It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinfo agents, and all things about them.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PaulKCA

Paul, I read the exchange on your thread earlier today. Respectfully, what I saw were people disagreeing with you. You introduced a useage and methodology for FG peroxide that is outside of the recommended paradigms as most people know them.

I appreciated the information, but thought that you went on the muscle somewhat prematurely in calling them disinfoists. Sometimes a duck is just a duck, you know? These people posted fairly quickly after your OP was posted. Were they jusy lying in wait for you to post it and then trample it..................... or were they just disagreeing?

JMHO.

cheers

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

I believe in facts even sentences contain them, analyzed with an open mind it is really quite easy to discern fact from fiction and discern motive. Having posted the facts of my case I have seen nothing to refute them yet.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PaulKCA

Paul, you made the claim that the solution cures cancer. There are other little inconsistencies within your presentation that might've given people the idea that you merely found this information, and being a good person, wanted to share it. That's what I'm guessing, and nothing wrong with that.

When you make claims without at least strong, certified scientific evidence, that's somewhat off-putting, don't you think? You talked about inhaling the H202. The gentleman -- Mr. Munro, if I recall -- talks about squirting it in the back of his throat.

I'm not racking on you, and I'm not really even disagreeing with your claims, I'm telling you that I think they are unsupported, and I'd rather have just seen the information presented, perhaps even posted on related threads, such as the H1N1 natural cures thread.

Anyway, that's my 4 cents. Either or both of us could be wrong. I don't see an indication of disinfoists on your thread.

cheers

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Opinion noted please refer to self referenced parameters of identification in your previous post.

As per my claim and parameters set forth by you, Parameters met. now questioning your attempt to justify!

[edit on 12-11-2009 by PaulKCA]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PaulKCA

Question away. I thought I'd do you a good turn and answer your challenge on the earlier page, since nobody else seemed to be taking it up.

I'd suggest that you U2U me, as it looks to me as if we're both pretty much on the cusp of *cough* derailing this thread, not to mention going off-topic via discussions about your thread.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Thanks for accepting, how did it go? Nothing is given freely! "Suggestion" to U2U declined, still questioning motive, topic of conversation compatible with this thread, parameters met. Awaiting logical input.

Believe Nothing! Questioning Everything!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Oh great another one of these threads.

The US government wouldnt waste time and money on employing people to post on conspiracy forums....its much cheaper for them to send someone around to simply shoot you or make you dissapear.

Disinfo agents, and all things about them

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f98c489cac58.png[/atsimg]

The purpose of this video is to inform and spread awareness by exposing disinformers. New World Order propaganda. -Some do not spread disinformation intentionally (caught up in a lie or a multi level of lies). -Some do, which makes them double agents. The following people tell half truths mixed with lies, and or misinformation...

Alex Jones, Dylan Avery (Loose Change), Barbera Walters, Peter Joseph (Zeitgeist), Jeff Rense, David Icke, Alan Watt, Leo Zagami, Leonard Horowitz, Jordan Maxwell, George Bush, Barack Obama, Michael Tsarion, Eric Von Daniken, Acharya S, David Wilcock, Ron Paul.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Disinfo agents, and all things about them

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f98c489cac58.png[/atsimg]

How did you get a picture of me reading this thread?

Alex Jones, Dylan Avery (Loose Change), Barbera Walters, Peter Joseph (Zeitgeist), Jeff Rense, David Icke, Alan Watt, Leo Zagami, Leonard Horowitz, Jordan Maxwell, George Bush, Barack Obama, Michael Tsarion, Eric Von Daniken, Acharya S, David Wilcock, Ron Paul.

Wow....thats quite a list

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Labels suck.

You know, as a moderator I've been called everything from a pig to a dog and back again.

For what, exactly? For an opinion.

ATS is a discussion board. That means people discuss things.

With discussion comes opinion, and with opinion comes disagreement.

Just because someone disagrees with you it does not make them a disinformation agent.

It simply means that they are someone who does not see things your way.

It may also mean that you are wrong about a subject. There is nothing wrong in being wrong about a subject - and I can't emphasise that enough. Life is a learning curve.

