It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed MIB encounter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
my first impression was that it is an orthodox or hassidic Jew in the traditional black garb, hat and beard?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I don't think any of us can honestly say that the woman is lying but we can say that we are 90 to 95% sure this is a fraud. I too, going with the MIB folklore, believe that if this was a real MIB agent, the pictures and the lady would not be around to tell this story. Maybe the lady, but for sure not the pictures.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The MIB reports that I find most interesting are the ones that portray them as a bit "off"... driving an oddly dated black sedan in perfect condition, having a strange appearance and manner.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
From the actual blog or report we have the following statement's.

"i have had multiple ufo sightings near my son's house in Death Valley, California."

Then we have this ?

"My son is an avid astronomer and now believes in ufos. I personally don't"

To me that is a contradiction in it's self.

And it make's me question if this is indeed a valid story.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 12-11-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Better picture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/514e2a764228.jpg[/atsimg]

This is Timothy Green Beckley's picture he took in the late 60s, the only real picture of the Men In Black. He was a UFO researcher at the time as well, and there was a mass sighting of a UFO landing and small beings coming out in Jersey City. One of the witnesses called Timothy because since the incident there was a strange out of place MIB standing in the dooway across the street of her house and she was scared because he was staring at the house. Timothy drove by and leaned out the window to snap this shot. He was with Jim Moseley, they decided to turn around and confront the man but him and his black cadillac was gone.

To me he kind of looks like an alien, with a large eye that appears to be shut.
edit on 19-12-2010 by HRegressor because: alien description

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

He's probably a "cop" stripper the next door neighbor hired for a party, and was instructed to go around back, and got the wrong house, etc.

Seriously though, even if the blog is true, which cannot be verified....there are lots of reasons that could be more plausible explanations.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

creepy photo but there have been reports since the start of the ufo controversy that say people id happen to see these guys in all types of atmospheres

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join