It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Psychic Are You? A Thread to Find the Answer!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
When I read your post, this is what popped into my head.
"In order to excel, you must know your limitations. Do not try to exceed your abilities or you will not gain the confidence of others. Once you have mastered your limitations, you will gain the confidence and respect you are seeking from your peers."
Sounds like Confucius to me. Probably something I read, many moons ago!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by angrymomma

you will not! only next year befoure ur birthday

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by diabolique

Hey diabolique, I noticed that you've been giving some pretty accurate readings for many posters on this thread, and i was wondering if you would be so kind as to give me a reading.!! =)

even if it's wrong its still GREATLY appreciated.!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by moondog_0003

I'm not diabolique, but I'll give it a try...here it goes:

I feel a sense of urgency at this time. There's a decision or action needed to be made that is of great importance. You should not sleep on it, but need to act with urgency, it may be a one time offer. I feel this is a pivotol time for you. I can't tell you which action or decision to make, but deep down inside you know what it should be to be of benefit to you.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'd like a reading, no specific question.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Since you asked... here's your reading MoonDog (as with the others, please let me know what's a hit or miss):

First thing I got is that some people close to you are driving you crazy. Possibly your parents? I see an older man and woman around you. Do they live nearby? They think your lifestyle is weird and unconventional, and they negatively compare you to your more conformist (albeit, successful) relatives. Don't let them get to you. They don't have ill will towards you, but they're trying to manipulate you to do things their way. You march to your own drummer. Your best defense is to deflect their barbs and nagging with humor, and keep them at arm's length. You have a good sense of humor and a sharp tongue.

You have a unique sense of style about you that people comment on. Do you mix and match patterns in a weird way (i.e. mixing polka dots and plaids?). I also see that you like to ski and to travel to Colorado and the Pacific Northwest. Do you have friends there or vacation there often?

You long for the simple life and I keep hearing the phrase "get back to the land." This sounds weird, but have you been contemplating a move to the country and doing some farming in the Midwest or Texas? You have a green thumb and growing veggies would be therapeutic for you. I'm seeing a man growing potatoes and tending to goats (!).

Your partner may balk at the idea, since a rural life is radically different from your current lifestyle, which I see as a blur of business with computers, e-mails and blackberry phones. However, one or two friends of yours think it's a wonderful idea and may join you - perhaps helping with the down payment on a piece of land or moving in with your temporarily (you hold your friends close to your heart, which your partner can resent at times).

If you do go through with a radical move, you'll be able to tele-commute and still connect with the "real world." That seems to be a major worry.
Wait a year or two, and you'll be able to make the move successfully. You may happen upon this new place by sheer luck.

You're work is fast-paced and stressful. You're shouldering a lot of responsibilities and juggling a lot of things at once. You're the type who takes a laptop to the beach Chill, slow down, take a deep breath. The world will move on without you if you take rest for 5 minutes.

Originally posted by moondog_0003
reply to post by diabolique

Hey diabolique, I noticed that you've been giving some pretty accurate readings for many posters on this thread, and i was wondering if you would be so kind as to give me a reading.!! =)

even if it's wrong its still GREATLY appreciated.!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by chillpill
reply to post by elaine

There's been a few tears recently over an animal..unsure if it's il or has passed...

Well you warned me chillpill. But it must have been the future you predicted because now my dog is missing and I can't find him.

I think you have the gift.

I let him out this morning and went to call him back in and he had went under the fence.

Now can anyone tell me if I will ever see him again?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
to all those being read and all those reading:

the information you receive must not interfere with your positive outlook on life. you can assimilate the information into the realm of possibility, use its energy for good, but fixating on certain negative aspects can lead to mishap.

for example: you telling me i will die tomorrow should only bolster my confidence in how i step forward, knowing that my fate and reality is my own. if you turn out to be right, i'll try to give you a shooting star or animal encounter from the next world.

think happy thoughts everyone!

also if you really want someone to "get" to you, general location (w coast, rocky mntns etc) and VAGUE physical description (height and weight is all that you need) will really help you zero in on someone. i know those things can be sketchy to share - so do what you feel is right for you

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I can't read anyone... to many shadows.. darkness, confusion, anxiety and madness hidden in plain sight.

