It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VeriChip (CHIP) is now to be known as PositiveID (PSID)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
As of late I've been following VeriChip's stock and noticed a few minutes ago that they were no longer listed on Google Finance. After some research I found an article mentioning that yesterday, Nov 10, 2009, VeriChip acquired a company called Steel Vault Corporation (SVUL) and changed their name to PositiveID with their new ticker being PSID.

On November 10, 2009, VeriChip Corporation (NASDAQ: CHIP) completed its acquisition of Steel Vault Corporation (OTCBB: SVUL) and formed PositiveID Corporation. In conjunction with the name change, PositiveID will begin trading under the new ticker symbol "PSID" on the NASDAQ effective November 11, 2009. For more information, please visit www.positiveidcorp.com.

Source: www.steelvaultcorp.com...

The combined company will initially focus on health and security identification tools, operating in two main divisions, HealthID and ID Security.

Source: www.tradingmarkets.com...

www.positiveidcorp.com...
www.verichipcorp.com...
www.steelvaultcorp.com...

What's your take on this?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
the name "Verichip" is getting to much negative attention so they are trying to give it a nice makeover.

Good job keeping up on this, i now know to keep an eye/ear out for PSID

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Good find. Whatever happened to "Digital Angel"? Was that just another name change they went through, also?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Thanks, star and flag for you. It is always good to know, who the villains are and what they do. Now the corporation, which manufactures the RFID chip also develops a microarray for H1N1. Big brother will be sponsored by PositiveID.

HealthID brings health solutions to consumers and businesses, specifically a virus triage detection system for the H1N1 virus and other forms of influenza and a glucose-sensing RFID microchip, both of which are currently under development with partner RECEPTORS LLC, and the Company's Health Link personal health record to help consumers manage their health records online. For more information, please visit www.verichipcorp.com.

www.positiveidcorp.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

I agree with you totally.

The old "change the name for a new identity" trick. Criminals have been doing this for years.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Well gosh, with a name like "PositiveID" how could that be bad? Sign me up.

Ofcourse, this is all said with a heavy sarcastic tone.
Do they really think this will make people feel better about being lojacked?
On a more serious side, does anybody know just how deep under the skin these chips are suppose to go?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
Well gosh, with a name like "PositiveID" how could that be bad? Sign me up.

lol!! Seriously!

How stupid do they really think we are?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The sly old dogs!

The trouble is this tactic will work, because we're all so dumb and have such short memories. I guess it'll be up to us ATSers to keep the negative association alive.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Its positive! Just like how the patriot act is very patriotic.

So is the stock going to rise? I need some cash. ha

Just kidding, I wouldn't invest in those maggots.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sharps
The sly old dogs!

The sly old bastards!

We are the only ones who own the rights to our bodies -
We cannot forget that.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Good sleuthing OP!!

CNN is ramping up the SCARE/HYPE for the IDchip with this new article.. You may have to read between the lines but make no mistake its this kind of propaganda which will eventually lead to people begging to be chipped.

"How to avoid falling victim to a hospital mistake"
www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It is what it is. These guys are accomplishing two goals:

1) Creating chips which can be used to track the "sheeple" who get them implanted.

2) Freaking out and distracting CT's who will expend tremendous energy avoiding the chips like the plague.

If TPTB really cared to have you chipped, you already would be. You wouldn't know it. You wouldn't have the opportunity to resist.

In the meantime, ask yourself. What, if anything, does chipping people really accomplish.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
They can change there name but its still goin to be a foriegn object what is givin a small signal off .
my soul needs to ascend not be trapped in a magnetic field encompassing
my body.
the body does lose weight i think 9 oz after death, no one knows why,
i think its the soul an exotic type energy ,
the chip creates a electro field of plane old magnetisim with a few volts which by fooling the soul will hold it at that time in space. Maybe this is what the prophets warned us about 616it would be like like being trapped in hell (sun expanding fire, heat, hell on earth,you trapped in ever lasting fire solar reactions soul trapped were you fell after sun enlarged to red giant )we all died from pandemics bio warfare after the chipping thats is why the soul dont or can not leave ,it thinks your life force still has a a vibe a chance even though you are now a skeleton the chips signal mimiks a life sign, your dead by a 100 years your remains lie on the soil under your right bone-ee hand with fingers transmitting is the chip powered from cell phone towers creating a holding cage around your skeleton , the network is in place with harp and the mobile phone towers ,police microwave towers tv towers all signal towers digital.
hence our lord the crator of everything god carnt do much he warned us he aint physicall but /as you dident listen you then get a true hell on earth encompassed in the suns diameter. we need to die naturally in earths magnetic field so we can leave it needs to be a planet without microwaves and phone towers and harp just my/ a theory but who knows how spirit works. is it worth the risk how did they know we wont be able to by or sell and we would carry a mark a cut an implant an injection

[edit on 11/12/2009 by dashar]

sorry been drinkin today

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
So if this company is going to be the one that implements this device worldwide, and you know that for sure, why not buy some stock?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashar
but the chip creates a field of plane old magnetisim with a few volts fooling the soul this may be what the prophets warned us about like being trapped in hell(sun expanding fire heat hell on earth ever lasting fire soul trapped were you fell) from pandemics bio warfare thats why it dont or carnt leave it thiks you life force still has a chance even though you are now a skeleton and the chip is siting on the soil under your right bone ee fingers transmitting a holding cage around you skeleton and the network is in place with harp and the mobile phone towers ,

Now here is an interesting twist on the nefarious ulterior motives possible for the chips.

I'm not sure how viable it is, but it could make for a heck of an interesting sci-fi story . . .

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
i'm running out of safe places to move to. who on ATS wants to invest on a small island off the coast of california?? we can make our own gov't. yeah

[edit on 11/12/09 by ohsnaptruth]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
PPP

Personal Passport.

I'd like that.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
They also merged with another big company. I seemed to have forgot their name.

I think their stocks have risen dramatically over the last year.

There is a Real ID and a Possitive ID.

The whole thing is scary. I believe the company they merged with will now be the manufacture,, ditching Digital Angel all together.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Omg...

I think I know what they're gonna do.

Force us to get these or NO HEALTH INSURANCE.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
Omg...

I think I know what they're gonna do.

Force us to get these or NO HEALTH INSURANCE.

I agree. I think these things are correlated.
If you don't get Health Insurance - you get fined and/or go to jail.
So you Do get health insurance -
And in order to get Health insurance you have to be chipped.
So - you have to be chipped in order not to get fined and/or go to jail.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join