It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinfo agents, and all things about them.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Disinfo = we don't need no stinking facts we've got brainwashed minds, big guns bigger egos, small D***s and are itchin to use only the last three.

me .4% see sig.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by PaulKCA]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Wow....thats quite a list

Edit to ADD: SLAYER69, OzWeatherman, The Jackson Five, My cousin Vinny and the Fat lady down the street.

Dammit! I was shortlisted again. There's just no justice.

Originally posted by PaulKCA
reply to post by argentus

Believe Nothing! Questioning Everything!

Any One Going To Refute? Anyone?

This was your original question I responded to. I assume you wanted someone to refute your accusation that some of the ATS members who posted on your thread are "disinfo agents". I told you my opinion.

Thanks for accepting, how did it go? Nothing is given freely! "Suggestion" to U2U declined, still questioning motive, topic of conversation compatible with this thread, parameters met. Awaiting logical input.

Is this really the way you talk? Just curious. If you want to engage me, Paul, you'll have to ask a question or make a statement that make sense WITHIN context of the subject of this thread. That's called being respectful of the OP and the T&C. If you're just aching for a pissing match, then I have to offer you one of two options:

a) U2U me so as to not break up the flow of this thread, I WILL discuss with you with an open mind.
b) piss off.

There's your parameters, and I think they're reasonably measurable and clear.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
a) U2U me so as to not break up the flow of this thread, I WILL discuss with you with an open mind.
b) piss off.

There's your parameters, and I think they're reasonably measurable and clear.

LOL

Applause

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
No appendage measurement contest required, me, size small,you size L you win! please review posted data, submit alternative data to refute claim. opinions irrelevant, facts required.

New Theory, Propagating Disinformation Requires Ignorance!

Avatar Hot! Smart She Geek! = Magik!

[edit on 13-11-2009 by PaulKCA]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Wow....thats quite a list

Edit to ADD: SLAYER69, OzWeatherman, The Jackson Five, My cousin Vinny and the Fat lady down the street.

Yes, Ive already made a web wide impression as a disinformationist as I found out when I googled my user name, lol

Add also, Essan, weedwhacker and phage.....

I dont get called disinfo, I just get "listen here skeptic lady" though I feel really sad that Im not on your list.
Ancient civilisations peeps want to pinch my nose and pull my hair when I bring the archaeological record in to disprove that ancient astsroNUTS actually had no need build that pile of rocks, seeings they can travel space time. And every archaeologist (my former work life) are in on a massive global conspiracy to hide the truth about all finds, because we dont subscribe to their fantasy.

I find anyone who uses reason, and is diligent in researching and denying ignorance is labelled often as disnfo, I on the other hand see them as hard core conspiracy theorists not "pop conspiracy theorists"

A really good member on here R F Burns who has since left ATS, came out that for 7 or 8 years prior ATS he was a paid disinfo agent on a Skyfloating thread. RF is still respected for his Jim Oberg (skeptic) UFO smackdown. So apparently they do exist, his description of what they had to do I will try and find the thread. It was interesting, he said, you try not to stand out too much, its more subtle, usually not the big personality types.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well I am not a disinfo agent. Why would I be paid by the CIA to manipulate your views? Nonsense, I think this thread should be closed and quickly.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

Oh yes you better believe they are here in force.

I reply once to them and never again.

I don’t get paid to sit here arguing all day.
They like to drag you down and waste your time.

To me that’s one of the signs.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

How can they drag you down if you don't let them? If you don't want "them" to warp your noggin; then maybe you should just stop replyng to their posts.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaulKCA
No measurement contest required, me, size small, please review posted data, submit alternative data to refute claim. opinions irrelevant, facts required.

New Theory Believing Disinformation Requires Ignorance.

Avatar Hot! Smart She Geek! = Magik!

Hate to dissapoint your raging hormones, but Argentus isnt female

Can you kind of use some sentences, your posts dont make much sense?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Anyway, your talking about disinfo agents being on here and I reckon they are'nt. Why is that illogical?

