It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Swine Flu Conspiracy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
seems like mostly lungs are attacked... i would say it's because of some mild version of cytokine storm, perhaps. check what i've posted in the other thread about vitamin C and antioxidants, and the post next to it by some folk, saying specifically which cytokines should be supressed. should be helpfull.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I think people frame this virus as any other common, human virus. "If you have a strong immune system and can take Tamiflu or whatever remedy you can beat it and move on".

Just like in 1918, this virus has just species jumped to humans and as such it seems to be made to kill us. Swine that contract the virus commonly die of hemorrhagic fevers, bleeding profusely from every opening.

This bug has more in common with Ebola or one of the deadlier human diseases than what we think of as "flu".

Here's a CBS story on some of the permanent effects as seen in Dallas and Pittsburgh.

H1N1 Leaving Children W/ Encephalitis

Doctors at the Children's Hospital say in the last six weeks they've seen five cases of H1N1 encephalitis. The patients had flu symptoms but also showed signs of problems in their central nervous systems, like seizures, changes in their mental status and even personality changes.

"This is part of the emerging disease of H1N1 that we need to better understand," said Dr. Erika Fink.

After a handful of similar pediatric cases in Texas this spring, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued a report about a potential connection between H1N1 and encephalitis. It is now monitoring for cases nationwide.

CDC Report w/ better stats tracking

It looks like the children affected were mostly able to recover but the complications being seen in adults are, for the most part, permanent.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
honestly, i'm not worried that much. it's either about not getting it at all (avoiding at all costs/immunity boosted with vitamins and antioxidants) or getting hit hard, and that means death. those cases are old i guess. i don't think they've released current strain before ukraine. mexico strain could mutate on it's own, but i can bet even after that it wasn't as deadly as current one. simply because current strain from ukraine is created artificially - there was no flu at all there before.

[edit]
btw, since we share a theory, some consider me to be as dangerous NWO agent as you are
i've called one of those loonies a f.... moron, hence the warn
seriously, screw the warn, but -500 ATS points
at least i've managed to get a profile background color earlier

[edit on 18-11-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
As I've posted on the other flu threads,

The first Ukraine samples were posted to the GISAID database about 30 minutes ago.

The first of two small mutations thought to be at work has been confirmed.

This mutation is what makes the swine flu much more deadly in the way it affects the hosts lungs.

It does not effect the vaccine in any way.

This brings the current swine flu into matching with the 3rd wave of the 1918 swine flu, the deadliest of that time.

Analysis continues but since the mutation was first seen in Brazil and Argentina this would be confirmation it is not an isolated event. The swine flu is confirmed to be much deadlier now.

Sorry for being the bearer of bad news.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
well. hard to see what's up in ukraine, since i'm not here, but i'm in poland, and it's spreading here... i don't believe in official numbers AT ALL. 75% absence in some schools? right after sprayings? i'm almost sure there are milions sick in ukraine, many of them very seriously, and it'll soon be same in poland... and as i've said in the other thread, if healthcare will strike... martial law or other similiar crap will be one of the possibilities.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
theflucase.com... 3Ahighlighted-news&Itemid=105&lang=en

long live WHO disinfo.
i've already emailed her with information you've provided.

[edit]
and what's worse, WHO never said that it's not more lethal... it's her assumption that lack of substantial changes in gene sequencing means it's as mild as previously.

if the biggest figures in conspiracy world are doing such a 'good job'... this society is doomed.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
So far it's not more "infective" meaning the chances of getting it are still the same.

Those who get it are in for a rougher ride though. It's going to kill a lot more people, make the infected a lot more sick and leave a lot of people with lasting damage.

We don't have a sequence for the 3rd wave of the 1918 flu, just 2nd wave but the researchers were able to see indications and do predictive modeling on a supercomputer.

By looking at the effects the 3rd wave victims had and the models they came up with a pretty decent idea of what mutations occurred.

This mutation was one of the ones they predicted and Dr Niman's track record is damn good on this. He sees Ukraine as the first of the next wave, if that wave will be the "big one" or not remains to be seen. It's possible this pandemic might top out where it is which would be great.

We're still not quite there as far as matching the worst of the 1918 pandemic.

If I were you I would be careful now. Use a mask and gloves when you leave, take hand cleaner with you and avoid other people by staying at least 2 meters away from them.

If you can shop late at night when the stores are empty go then and use Lysol or something like it to clean anything you bring into the house from
outside.

If you can go into isolation for a couple of weeks it might be a good time to.

Poland might not be as "open" about things as Ukraine has been so don't count on the news to warn you. I don't know what we're going to do here. My wife and I can't get the vaccines and we don't want to give it to the children. The plan was for them to isolate and for me to get the shot so I could go out if needed.

Now I get to tell my wife about the mutation and see if she's willing to go along with an isolation plan for a couple of weeks.....

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
apart from going for ciggies, usually at late evening or night, i'm sitting at home all the time. my parents are walking around, though. also, i don't have a mask and there's almost zero chance to get one here i think, government bought everything not so long time ago. i've heard rumors they're selling them in some of the supermarkets, will have to check...

99% of the time i'm sitting alone in my room, so i guess i'm as safe as that. only time will tell. honestly, i'm not afraid of destiny nor death. i would like to stay on this world for a little bit longer, if not for others then just out of curiosity. we'll see.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
i have a feeling... deep inside... down to the bones...
that we are all... already... F....D

in one week... world will never be the same.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hey Dude, don't get all Peter Murphy on me. We don't know it's time for the big show yet.

