need sleed, sometimes I have to stay up until 1 to do homework.

XAOS

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think it is because we grow in diferent times and society than our parents. There are lot of diferent views between me and my mom.

new topics

top topics

join