It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do I have to do to be able to see ghosts, auras, and energies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I've always been curious on the details of learning it, and I would like someone to tell me 'how' to do it. So how do I see this stuff?

I am coming at this with a completely open mind, and maybe, if I can teach myself to see this, I will have enough proof to become a believer, and not a skeptic.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Opps I mentioned something I wasn't supposed to. To put it better...It is something you are born with but some have been able to reach a state through medittion or "other" means.

LifENcircleS

[edit on 11/11/2009 by LifENcircleS]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I think you're born with it...I don't think it's something that you can "learn" in any traditional sense of the word. Plus, in the end, I really don't think you'd want to experience it...ignorance is bliss and you’re better off as is.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
here's a sight on how to view your aura:

www.chioshealing.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
what i did is that i began meditating regularly, and completely opened my mind.
i was able to see things i never had before, but be advised, some are terribly frightening and you would wish you never had opened the boundaries to your mind, especially if it's (bad things) in your own house.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by galatea

very nice site, thank you very much. sometimes i find myself seeing auras but i have never tried to put it to any use, or even comment on it. It might be time for a bit of study into this for me.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
"Loaf of bread"

When you read the above you likely "saw" a physical loaf of bread in your mind's eye somewhere. That is where I see auras and gain awareness with spirits, etc.

Relax the mind, learn to meditate. Then, learn to have focused awareness - I did this by manipulating objects in my mind's eye, such as visualizing a two-colored spinning ball and trying to speed it up, slow it down, and stop it.

If you're interested I assume you may have a natural ability for it... to check this out, get a friend (someone vivacious and spiritual if you can) and have them stand in front of a white wall. Dim the lights and look at the person using soft, relaxed eyes.

Most people see the "protection aura" first; it's maybe 1/2 inch to an inch from the surface of the skin. It is always between pure white to light blue.

Beyond that, maybe from 2 inches to 18 inches out from the skin surface you may see a water-color type aura. here are many levels beyond that but start there =)

Good luck!

[I don't have a citation for this as it is all from my personal experience. I've been able to sense auras and emotion since I was a kid]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Yes, you can receive the DNA switch from your parents.
It's both a gift and a curse. Once the dead know you can see
them they won't leave you alone. Watch Medium NBC.
Allison Dubois.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Phlynx

Once the dead know you can see them they won't leave you alone.

I have this gift/curse and have successfully shut it off. The whole area of ghosts/spirits/poltergeists/demons can be really draining and difficult to control and be a real pain in the butt! Psychic ability and sensing can be sort of like tuning a radio - I don't wanna hear that channel anymore, so I shut it off. Imagine if someone was drowning [ghost] and all of a sudden a lifeguard, or anyone, [me] came near them. The drowning person would grab on! I just don't get in that pool any longer.

Seeing auras, working with meridians and chakras, and interacting with spirits are all three very different realms of psychic ability. Pass on the ghost bit unless you really feel led to do it. As I said above that I turned it off... it took years to be advanced enough to do that.

top topics

join