It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Psychic Are You? A Thread to Find the Answer!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by whoreallyknows

You are seeking enlightenment and questioning faith. Your love life is complicated right now I see an affair in your future. Stay away from a married person cause the karma isnt worth the sex. Look for a new job to keep from stagnantation. LOl all this is probably wrong.

Try me.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The first thing I got is that you love sports and saw a picture of a guy sitting in front of the tv watching an NFL game and cheering. Were you an athlete in high school? You need to watch your health and to increase your level of physical activity - jogging, football, weights, whatever. In order to enhance your personal development, you need to have your body at peak performance. Whenever you feel tense, jog around the park if you can. Being outdoors is very beneficial and you need to be closer to nature right now. For some reason, you haven't been taking care of yourself lately. Do you have an injury in your leg? Also, watch your diet, and cut back on the sodas and pizza.

You're a happy go-lucky person and your friends are very important to you. I see that you've had the same close circle of people you've known since high school. You're a cheerful person who brightens up the room with their smile and people are drawn to you for that reason. It has a healing effect on them.

You're too isolated at work and need to be around more people. I see you at a desk working on spreadsheets. Are you some type of accountant or work for a financial or legal firm? A job in sales, marketing, coaching or teaching would be great for you, but you prefer to be the boss. You're a natural leader.

Regarding your personal life, I would caution you to refrain from idealizing any person you're romantically involved with. You get disappointed and disillusioned very quickly. I see a cheerful young blond woman around you. She's bright, full of energy, and quirky. She artistically talented. A little flaky at times, but overall, she's a good person. She's smarter than people think and can teach you a lot.

Aside from keeping an eye on your physical health, I don't see any other pressing issues with you.

Originally posted by whoreallyknows
Im not sure I get how this is working, but if someone whats to try to read me they can and I guess I'll give whoever reads me a try.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by diabolique]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Well, you think about freedom ... that's ok, but it's not going to happen. You either conform or will conform to the rules soon, this will make you brake promises.

PS: watch out for cars, people with knifes etc. We can't all have a happy life. By the way treasure yours it's gonna shift by 180 soon.

Sorry looks like you got a pessimist.

PS: Me and the one above read the same person !!!!

edited: added the PS, only that.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by randel]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by randel

I see you feeling bored with your job, thinking about change, trying to rush things a bit, but you need to be patient. A door will open in the future, but if you move to quickly you will miss that opportunity.

Someone want to try to read me?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This one's for you, Celtic Dragon:

You have a lot of spiritual guides around you ready to help you, but you need to meditate more to feel their presence. I'm seeing a pale red-headed woman with long robes, but she doesn't feel "human" to me...more on that later. There's a lot of spirits hanging around your house, too. You're really psychic and some of your family members are as well.

You feel a bit lost and need to pray for guidance and light candles around the house. Visit an empty church and sit there quietly if you can.

I got that you need to be surrounded by beautiful things, flowers, pretty throw pillows, nice clothes and linens and to take care of your physical appearance, focusing on beautiful clothes, beautiful hair, etc. I got that you have really nice hair (!). If you're bald...forget what I said!

I see you taking a trip to the East Coast , maybe New York City or Chicago in the near future. It would be good to get away with a friend. Traveling to a big city would be really stimulating for you because you need to be "fired up." You're in kind of a low energy phase right now.

You're musically talented (especially on guitar) and can really bring out that gift if you're disciplined regarding practice.

That's all I got right now. More may come to me later.

Originally posted by celticdragon23

You are seeking enlightenment and questioning faith. Your love life is complicated right now I see an affair in your future. Stay away from a married person cause the karma isnt worth the sex. Look for a new job to keep from stagnantation. LOl all this is probably wrong.

Try me.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by diabolique

hmm everything was on the mark except for me liking nice clothes and makeup. my hair is my best feature but due to my thyroid problems ive had to cut it really short. I rarely wear makeup and im best in something comfortable.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I'm going to try and do two - because I don't see where anyone read for hhcore... Hope I'm not overdoing it here.

