It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scared out of my mind...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hello all my name is AJ. I recently had an experience that I've never had before and now for some reason I have been having a feeling that is not a common one. I am 30 years old, good health, and hold down a full time job. I have a wife (Good marriage) a baby that is 3 months old, and beyond that all is good. So now to get to my problem...

One month (and a few days) ago I was in the bathroom at my home when I had a feeling of urgency. It wasn't a feeling that I had to use the bathroom but a feeling that I must hurry up and leave the room for some reason. Instead of leaving the room I looked back at the mirror and noticed something very strange....the mirror seemed to have a slight ripple effect to it. I closed my eyes and shook my head and when I opened my eyes it had not changed. It left after a quick moment and from that point on life has felt as if I am not living in my own body at all. It feels that I am on the sidelines so to speak, watching life go by. I know this sounds crazy but I have no other way to explain it.

Does anyone else have any idea what could be going on here?

Thank you

AJ

[edit on 11-11-2009 by asjdwf]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Brandon, 17, I am where your at!!!

I made a thread, check my profile for it, about it! time is way to fast.

Seriously, 2 weeks feels like yesterday for me, everything is happening so fast i cant comprehend it. but when it comes down to it, second for second feels the same. something like that?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
YES! That's exactly where I am at. It's like I am living but it's not me living in my body! It all started with that ripple effect that I saw in the mirror in my bathroom too. It seems that time does go way too fast also. Take for instance the other night I left work at 8:22 pm and when I opened the garage door at home it was 9:14 pm. The only thing I actually remember about the trip home was getting into my car on the parking lot from work.

I also have no sense of hapiness or sadness, basically no emotions for some reason. It is just really getting scary.

AJ

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

I meditate all the time. had some pretty odd things happen as well. I feel more obligated to take on more responsibilities though, if thats anything odd.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I have never tried drugs in my life, never tried to smoke a cigarette, drank two beers back in high school. I can't drink now since I work for the government. I am on medication for migraines but I've been on the same stuff for a while so the side effects shouldn't just pop up out of nowhere right? I'm making a doctors appointment but I feel that yes I am about to wake up but I can't. It so feels like someone else is running my body and I am watching.........creepy feeling to say the least my friends.

AJ

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by asjdwf

Yup same here. emotionless, try to get some motivation in you! i did and I am getting so much accomplished, when it comes to my responsiblities as a human on this earth, and spreading the love at the same time. and when i get home at the end of the day, it feels like i never left! i love it. don't fear it, its just a new perspective. embrace it for a while.

It would suck if it turned out to be a brain tumor or something though lol.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I don't think it's a brain tumor lol. I'm pretty healthy. I'm really thinking it's either something crazy weird or one of my meds though.

AJ

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by asjdwf

Interesting.

Here is a strange request.... check the internet for slight changes. Some places to start are celebrity deaths to see if they line up.

Richardo Montalban, Superstar Billy Graham, Gary Coleman, etc.

If your unfamiliar with these people, check the books of the Bible to see if the book of Lamentations is there or not (compared to what you remember).

Just a few examples, see if anything seems just a little bit out of place.

Also,, did you have the "flying / falling" or "telekinesis" dreams that you finally began to control instead of just being tugged along?

Yeah, sounds crazy but just trying to help.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Look at this thread. Ring any bells (generally speaking).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

seems to be a bit of this going on.

Are the sleepers awakening? hmmmm.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
reply to post by asjdwf

Interesting.

Here is a strange request.... check the internet for slight changes. Some places to start are celebrity deaths to see if they line up.

Richardo Montalban, Superstar Billy Graham, Gary Coleman, etc.

If your unfamiliar with these people, check the books of the Bible to see if the book of Lamentations is there or not (compared to what you remember).

Just a few examples, see if anything seems just a little bit out of place.

Yeah, sounds crazy but just trying to help.

Ricardo - dead. Billy G and Gary C, not dead. Unless.....hmm.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by asjdwf
I don't think it's a brain tumor lol. I'm pretty healthy. I'm really thinking it's either something crazy weird or one of my meds though.

AJ

Considering that you are on meds.....it may be an idea to get them checked out or do some research before jumping to any paranormal like conclusions.

Just saying that the sooner you get yourself checked out....the better, just in case it is a health problem. While things may appear ordinary outside, things are not always well in

Keep us posted anyway

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by asjdwf

Don't be alarmed at this as I had one 20 yrs ago, small ones are common
you are going to the doctor so have him check you out for a small stroke
or anurism. No way am I of the medical field but that ripple effect is what I am cueing on. I felt that before and sometime after the little one I had.
Doc basically told me that's probly what I will die from someday. Having another one.
Probly won't be today though. Kind of an azz now that I think about it.
plus the migrains.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Odd, i feel the same way, sometimes more than other times. But the days are getting shorter, i'm sleeping longer (since its winter i much rather sleep intil spring like a Bear) and they say the Erth is getting closer to the Sun, so actually 'time' is speeding up, but Time itself is remaining steady. Just like spring-forward fall-back, isnt really slowing or speeding Time itself, just our 'time' like local time etc... But actually do feel like i'm running out of time to get things done. Almost like subconciously i KNOW my time on this planet is coming to an end. I'm only in my 20s, but i feel like i'm getting old too fast. As for ripple effects? uh, deliver me from 1971!