If that's so, you must be easily swayed by what someone else says on here, you must be very gullible. You've been here a while, that surprises me. Sure, someone can derail a thread, but as for changing my mind? No chance.

Why is it illogical? well for one the government have openly admitted to spying on its citizens in the form of wire taps and reading emails. Now they say its for national security. Your dont think people talking about revolution is National security???? You dont think the government would consider it prudent to keep an eye on these people? Your mention other websites well i dont subscribe to other sites so i cant comment on what goes in there so im not going to ASSUME anything about them. I do however frequent on here and as such i can safely say some of the issues spoken about in here people in power would want to know about. My point was merely that concerning SOME of the issues being discussed in here it certainly isnt beyond the realm of believability that considering the governments prior desire to know whats going on that they would investigate a site such as this. Now in regards to if they post on here or simply observe i cant comment. I am 99% sure they are keeping tabs simply based on their own admissions.

As to your assumption that im easily swayed by what people discuss in here could you please provide an example. If i am i would like to know about it. I dont deny humans are susceptible to influence its the nature of humanity. But im fairly confident i keep a critical and open mind at the same time. I hardly believe anything i read or hear but i am a bit impartial to things i see (doesnt include text or video)

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

What the hell?

What's with you and being on lists?

OK ok already, You can be a Disinfo Agent. Now run along and play unfairly!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

OK that just made me laugh , ALOT.
Thank you, I shall disinfo deligently, send me the workers manual

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Upon closer examination it has become apparent that there are many on this site with quite fancy avatars, that are by design or not, possible, "Agents of Disinformation", pay close attention to the conversations between them as they attempt to derail a thread and alter perception!

To all agents that read this post, when you stand before the creator of all things, “I was just following orders”, will not be an acceptable answer, those that give the orders you follow are directly responsible for the way the world is! They are not spiritually advanced enough to create anything, other than what you are experiencing now. Nor will they be in an underground facility, or when they reemerge. Your allegiance to them is no longer required. Soon they will turn on you as well.

The battle has begun; you are behind enemy lines and already have their trust, giving you strategic advantage, like it or not, right now you are partially responsible for the planetary Genocide that has begun, soon it will become the greatest Mass Murder this planet has ever known, that is what you are part of, do you in your heart believe it be just?

It is not too late! Start fighting back from the inside! Use your position to help your human family! You know it is the Right Thing to do.

Perhaps you are uncertain of what you can do. Begin by Setting all data free! You know it should be! Publicize their objectives! Disrupt any system that you work with, so that it cannot proceed toward its objective! Do what you were trained to do! You wanted to make a difference, Now is your chance!

The advantage has become ours join us! Their resources are waning, soon they will not be able to pay you, and will discard you as they do with anything they consider no longer useful.

With your help the war can be won quickly, without bloodshed!

Those on here that are following the playbook, is this what you went to school for? Think about the teachers and professors that shared their time and knowledge with you, would they be Proud of you now? Is this how the knowledge was intended to be used? Would your family be proud if they knew what you were really doing?

Knowledge is power! Use it Wisely!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

You are so right.
Thats why I dont give them the time to waste.
I like to reply once and thats it.

I dont like having pointless conversations, my time here is limited.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PaulKCA

Again you are not making much sense?

Why did you pretty much just cut and paste half your pot into your next post too? We heard you the first time

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

reply to post by PaulKCA

Why did you pretty much just cut and paste half your pot into your next post too? We heard you the first time

Also we didnt care the first time.

I think the diffence between PaulCKA is he feels anyone with a different opinion than his is spreading disinfo, and with me at least i think he is talking rubbish. I could claim he is a disinfo agent and dumbing down the population but really, at the end of the day, who cares.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
What an enjoyable circle we find ourselves in.

Its ok i have you worked out and therefore notify you of this thread, you should find yourself are far nicer reception.
Its a fine line between disinfo and trollin.
I hope you have had your fill.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by pazcat]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join