It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pandemic Survival! 35% Food Grade H2O2 Pathogen Killer!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The Basis of Bio-oxidative Therapies.
Our bodies are composed mostly of water, which is eight-ninths oxygen. Boosting the oxygen level revitalizes normal cells while killing viruses and other pathogens. Hydrogen peroxide is the only germicidal agent composed purely of water and oxygen. Like ozone, it kills disease organisms by oxidation as it spreads through the patient's tissues. Hydrogen peroxide, also destroys cancerous growths, which are also anaerobic.

Hydrogen Peroxide can be Self-Administered
The oral and skin applications offer the option of home treatment as no blood needs to be drawn; H2O2 is cheap and plentiful. Keep it diluted though since, in high concentrations, it can irritate sensitive skin and induce vomiting when ingested. (Veterinarians routinely give common 3% H2O2 to animals that have swallowed poison to make them throw it up).

Mother's milk contains a high amount of hydrogen peroxide, especially colostrum, the first milk secreted after the birth.

Oxy-Water may cure Stupidity

Perhaps the greatest potential benefit is the reversal of the slight brain damage caused by long-term oxygen depletion, which can be observed in the 'average' human and which is sometimes not all that slight.
"Contrarians Drink Up!"

35% Food Grade H2O2. Can personally verify positive results.

This was the best price found.

purehealthsystems.com...

Good information about H2O2.

www.earthclinic.com...

educate-yourself.org...

www.agriorganics.com...

www.earthclinic.com...

Engineering Balance.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
what...you supposed to drink this? or add it to food...what?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by midnightbrigade

In light of the Biowar that has begun in the Ukraine and will soon spread globally I thought I'd post this, because if used correctly it will keep you alive! It is Food Grade so you can ingest it! After mixing it according to the directions with purified water you can drink it, or put it in a mister an inhale it, which will be necessary very soon to combat whatever Biological agent has been released. Bathe in it wash your food with it, there are many uses I suggest you follow the links and learn all about it.
It will also cure cancer!

[edit on 12-11-2009 by PaulKCA]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Hydrogen peroxide doesn't help, when taken internally. Yes, it will kill pathogens. So will chlorine bleach, but no one says it's a good idea to drink bleach (in case it's not obvious, it's a VERY BAD IDEA to drink bleach).

Oxygen is vital to life, of course. However, molecular oxygen is what winds up creating "free radicals", which is known to cause cancer and other health problems. Consuming (or injecting) hydrogen peroxide is also a VERY BAD IDEA.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

All Data Regarding Safe Usage Is Available through the Links!

You have been subjected to mis information and are trying to spread it here!

Dis info business as usual trying to equate this to a toxic substance so people won't use it and die!

Are you part of the depopulation agenda?

I use it daily and am going to increase dosages now that the biowar has begun!

Do not spread lies!

Your side will lose.

Are you suffering from lack of Oxygen?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I don't have much experience with hydro peroxide, but I highly believe MMS is far more more affective at oxidizing, yet wont damage healthy tissue like hydrogen peroxide does.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaulKCA

I am afraid that you have been subjected to mis information, I use it daily and am going to increase dosages now that the biowar has begun!

Please do not spread untruths! Are you part of the depopulation agenda?

It seems that we can find information on the net to support whatever truth or untruth supports our mindset. I have seen negative reports too on hydrogen peroxide, but it is something I am interested in and researching.
I'm afraid accusations like this just because someone has a different point of view are becoming more common. Mods need to get a grip and ban the people who resort to paranoid accusations as it stifles discussion and devalues the site.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

Unicorn please look objectively at this post.

[Hydrogen peroxide doesn't help,] [when taken internally. Yes, it will kill pathogens.] [So will chlorine bleach, but no one says it's a good idea to drink bleach (in case it's not obvious, it's a VERY BAD IDEA to drink bleach).]

[Oxygen is vital to life, of course.] [However, molecular oxygen is what winds up creating "free radicals", which is known to cause cancer and other health problems. Consuming (or injecting) hydrogen peroxide is also a VERY BAD IDEA.]

Do you see the contradictions? He equates consuming to injecting.

I posted this to help people live! The depopulation has begun! And He knows this will help.!

I am here and open to discussion, please review data before negating content, perhaps you are part of it too, or have you forgotten the premise of this site?
I have presented information so people may choose for themselves!