You're in Poland, right? People requesting man on the street news from Poland. They'll probably want you to go visit your local ER w/ digital camera in hand too.

Mask is important. They aren't completely protective though. You can make one out of gauze if you need to substitute.

I have these special ones that probably don't work so don't feel bad.

My plan is to stock up on Tamiflu. It worked in Ukraine so evidently the virus hasn't mutated into Tamiflu resistance yet. (at lest not everywhere).

I did get a new Nikon digital SLR yesterday so if things go bad I can at least take nice photos.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
we had no sprayings here. NEVER.
and now they're reported all over the poland, and in other countries as well. slowly rising numbers of infections and deaths. i don't believe in official statistics. think about it, if 75% of kids from school went suddenly so sick that they all stayed at home, and the remining 25% came to school, coughing... and that's only one of schools that was reported by official media. hell knows how many of them they didn't report. but if such a percentage of people gets infected from chemtrails... ukraine didn't went that bad... YET. or there are so many lies about statistics due to martial law imposed by WHO that noone knows. i expect poland to be worse. our healthcare, while more advanced, is actually in fatal condition - focused on big cities, all people in smaller towns are screwed. many hospitals were closed during past years. trust me, i'm far from murphy. i would rather say i'm not even realistic. because, realistically speaking, we will be lucky if 50% of society will survive this. it's just the beginning.

about reporting, i have some crappy camera. but no mask, no cash and i'm not feeling too well (checking temperature currently, but seems to be same as usual - a little above 37C) - so at least for now, i'll stay at home. dead reporter won't bring too many news.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
and i actually do feel like hit by a truck, but i feel this way for quite some time already. no pains, not counting very rare and rather short pains in chest or heart, not strong actually. that's why i'm calling this 'mild'. i feel tired and weak all the time, sometimes so weak that i prefer to sit just in case i would loose my consciousness - but nothing like that happens. and i don't think it's bad actually. i just have to go through it.

[edit]
if not now, then maybe later? if not this pandemic, then next? if not that, then maybe war? there are tons of things that can kill. i believe in destiny. i'm not afraid nor worried, no matter when i'll die. i'll live as long as needed for this lesson to be learned.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
as i think about it, it's possible that i've catched previous H1N1 strain - the one from mexico. after all, i'm feeling this way for a month already, if not longer. it may be something not entirely cured. certainly too mild for ukraine strain. on the other hand... it may give me immunity.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This virus spreads in schools like a bad rumor about the homecoming queen. Canda Public Health has a chart comparing the number of outbreaks in schools to other common places:

(Blue is in schools, black and red elsewhere)

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i'm feeling like i'm doing increasingly good job while pissing her off a little bit at the same time.

theflucase.com... &Itemid=105&lang=en

what do you think?

[edit]
i've stated in email it's a quote from ATS, i didn't mention your nickname, it went posted without my knowledge - i guess you're fine with it, ATS is public as well after all.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

I'm glad they are pursuing the issue of forced vaccinations with the governments of various countries. Once upon a time our congress and senate would have made sure no such laws or executive orders were allowed to stand.

I don't see how she could have missed finding the truth about the Baxter incident, especially with her background. It's not uncommon for the PTB to use front groups to pursue legal actions, mishandle them badly and then set negative legal precedents. The anti gun folks did it for a while until the pro gun lobby got wise to it.

Here the ACLU and Southern Poverty Law Center can be found losing cases on purpose like that. They're supposed to be the good guys too, just goes to show you "trust no one".

There's no point in going after the reporter. her followers won't care even if they do figure out she lied. They have an agenda about vaccines, period and that means siding up with anyone who gets them anywhere. In the end they'll probably get betrayed and no one will believe them.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
nah. in the end, they will be all dead. it's just that such position means responsibility - if there's a horde of folks searching for answers, they can make up different theories, and one of those can be true. if they have someone to follow - they will, and won't bother with thinking. i guess you saw enough proof for that on ATS already.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
btw, if you didn't yet - grab onion, turn it into pieces and put on your desk in some hot/boiling water. if for nothing else, then for prevention. works great.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
More people died in Ukraine from onion therapy when they should have been hauling ass to the ER than you want to know.

Remember, even in 1918 80 percent of those infected lived. It only takes a 20 percent CFR to kill a million or so people.

I have to believe if they really were spraying biologicals not only would they get busted by any number of methods but that the number of infected and dead would be astronomical. I won't argue it though, just sayin.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
i guess these numbers actually will be astronomical... but by the time it starts for good (or worse), they will stage disinfo as huge as in ukraine currently, so people won't really know. propaganda works miracles.

i know that i probably should go to the doctor. but - what can i get? anything 'normal' won't work. paracetamol perhaps, but i don't even have fever, and i have paracetamol anyway. tamiflu is out of the question - i don't trust it in the first place, in second, it's next to impossible to get it here, and last thing, it's expensive and i'm really out of cash now. antibiotics are reported not only not to work, but to make things worse. and when it comes to onion, i'm actually feeling a bit better - i'll see how it'll be after i'll take some sleep finally now, but it seems to make breathing easier - while i didn't have any particular problems with it, it felt a little bit heavy sometimes - that feeling is gone now.

only time will tell.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join