It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Psychic Are You? A Thread to Find the Answer!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

i dont think i am psychic but i can however push energy out of my hands and move objects. other people have witnessed this and can also feel the energy when i release it. its very confusing.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

tell him to leave.
Its too hot where you are.
you're in need of a psychedelic experience.
ask for a sign.

Lol, you just saw what I was thinking 5 minutes before reopining this thread.

Now that is uncanny. (The need for a psychedelic experience)

I've asked him to leave, I've prayed, I've begged - the dog has too many fangs in me. Nightmares that wake me, abhorrent and so damn bizarre.. To the point I cannot even get my psychologist to understand them.

Whatever he is, he likes me suffering the way I am, and no god has any power over him.... it is very tiring.

Keeps me in my lot in life. Miserable, alone and always easily snarked. Yet Im a good person, I always try to give, I like to see people smile.

It's the times Im alone when I suffocate.... not because I have a choice, but because I can't escape it.

Ugh, dunno where Im going with it, pretty hard to express it all in words... I've known this cretin since I was a child. That darkness, the shadow has been here all my life.

A sign?
I've begged for signs... all I can do is try to endure it.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Okay, as I read when this thread started and notoriously nobody gave attention to it or to me, I would like a reading now.

How am I going to make my living when the money that I currently have runs out?

Big question for me, lets see if I can get a big answer also.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

actually man, thats why i felt sympathy for you, because when i saw this sad character walking across my mind/imagination, he didn't seem any different to me as far as how good a person he was, but being around all those bleak faces in the city was not the right place for you to be, like it could cause you to react badly in someway to the spiky-ness of other peoples energy. And with the burbs, you were in peace in the sense that no people were around, but not at all at peace because the environment (heat) was too harsh & you needed a drink & you were completely surrounded by the epitomy of fake, its like you were walking through a perfect TV set of a neighbourhood, all white picket fences. etc.

now the other matter....
That bastard could well go down for good & soon, i see that as a possibility. you deserve your freedom my friend.
I wish i could help but i don't know anything about entities, even ones of the mind.

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help,
I hope you find your peace & live a long, healthy & happy one.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

P.S)I'm through with reading people, I'll look at the possibility of reading people again after I get read myself...still waiting

[edit on 25/11/09 by B.Morrison]

[edit on 25/11/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by diabolique

You are spot on Diabolique! Actually he was at a neighbor's house. She called my daughter after my daughter sent out alot of text messages with Ollie's pic.

I was so relieved he came home. Ollie is a yellow lab I've had for a couple of years and I am very fond of him.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

a horn will be blown
3 at 11:15 the clock strikes 12 then there will be 2

7 gather , 1 leaves the 6 left feel more comfort
The 1 that left will not hold you back

the metal worm will make its appearance near the tree
it will point the way of which you seek.

The answer you seek is not on the forums here but
in the box.

The first three notes just happen to be Do-re-mi its connected with 55

This tell you anything?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
A serious read please..

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

my post was to Geladinhu

and that is what comes to me when I thought about it for awhile
they might make something of it or not

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
ALREADY READ:

I'm so happy for you! Thanks for sharing the good news.

Originally posted by elaine

You are spot on Diabolique! Actually he was at a neighbor's house. She called my daughter after my daughter sent out alot of text messages with Ollie's pic.

I was so relieved he came home. Ollie is a yellow lab I've had for a couple of years and I am very fond of him.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This reading is for H1satsu:

As usual, I'd appreciate feedback to let me know whether my reading is accurate.

Are you bitter over a recent breakup? I got that someone you cared about deeply moved out of your life, maybe made a physical move out of state. It'll take some time to get over your hurt feelings, but you'll be ok. It's alright to grieve for a while, but don't drive yourself crazy with obsessive, guilty thoughts. Being around plants and greenery would be therapeutic for you. Do you also have a black cat? I got that there's an animal that gives you great joy and comfort around you.

You can best use your time constructively by studying or returning to school. If you're already a student, great. Are you in the science field? You might want to think about getting another degree, a Ph.D. perhaps? You'd be a great researcher.

You get really quiet at times, and you come across as emotionally inaccessible. Smile more, spend time with friends, go to the bar. There are friends at work that you can reach out to.

If you're looking to make extra money, look into tutoring kids in an after-school program. It would also give you joy helping others.

