It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Billy" Meier UFO Debunked! - 11/11/09

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

meier's way too obvious; he could be a "plant" to discredit the UFO phenomenon...if someone paid me enough, I'd lend myself to discredit it too

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I think ATS should have a new board titled "Clowns". They could use a Billy Meier photo for the icon. As I have said before he may have had a real encounter or sighting once but that doesnt matter now. People harp on the fact that an one armed man with no education couldnt pull of a hoax like this...why not? The handicap are not clever enough to pull of a hoax? You need to be a high school grad to take some photos of a toilet paper roller coverd in tin foil and pass it off as a ray gun?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by Faiol
I am just saying .. u guys are the ones that worked on him and take your time creating threads about him, so, u guys that should do the research before creating a thread with yet another debunking pics, at least showing that he really took the pictures ...

They are Meier's pictures mate! So why all the fuss? As you say, you know nothing about him so please do your own research before posting from a position of ignorance.

IRM

YES

I AM the fuc$¨* ignorant, since I created a thread about some clearly fake pictures saying that I debunked them ... really ... ahhahah I just made some valid points, since this thread is really useless to anyone that isnt blind

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Any photographers in here??

I could clearly see that the 'wedding cake' ufo wasnt legit.(the one with the landscape + the car)

U can see the ufo is out of focus and the background is in focus.
That means that the ufo should be really a inches in front of the camera.

Just like the other wedding cake ufo with the house in the back. THe ufo is IN FOCUS and the house is OUT of focus. That should mean the ufo was just a few inches in front of the camera.

If the ufo was ferther away(like a 10 meters of whatever) then everything should be equally focused the same.

Know what i mean?

But thats just me and my view on it. Still verry intresting story Bily Mijer had.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by MisterP]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Sorry...

erm...someone actually took Meyers seriously?

Meyers is a sort of test for beginners of UFOlogy...if you believe his nonsense, you will believe anything and are seeking a religion. If your skeptic meter blows through the roof, then you are a welcome addition to finding the truth verses the fairy religion.

Meyers got what he wanted...a small cult, some fame, some book sales, and he felt like he was doing something sorta positive overall (but just as a additional bonus...the ego stroke he got was the paramount thing). People whom defend meyers also get what they want...a nice story about the hot looking pleadian ETs coming and making us feel good and loved and whatnot...a replacement for people wanting a religion but not into the current 2k year old ones.

We should catagorize Meyers in a different area than UFO and Alien subjects...its more like a religion that has some nice tales about space travelling angels or whatnot...like scientologists.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

I do remember Commander ly-on is his Final Contact thread said some months ago that Billy Meier was contacted by Commander Semjase as part of her Mission, and the contact ended about 20 years ago.
ly-on said that a contact finishes when the contacted person starts to feel his is God and his Ego flies up. As soon as the telepathic gift of Meier ended, he was so frustrated that he wanted to keep this contact "real" and started to make fake photos like the ones I can see in this thread. So Billy Meier case was real but after it became fake.
I really think the answer is double: real and fake. So, there will always be skepctis and supporters, and both are right...

francy buro

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
The Billy Meier UFO subject has been kept alive for a long time (too long).

If that's so, why then do you come with this thread to keep it alive for an even longer time?

Try for a change debunking all his other photos too, because I am really interested what you can say about them.

Thanks in advance.

[edit on 12/11/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I really can't see, as stated earlier, why there has ever been a need to debunk this garbage. This is obviously a flywheel, and if you can't see that on your own then look at the pics that were provided of them. People who believe these photos are genuine are either morons or just so deluded that they refuse to see the facts.

As for the idea that he had some sort of real encounter then later concocted these very poor fakes. Well I call BS IMO on that too. After creating some of the most amateurish fakes I have ever seen and making the claim that they are real, I believe everything that the man ever claim was a complete lie. It just makes me a little sad that so many gullible people have fallen for it.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

People really thought that was real?? This is my first time seeing it and i thought it was fake in under 30 seconds. Thanks for sharing this though, sad you had to make a whole post to prove a clearly fake UFO is a fake UFO. Star for you.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I cant believe people thought that crap was real to begin with!!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Indeed, these are obvious fakes. Too obvious. How they garnered so much attention baffles me. Someone mentioned he could be a disinfo agent. Much like the infamous Phoenix Lights video of flares, perhaps Billy was supported by media to help kill the credibility of the subject in the minds of anyone intelligent.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
They look fake anyway , whats to debunk

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
personally, i don't see how anyone was ever able to look at those original photographs and assume they were some how legit.

Those are some of the worst, fakest, most ridiculously stupid UFO's i think i've ever seen.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
LOL, u actually just prooved the pictures are REAL and the object in the picture is proof of mechanical engineering. So, in conclusion, the OP is brilliant, he just prooved that these objects have mechanical engineering using magnetics and heat gaskets taboot.

LOL, thanks OP, I think Area 51 could use you, brilliant work. However, this goes to proove the objects are real and not made by Billy Meier, but are in fact, mechanical and magnetically engineered. GENIUS!

The ability for this production way back in the 70s and 80s just DID NOT exist unless your name was George Lucas back then, these pics clearly are not a hoax and you OP are genius, you just identified how they are made and how man may be able to also create anti-gravity craft with magnets. Brilliant work!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
That has to be one of the worst fakes i've ever seen. I mean just wow, it's as if he didn't put much effort into it.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by technical difficulties]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Please tell me this post was intended as sarcasm...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
so what will billy maer say about this now?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Billy Meier is a one armed man. He can hardly do anything normal person would be able to do. I don't see the reason he would make such a ridiculous fake object to mimick UFO. He is a poor man and he gets nothing from this fake if he really made this fake UFO. And imagine the photographic manipulation he had to go through, for no gain, all with one arm? Come on, be reasonable..

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
From his "ray gun" to the laughable UFO pictures,this man screams for attention and we are giving it to him.

Too much time is bring wasted on this disinfo agent.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hey, here's a "slam-dunk" thread.

I appreciate the effort....but the challenge is less than impressive....Billy Meier's shenanigans have been trashed so often and so well, that the usual response is...

Yawn........

Been there, done that.....got the t-shirt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join