Can't see the path, certainly cannot know it.

ugh, too damn tired to walk anymore. Uphill is taxing every motivation.

send or abort... perhaps someone can reveal to me if one day I'll ever be rid of this damn demon...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by elaine

reply to post by elaine

There's been a few tears recently over an animal..unsure if it's il or has passed...

Well you warned me chillpill. But it must have been the future you predicted because now my dog is missing and I can't find him.

I let him out this morning and went to call him back in and he had went under the fence.

Oh no...I am so sorry. I have two dogs and I would be frantic if any of them went missing. My thoughts are so totally with you....

What kind of environment do you live in? Are there woods?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

tell him to leave.
Its too hot where you are.
you're in need of a psychedelic experience.
ask for a sign.

that's my advice, but the following is my vision...

I see him walking down an inner city street in the rain maybe at night time with a miserable/numb expression on his face, many shadowed people in black & grey walking by with umbrellas yet he is in colour, maybe brown coat, no umbrella, he pauses outside a shop with door left of centre, large window on right, small on left, massive aura of yellow light flooding out onto the street through all the glass panels including the ones on the door. the lefts & right are based on my point of view, not his.

then again during the middle of the day, intense heat, steep hill, great view behind him as he stomps onward breathing heavily & sweating alot as he reaches the top, there are Suburban 'nice' homes (upmarket neighbourhood) on either side of the street as far back as i can see, I can't see in front of him however.

I would like someone to try to accurately answer the following for me:

"when i was a child & I held my breath until i passed out, was my experience of being out of this world & communicating with inhuman beings real?"

Any information pertaining to the experience, its meaning or who it was i was talking to or where i was or anything at all, would be much appreciated

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

P.S) I'm sorry i didn't envision more positive things for you my friend, I sincerely hope your life shows you its worth living, and often.

[edit on 24/11/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

feathered wings. japan. pancakes.

-B.M

p.s) see above post for the 'fortune' question i'm asking.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I feel something strong coming through.

I sense delusion in everyone above this post.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Yes, you will find your dog. One of your neighbors will help you find him within 2-3 days. I hope I'm right on this one!

Originally posted by elaine

reply to post by elaine

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FAQAmerica

you're sense are off.

This is nothing more than an experiment to me, I'm willing to give it a go & see what happens.

I've never attempted to read anyone before, but at least I'm acknowledging the intentions of this thread and 'giving it a go' instead of poking fun at people for doing something you were unwilling to try yourself.

-B.M

edit2:
maybe i misunderstood,
but it certainly seemed like you were dismissing the very idea of 'reading' someone as rediculous, that in attempting it we are delusional. Just my 2 cent, other people thanked you for that, I won't be.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FAQAmerica

I loved your post - cool avatar.

Nice counterpoint to the thread. Thanks for helping keep our feet on the ground.

No sarcasm present in this reply or intended!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Okay- this has stirred up my curiosity!

Anyone dares to read me?-

There's too much going on in my life right now.
What do you see?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by plutoxgirl
Okay- this has stirred up my curiosity!

Anyone dares to read me?-

There's too much going on in my life right now.
What do you see?

jamie hewlett?

just a guess on the avatar...

-B.M

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

You need to slow down and take a long look at the people around you. You maybe sensing some resentment from those close to you beacause they think you care more about your lifestyle then you do them. Spend time with your family because you never know when they won't be with you anymore.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

jamie hewlett?

just a guess on the avatar...

-B.M

LOL

No.

Originally posted by celticdragon23
reply to post by plutoxgirl

You need to slow down and take a long look at the people around you. You maybe sensing some resentment from those close to you beacause they think you care more about your lifestyle then you do them. Spend time with your family because you never know when they won't be with you anymore.

Sorry celticdragon23, but your reading is way off.

There is not any problem or resentment with the people around me.-

Moreover I spend lots of time with the ppl I love- and it's very easy to acknowledge when I care/like/love (or strongly dislike) someone. lol
So my family and friends will never doubt about my priorities.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join