You feel stuck right now, and it's going to take some time to turn things around. Within 5-6 years, you'll be a whole different person, and may even be engaged and living with someone new by that time. I see a young lady with brown and blond streaks wearing a plaid jacket and a ponytail with a distinctive laugh around you that cares about you. She may be someone that you already know peripherally.

Originally posted by h1satsu
A serious read please..

[edit on 25-11-2009 by diabolique]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
By the way, if anyone is feeling charitable enough to give me a reading regarding my job situation, I'd really appreciate it. I have trouble reading myself, unless the info comes to me in a dream.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
For Gelandinu:

Ask and you shall receive...

Use the skills you already have and you can make money teaching that skill to others. I got that you're good with your hands and mechanically inclined. Your neighbors and local institutions - churches and lodges are a good resource. An acquaintance that you know through one of these organizations will help you. I'm getting a picture of a burly man with a brown beard and a green hunting jacket.

The universe is ready to assist you, if only you'd ask and keep your eyes open for unusual opportunities. It's not so much a matter of combing through want ads as much as cultivating the networks you already have. You may have to travel quite a bit for this new job (I see a long commute) and it won't be full-time (3 days a week) or permanent, but it will open the door for new opportunities.

I also got something about a trade school and you may be working there as an instructor. In about 6 months, things will turn around, but if you get into a bind, don't be shy about asking for help from your family. I got that you're not that close to them emotionally, but you CAN depend on them to help you in a pinch.

Hope that helps!

Originally posted by Geladinhu
Okay, as I read when this thread started and notoriously nobody gave attention to it or to me, I would like a reading now.

How am I going to make my living when the money that I currently have runs out?

Big question for me, lets see if I can get a big answer also.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by diabolique]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

That was pretty good actually!
How...? Maybe I shouldnt even know at this point.
Seriously, you have a gift right there!

I'm truly impressed.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Diabolique YOU ROCK!! Im not much of a pyschicinthat sense, but i am a very gifted empath.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Thank you! (takes bow and blows kisses).

Empaths rock too.

I feel like I can't all of the credit though, since I get my readings by closing my eyes and asking my guides what I need to know about a particular person or situation, and the info flows through me.

Originally posted by celticdragon23
Diabolique YOU ROCK!! Im not much of a pyschicinthat sense, but i am a very gifted empath.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sagestranger
I'm going to try and do two - because I don't see where anyone read for hhcore... Hope I'm not overdoing it here.

Originally posted by hhcore
K - I'm gonna ask 1, and when you give me an answer, ask ur question, and I'll answer........ since I don't know which question to answer here, I've kinda lost track somewhere..... ok? here goes - I feel a bit retarded,

I have made a couple wishes to do w/ my ex - we get along good, but do you see my wishes coming true?

You have worked hard at this relationship and done your best. You should be optimistic but patient. What you're hoping for may take time. A seed that is planted must be given time to grow before the harvest.

sagestranger;

First, I would like to say thanks, as I didn't think anyone would bite - But you did...... Very. Very. Accurate. Your statement is so on the mark, I almost feel like I should pay you. NOW - I hope I can be as good as you were w/ mine ~

Your question:
My question for the next reader is: "Will my family and I get to move to where we are wanting at the time we are expecting?"

What I think.... and sorry it's late.

I feel that while you are going, the ultimate is yes, you will be where you want to be w/ your family.... although, there may be a little delay for someone, meaning very possibly you - are going to be delayed a slight bit of time, maybe being separated for a short time from your family. But this is just a short delay to tie up loose ends, and then you are all together again, right where you want to be.

In all seriousness, I hope everything works out just the way you hope. This is harder than I thought it would be.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

ALREADY READ

hhcore - Thank you I think you're spot on with your reading and I appreciate it

No worries about the delay.

Thanks again!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
My question for the next reader is: "Will my family and I get to move to where we are wanting at the time we are expecting?"

No. You will have to adapt to a changing situation!

Now someone tell me my fortune.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Hey diabolique, I've been reading your posts and you seem very insightful. I have a few questions regarding the path I am taking in life currently. I am unhappy in a certain spot now. I feel conflicted with different pressures. I sorta feel lost and can't figure out which direction I am taking in life. Any advice, can you sense anything coming in 2010 for me?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Apparently the idea of someone reading my fortune gave this thread a fatal heart attack!

What do you all think about that?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join