It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VeriChip (CHIP) is now to be known as PositiveID (PSID)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hello all,

I've been reading ATS several times a day for over a year now, and today I finally decided to join so I could make a small comment on this thread.

When I read of the merger between Steel Vault and VeriChip, the first thing I asked myself was "why did THESE two companies merge?" After studying the Steel Vault website some, it became clear, and actually shed some more light onto VeriChip's REAL future plans.

Notice how Steel Vault produces products to protect a person's identity, particularly when it comes to FINANCIAL transactions.... hmmm, that sounds a lot different than tracking the whereabouts of animals and children or storing medical records, doesn't it? I mean, up until this point they always emphasized the "finding someone or something that is lost" angle, and people have talked about the probable medical-records use, but now they have joined with a company whose main product is the prevention of identity theft for financial/internet transactions!

Doesn't this seem to point in the direction of something that better fits the so-called "mark of the beast", without which no man could buy or sell? I had always told myself that VeriChip would not gain more credibility as the infamous "mark" until it switched its marketing emphasis to that of financial security instead of locating lost people/items or storing of personal/medical records.

Very interesting development I would say...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth
i'm running out of safe places to move to. who on ATS wants to invest on a small island off the coast of california?? we can make our own gov't. yeah

[edit on 11/12/09 by ohsnaptruth]

i hope u guys arent offering koolaid, lol.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up , last i knew it was RFID ..I would refute this if they ever deemed it necessary ...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownAgenda26
Thanks for the heads up , last i knew it was RFID ..I would refute this if they ever deemed it necessary ...

I think you're confusing the stock symbol (CHIP, now PSID) with the abbreviation of radio frequency identification (RFID), which is the technology their business revolves around.

[edit on 11/13/2009 by BeyondPerception]

[edit on 11/13/2009 by BeyondPerception]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Here's the Nasdaq stock information for PSID

Graph for last 3 months. Name changed 11Nov09. Stock ended unchanged today on 107,000 shares traded.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8983a2b78cdd.jpg[/atsimg]

I was surprised to see 13 million shares outstanding!

[edit on 13-11-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondPerception
As of late I've been following VeriChip's stock and noticed a few minutes ago that they were no longer listed on Google Finance. After some research I found an article mentioning that yesterday, Nov 10, 2009, VeriChip acquired a company called Steel Vault Corporation (SVUL) and changed their name to PositiveID with their new ticker being PSID.

On November 10, 2009, VeriChip Corporation (NASDAQ: CHIP) completed its acquisition of Steel Vault Corporation (OTCBB: SVUL) and formed PositiveID Corporation. In conjunction with the name change, PositiveID will begin trading under the new ticker symbol "PSID" on the NASDAQ effective November 11, 2009. For more information, please visit www.positiveidcorp.com.

Source: www.steelvaultcorp.com...

The combined company will initially focus on health and security identification tools, operating in two main divisions, HealthID and ID Security.

Source: www.tradingmarkets.com...

www.positiveidcorp.com...
www.verichipcorp.com...
www.steelvaultcorp.com...

What's your take on this?

*shudder* I've been creeped out by this stuff since it started a couple years back...or at least that's when I found out about it. And it definitely is not pointing to something good as the government would like to make you believe.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
This next bit could be a thread in itself! Go for it if anyone wants to... I'm tired

I was wondering why the stock price skyrocketed on Sep 21, 09. Turns out something big!! Stock hit 52-week high on the 21st and 22nd.

Verichip entered into an agreement with a company called Receptors that tracks the H1N1 virus.

Finance Summary for Verichip 24Sep09
On September 21, 2009, VeriChip Corporation, a Delaware corporation (the "Company"), entered into a License Agreement with Receptors LLC, a Minnesota corporation ("Receptors"), to obtain an exclusive license to use certain intellectual property of Receptors for internal research, internal development and quality control purposes and to make, sell, offer to sell, import and export tangible products covered by patents and patent applications (the "Licensed Products") owned by Receptors, including Patent No. 7,504,364 titled "Methods of Making Arrays and Artificial Receptors" and Patent No. 7,469,076 "Sensors Employing Combinatorial Artificial Receptors," in their application to the development of the virus triage detection system for the detection and identification of the influenza virus, including, but not limited to the H1N1 virus.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RobertAntonWeishaupt

If TPTB really cared to have you chipped, you already would be. You wouldn't know it. You wouldn't have the opportunity to resist.

WHat do you think Obama's Health Care is really about?? Positive patient ID will become no ID no health care as the start. Just like we now have pee in a bottle or no job.

The USDA is using those tactics on farmers. No premises ID, no livestock ID you can't buy stuff, you can not sell your livestock, your kids can not show their animals, and soon you will not be able to get vet care.

It is called slow boiling the frog, so we do not revolt.

I imagine the same pattern farmers are seeing will emerge. If you do not have a RFID chip you can not buy anything or have any federal, state or town government interaction. Like a business lic, building permit, drivers lic.... You will not be able to get a job. In other words it will be a slave bracelet.

Checkout the data base they want to set up to track ALL US livestock. There are a heck of a lot more livestock animals in the US than people. Actually I think the tags will be used by Corporations to "profile" individuals for marketing purposes and the IRS for tax purposes as well as tracking "criminal activity" as they replace security cameras.

As premises are registered and animals or groups of animals are identified based on the standard protocols, USDA will begin collecting information about animal movements from one premise to another. With an animal tracking system in place, USDA says they will be able to perform rapid tracebacks in case of an animal disease outbreak. As envisioned, only federal, state, and tribal animal health authorities would have direct access to the national premises and animal identification information repositories.

Interestingly, the National Cattlemens Beef Association attempted to have the "national database" privatized and put under their control. Tam Moore of Capital Press, January 27, 2006, reported that the USDA has dropped a 6-month-old plan for contracting with a privatized central database to launch the cattle segment of ID.
www.organicconsumers.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
what about US-IDENT ?

Richard Kelly is so damn right;

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

what about US-IDENT ?

As I said they are busy trying out the system on livestock (and farmers) first. Did you know that if you own a petting farm, you must now be USDA licensed AND you must notify the USDA every time you leave your property or risk fines??

I kid you not. It all depends on how the little Hitler, excuse me USDA agent, decides to interpret the regs according to the "animals for kids" discussion group.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondPerception

PSID market cap is only $22 million.
Should i buy low?
I don't think this face lift will work.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Steel Vault also owns Blue Moon energy partners and here is a site that shows how connected they are to other companies, not sure how this relates but it is interesting.
www.equityhive.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Digital Angel owns some Steel Vault also.

www.equityhive.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Anyone still watching PSID?
Looking real good at the price, looking for a bounce off the bottom. imo

edit on 10-12-2010 by kurupt915 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2010 by kurupt915 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Just a thought on my part . Would these companys already be using this tech. to identify there hardware in the back scanner machines at the airport locations as a test? Then record these scans as a means to get the powers that be to buy into the program and poof the stocks go up and the goverment moves to set them up everywhere they can! Of coarse the terrorism driven media will help to spread the word if you what to move around in this new world you have to have your chip!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join