How does this take anything away from this site?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaulKCA

You have been subjected to mis information and are trying to spread it here!

Dis info business as usual trying to equate this to a toxic substance so people won't use it and die!

Are you part of the depopulation agenda?

I use it daily and am going to increase dosages now that the biowar has begun!

Do not spread lies!

Your side will lose.

Are you suffering from lack of Oxygen?

wow, you sound like you've gone off the deep end.

Food Grade Peroxide or not, your going to die if you have a killer virus; don't suggest people go out chugging peroxide.

Your argument makes as much sense as inhaling lysol because it kills viruses, so it has to kill them in your lungs if you inhale right? Stupid argument.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

Food Grade H2O2 will Not Damage Healthy Tissue when used correctly! Perhaps you will prefer the vaccines?

I will die fighting before anyone puts those poisons in my body!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

[snip]

I said nothing about Chugging H2O2, I clearly stated according to directions, have you ever read the side effect data of any pharmaceutical?

And I see through your words! BDA!

Removed personal attack

[edit on 12/11/09 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

REBUTTLE TO chiron613-

I am a healthy 71 year old man. I have been using food grade H2O2 since 1998- I travel over seas a lot and when I started getting food poisoning, I looked on the Internet and found food grade hydrogen Peroxcide 35%. I cut it by 1/2 by pouring half of it in a 3% h2o2 bottle, I fill half of the bottle with distilled water and I carry a small glass bottle with and eye dropper to add it to my water if I suspect I have eaten something that is upsetting my stomach. It works every time if it was a bug or stomach flu.

H2o2 goes into your stomach and cleans your entire system out. The small amout absorbed into your blood stream will oxygenate you blood to help other problwm you may have. You blood will only process a small amount of the H202 into oxygen. I have found the 10-12 drops in an 8 oz. glass of water works for me. You can work your way up so that your system can with stand 20 or 30 drops or more but not at the beginning.

If you ingest to much your system will reject it and you will throw up.

Super markets have been spraying H2o2 on our fresh vegetable for years to kill microbes and to keep it fresh. The famous healing water of Lourde
in France is extremely high in H2o2. Women love to rinse their hair in fresh rain water( they do not know the fresh reain water is high in H2o2.

If you will listen to you own body talking to you just as you are getting sick, like the first 24hr or sooner, this is the time to take your first dose. Repeat evey 4-6 hrs.

I have most likely drank about 6 pints of 35 % diluted to 17% H202 over the last 11 years. so The original poster is right and chiron613 is wrong.

Oh, one more thning-(not so minor) during the 1918 flu epademic, an Indian doc. was loosing all his patients so he contacted a German doc. friend who told him to put .7 % 35% H2o2 for every 50 pounds of body weight in a saline plasma bag and give it intravineously and the Indian doc tried it and as little as 1-hr. his patients were getting up off their death beds and asking for something to eat.............................KMG

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
Oxygen is vital to life, of course. However, molecular oxygen is what winds up creating "free radicals", which is known to cause cancer and other health problems.

That's what anti-oxidants are for.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kissmygrits

THANK YOU!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Holy Cow, This thread was just attacked by three Disinformation Agents, I am Shaken from the experience, how can any one with a conscience assist these sociopaths in their agenda to depopulate the world through any means especially Biological warfare with agents that make you suffocate on your own bodily fluids? They obviously know that the topic of this post can save lives! Wow just Wow!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PaulKCA

You have to ignore them and move on.Don't feed their need to disrupt
your thread.
They could be confusing the two types of peroxide.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Please leave other Members alone.

Even if you don't like what they post.

Stay On Topic

Thank you

Semper

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Cool thread
I rad about h202 last year, and read about it, lots of places on the web! They all said the same ting...hydrogen peroxide kills germs, and viruses. Example..use it to clean your toilet, or mix it in with diluted floor cleaner, makes a very good mouthwash antiseptic. It will always be in a brown botttle, becuase sunlight breaks it down really quick, just like vitamins. It is NOT adviable to ingest it though.. hydrogen peroxide is known to be corrosive in high concentrations..that is why it you will never see it commercialy over 3%. You can find it in higher concentrations though, through chemical companys i belive. you can also use it to spray on a conter as a disenfectant, as an alternative to chemcials like lysols, and its said over and over..you can in fact, feed it to plants! Iv ever done it, but i read plants, flowers ect LOVE hydrogen peroxide.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join