But i feel asthough, something or someone is coming for me, to take me away from here and into a better place.. eventually and soon enough. But HOW soon is Soon Enough? eh... Anyhow, i know what youre talking about. BUT, you might just have an inner ear-infection, thats a possibility too. When i turned 20 i had an intense expirience. And eversince that, each birthday unlocks something new. Anyhow my point is, the closer 2012 gets, the more weird stuff we're going to expirience, its a subtle way of 'preparing' us for the next step upwards. Make any sense to you now?

Also, i do beleive the MIB threats have started-up again and theyre trying to keep me from giving something away... Its actually the ONE of biggest reasons i joined this sight... Just to piss them off. About 3 years ago i could actually feel my Metephysical body untethering from the Physical body. Very odd and scary feeling. Had no control over it. BUT i have to say that 'I' 'went' to some very 'odd' places during those times after i was asleep... So if you have any Dream-Walking/Wandering/OBE expiriences with Aliens or w/ anything else, please keep us unpdated!!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Not to scare you, and I'm sure this is not what is happening to you.. But I remember reading an interview with a Dulce Underground base security officer. He talked about all the things that happen down there, as well as nightmare hall.. It's an interesting read if anything. You have reminded me of something I read in part 2 the the interview.

Anyway he talked about alien technology, that Some abductees claim that certain reptilian factions have such complex bio-technologies that they are able to remove a human's soul-energy-matrix and place it in a containment 'box', and use the controlled 'body' for whatever purpose they choose. Some abductees also insist that in some cases the reptiloids can create a cloned duplicate of a person in a short amount of time through time warping and replace the soul-energy-matrix of a person back into the new cloned body if their disappearance from society would otherwise create too many problems.

After reading his interview I always wondered how that would feel, and what would happen when the new "body" came back. Would everything be the same? Would you feel the same?

Are you missing any birthmarks or scars?

Heres the link.

part 1
www.subversiveelement.com...

part 2
www.subversiveelement.com...

(oops, looks like I posted both part 2 interviews. Sorry. But you can get to part 1 after clicking the link.)

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Hoping4thebest]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I am overly concerned and shocked that only one person has taken the rational route and told you to seek medical advice on your little "problem".

I would also suggest anyone here who failed to give that "good advice" instead giving "supernatural conclusions", to also seek counseling or get a medical checkup ASAP.

Because seriously...if you hear this story and the first advice you give this guy is "alien-yadda-yadda-MIB-yadda-reptilian-yadda-timewavezero-yadda"...then you are possibly "very damaged" or "absolutely a danger to anyone you are giving advice to, including you own self".

Really...get a check up, see if you are ok in the head...if the doctor says "all good upstairs" I say we can start looking closer at the space-ships and inter-dimensional hobgoblins.

OH! AND WELCOME TO THE SITE!

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I know a guy who describes what it is like right before he has a seizure. He says basically he feels a fog roll in. He sees actual fog past the knees where ever he is at. It gives him enough time to prepare or prevent.

You can be healthy and still have some random problem happen.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
As soon as you said it might be your meds i stopped reading. Many meds have serious and disturbing side effects. Can you please get your medication and look up the name and side effects of your meds.
For me to say to seek medical advice would be pompous if the medication is causing your illness.

I took a medication that gave me anxiety and feelings of not being in my body. I looked up the side effects and bingo its a side effect. Not only that but plenty of lawsuits came up for the medication i took.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Actually if you read my post. You would see I was clearly not trying to give any advice. I am not a doctor, and I am in no way suggesting that you should follow any medical advice from me.
And I am sure not going to follow any medical advise from YOU. But hey thanks for the suggestions.

I was only reminded of the interview I read (which you clearly did not read seeing how you were so quick to criticize me.)

OH AND THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hoping4thebest
reply to post by Mr Mask

Actually if you read my post. You would see I was clearly not trying to give any advice. I am not a doctor, and I am in no way suggesting that you should follow any medical advice from me.
And I am sure not going to follow any medical advise from YOU. But hey thanks for the suggestions.

I was only reminded of the interview I read (which you clearly did not read seeing how you were so quick to criticize me.)

OH AND THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME!

What in sam's hell are you saying here? I didn't single you out buddy-pal. I made a statement that only ONE rational person here made reference to it possibly being a medical issue.

The paper you read has nothing to do with the fact that you think that paper was more important to share with this poor guy, then the "more obvious" explanation.

Geez...look, forget it...you were not the target of my post.

Go read more papers on space-guys taking bodies and stuff.

PS- You are NOT a doctor!? No way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join