The use of the term "you are a disinfo agent" is akin to saying "I've run out of logic, so I'm going to try and undermine your credibility with an unsubstantiated smear."

Its crass, pointless and an admission of defeat.

link   

Edit to ADD: SLAYER69, OzWeatherman, The Jackson Five, My cousin Vinny and the Fat lady down the street.

link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Truth! Reverence! Gratitude! In La Kesh!

Disinformation Agents Are Traitors! Facts available in formation of Logic.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Disinfo Agents.

I've been called that and worse. As you have pointed out above. Simply becuase somebody posts a reply contrary to the OP or a Vocal thread posters doesn't mean they are a Disinfo Agent. I've seen real Disnfo agents here at ATS. They are not all from the US Government.

Take a gander at this THREAD

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
no such thing you paranoid, the only disinfo agents on this website are the stupid and ignorant, and the super super believers.

even if for some reason the "govment" was gonna hire people to come on here to spread "disinfo" they dont even HAVE TOO BECUASE YOU GUYS DO IT ALL BY YOURSELVES!!!!!!

[edit on 12-11-2009 by whateverponcho]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

Thats exsactly what a disinfomation angent would say.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Oh great another one of these threads.

The US government wouldnt waste time and money on employing people to post on conspiracy forums....its much cheaper for them to send someone around to simply shoot you or make you dissapear.

But then again, knowing about two dozen or more people, they will claim that I was paid to type that, even though Im not even in the USA

I agree and have said many times the information we find outrageous on ATS are from real people making really dumb posts. ATS doesn't require it be studied by such a Government entity when their are plenty of members that will provide equally if not better dis-information for FREE!

Whether that ever kills ATS or not, I couldn't care less, in fact that is not true either. I think it would give many people something more constructive to do because constructive posts and their posters seem to get banned around here while the muck writers survive for years.

Anyone taking the time to study the threads of ATS from like 2003 to current will see that some of the members were moderator’s years ago and many others have posted the same threads some of which even have the same responses even the same funny comments but the members name and avatar may be different. ATS is a revolving door of the same ideological opinions where it may swing left to right but the same stuff has usually been argued here before and if my research is correct, ATS unknowingly guides it to the left just enough to satisfy the owners.

That doesn't mean they work for Obama or that they are democrats either. It is just a more liberal when it comes to what types seem to be put in positions of authority and even the Christian moderators are pretty liberal too. Even if their WERE, disinfo agents here, SO WHAT? It isn't like you can't deny their ignorance as well as anyone else’s you deny which is really all that is going to be done here at the revolving door of ATS.

It is always the "other guy's ignorance" everyone denies isn't it and considering some of the titles of the threads here, I'd say most people not really knowing much about what ATS is, will see those titles with all the seriousness they give the National Enquirer.

With all that going on here, who needs "Disinfo Agents?"

sheesh

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Kerry_Knight]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Edit to ADD: SLAYER69, OzWeatherman, The Jackson Five, My cousin Vinny and the Fat lady down the street.

Yes, Ive already made a web wide impression as a disinformationist as I found out when I googled my user name, lol

Add also, Essan, weedwhacker and phage.....

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

The thread has turned into a disinfo. disco.
Swing your partner.
Looks like a----who can tell the biggest tale club.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Yes, Ive already made a web wide impression as a disinformationist as I found out when I googled my user name, lol

Add also, Essan, weedwhacker and phage.....

Weedwhacker isn't a disinfo agent,

he's just a pain in the ass

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Actually the fat lady down the street has now retired. Not sure sure about the guy with the dog though.

I always thought disinfo agent = anyone who dares question your theory, especially if they provide convincing evidence that your theory is wrong whereas you can provide nothing in support of it. They also tend to be more than 14 years old.

By my calculations 96.5% people on the planet are disinfo agents. And 2.9% aren't sure.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
By my calculations 96.5% people on the planet are disinfo agents. And 2.9% aren't sure.

That sounds like disinfo to me

And weedwhacker isnt a pain in ass.....lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join