It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Wide Currency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I just stumbled over this." must happen soon". He says

So lets get chipped and party!

We are well on our way, down a very cold, very dark, and very dangerous road.
Yet we do nothing. Our nation crumbles as it diappears and along with
it our way of life. Surely everyone of us knows by now the children of today face tragic lives if any at all. We are being threatened with our very lives as we speak. What has any of us done about it. We have started the slide that will be over almost the instant it picks up speed. All together we will then walk down that road
still everyone of us will be very alone. Does anybody see anything bright about
the future?

[edit on 12-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I, personally, welcome the end of nationalism and the beginning of a global state. Anyone with their head on straight and their priorities for the human species as opposed to the nebulous concept of the nation-state supports the same. The day the nations crumble and the species is no longer segregated by borders is the day we can all look forward to a bright future.

Ever consider the rampant NWO fearmongering is just that: Fearmongering by those who fear losing the power and wealth that individual nations bring to them?

I digress, bring on the fall of Nationalism!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
Ever consider the rampant NWO fearmongering is just that: Fearmongering by those who fear losing the power and wealth that individual nations bring to them?

True, but I don't think you will like when the gov't tells you to bow down.

As far as the NWO is concerned, it's not going to be a good thing. Totalitarianism never worked out. Fallen empires will prove that.

new topics

join