It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scared out of my mind...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by asjdwf

i think u just lost your ego. look at www.livereal.com... all i can say "it is what it is". dont be scared

[edit on 18-3-2010 by LerelFrancis]

[edit on 18-3-2010 by LerelFrancis]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
Look at this thread. Ring any bells (generally speaking).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

seems to be a bit of this going on.

Are the sleepers awakening? hmmmm.

They sure are, the time is coming for a great spiritual awakening/dimensional shift/birthing process. There are those who have chosen to be incarnated on this planet at this time to help/guide earth/others with these changes! The 11:11 phenomenon is real, its a wake up call, a reminder! There's is no need to be fearful, all will make itself clear in due 'time'. What many are experiencing right now is the beginnings of the transmutation process!

There are no coincidences, only syncretistic happenings. Like the date and time of you post felonius. 11.11 @ 11.11pm.

Good luck to all and i wish you an abundance of love and light on your journey/path.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Not trying to sound to nerdy, but i recently got the xbox game Battlefield Bad Company 2. On the cover, there is a helicopter and a tank. Above the tank there is the name "Cleanupguy", and above the helicopter there is a name i can not remember, so lets just call it "hello". But once, i saw the names had swapped, so "Cleanupguy" was above the helicopter. I then put the game down, and looked at it again, and it was back to normal. From then on, for the rest of the day, time seemed to go super fast. Im not sure what happened.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moldy
time seemed to go super fast. Im not sure what happened.

What you and many others are experiencing right 'now' are time/space anomalies that are occurring due to the very early stages of the dimensional shift. There seems to be less time, because there is!

Time is collapsing to create a new dimensional space. Naturally, space is collapsing to create a new dimensional time!

The time warp will accelerate/snowball until it reaches 'now', at that point the dimensions can finally interface.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by asjdwf

ASJDWF...

What you're going through is something you're not alone with!!

Please check this thread out - www.abovetopsecret.com...
All of us on there are experiencing the same things...time-shifts, temporal displacements, headaches, a feeling of 'urgency' etc etc.

Because we ALL seem to be feeling it, I think that means that it's really happening.
I've had that 'watching myself' feeling for quite a while now.

My summisation of that feeling is basically, you now know that You (the soul) are separate from your body.
Maybe in the past you looked in a mirror and thought - "This is me, this is who I am".
Thing is...it's not! Not in a frightening way, but I see it as you are a soul with a body, not a body with a soul. When you see it from that perspective, it's incredible!!!
You (soul) are utilizing that body as a way to experience as much as possible for a set amount of time. I firmly believe we are all here to learn, to experience and to 'feel' as much as possible.

When you have learned as much as you set out to, you no longer need that body.
I believe then, that we return to our Origin or Source to kind of 'report our findings'.

The feeling you have of time not being right etc is because you may now be understanding that time actually doesn't exist - it's a human invention to explain that feeling we have of a sort of linear progression.
I believe there to be only the 'now'. That's important to me because we in these bodies have been conditioned over a LOOOONG time to think about 'The Future'.

To me this is yet another way that the rest of humanity are held in their hypnotic trance of Materialism/consumerism.
We use the future to almost 'put off' doing what's important right now.

It also distracts us from truely understanding ourselves and others.
Many millions would rather sit and be 'entertained' watching TV, than interacting with others. A certain 'programme' is on at a certain 'time' and MILLIONS tune in to watch it. For that time, their concentration is on the TV and not really thinking as such. Ever wondered why it's called a 'programme'?.

This only meant to be a short post...sorry!

Anyway, you're at the start of a great journey, and it's a pleasure to be on it with you!!

Much love...

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tingopoo

With the time going faster, does do our clocks mess up, or do they just go faster? And what do you think about the part above my post, about the names?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Moldy

Our clocks will be fine. As for the other anomalies, could be a shift or your mind playing tricks, i really would not know, but do understand that creation contains an infinite number of dimensions, many of which you inhabit simultaneously!

We should not be concerned with time. Time along with duality and separation do not exist outside the illusionary/deceptive dimension/reality/matrix that most of us are currently bound to.

We do not have time for time, only an opportunity for 'now' and 'the time is now'

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Since many people need a reminder, notice at the top of every thread in the Gray Area it says:

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

With that said, all ATS T&C still apply to this forum.

Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You say you are 30... It could have something to do with your Saturn Returns...
they say between ages 28-31 something changes in your life. You may have a new beginning, a new outlook,... something. This is because Saturn comes 'round full circle every 29 or so yrs.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join