Originally posted by hhcore
K - I'm gonna ask 1, and when you give me an answer, ask ur question, and I'll answer........ since I don't know which question to answer here, I've kinda lost track somewhere..... ok? here goes - I feel a bit retarded,

I have made a couple wishes to do w/ my ex - we get along good, but do you see my wishes coming true?

You have worked hard at this relationship and done your best. You should be optimistic but patient. What you're hoping for may take time. A seed that is planted must be given time to grow before the harvest.

OK Now for WhoReallyKnows...

You have made some serious choices as of late, now is the time to see what the results bring to you. It is as if you're waiting for your ship to come in. In the meantime, be competent, diligent and detail oriented, don't let your guard down or as the old saying goes "count your chickens before they hatch." Yes - I'm from the south!

Interested to know what you both think...

My question for the next reader is: "Will my family and I get to move to where we are wanting at the time we are expecting?"

Thanks

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sagestranger

More than likely. Possible obstacle(s) in the way. Good luck Sage.

My question:
Why the F#ck am I waking up with scratches all over myself? lol

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Happiness comes from within, be happy with yourself and others will be happy with you.
This is for everyone here.
This of course is me being funny sounding like a fortune cookie.... Just thought it'd be funny.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by h1satsu

More than likely. Possible obstacle(s) in the way. Good luck Sage.

My question:
Why the F#ck am I waking up with scratches all over myself? lol
Check your bed, loose springs or sharp edges may be scratching you as you move about in your sleep. Try taking sleeping pills for a while to see if it stops(people move a lot less under sedation). Or you could be self inflicting the wounds, try keeping a dream journal and you may find the answer.
And my question, was I wrong about how this person felt about me?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Is this kind of psi an excercise, ie. trying to practice precognition. That is a "type" of esp, and certainly not the only type. I also don't think its the most common one, energy recognition or reading energy, clairovoyance, which is also related to pinging someone, ie. you think of someone, they come strongly into your mind and within minutes they phone, they arrive, or you just received an email from them. So its actually the forerunner of telepathy. Many people have this. Most of the psi tests don't actually test for psi, because the process involves using reasoning and conscious thought. You need to be in a state of zen mind frequently, and spend time meditating, listening to music with freqs, setting intentions to tune out the negative and being open to perceiving what you need to see. Making statements about being awake and aware with your higher gifts of insight activated, in the here and now. Asking why am I here? Whats going to happen next. Do it for a while, then let it go and forget it.

The point is you need to get into your right hemisphere and keep mindless alot of the time.
Also, you're co-creational. Google the double slit experiement, its on youtubes too. Set intentions, they work.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
You need to be in a state of zen mind frequently, and spend time meditating, listening to music with freqs, setting intentions to tune out the negative and being open to perceiving what you need to see. Making statements about being awake and aware with your higher gifts of insight activated, in the here and now. Asking why am I here? Whats going to happen next. Do it for a while, then let it go and forget it.

The point is you need to get into your right hemisphere and keep mindless alot of the time.
Also, you're co-creational. Google the double slit experiement, its on youtubes too. Set intentions, they work.

Funny that's what my tarot cards keep telling me...lol.
But it's not a PSI experiment it is to read the person posted above your post. To see if you have precognition.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

A reasoning mind will not find logic in a fortune cookie.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Why do all the nubs come on to a thread after I post my question?

Sheesh, I am getting so tired of this!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Is this kind of psi an excercise, ie. trying to practice precognition. That is a "type" of esp, and certainly not the only type. I also don't think its the most common one, energy recognition or reading energy, clairovoyance, which is also related to pinging someone, ie. you think of someone, they come strongly into your mind and within minutes they phone, they arrive, or you just received an email from them. So its actually the forerunner of telepathy. Many people have this. Most of the psi tests don't actually test for psi, because the process involves using reasoning and conscious thought. You need to be in a state of zen mind frequently, and spend time meditating, listening to music with freqs, setting intentions to tune out the negative and being open to perceiving what you need to see. Making statements about being awake and aware with your higher gifts of insight activated, in the here and now. Asking why am I here? Whats going to happen next. Do it for a while, then let it go and forget it.

YOU mean this?

What's that gotta do with PSI or psychic ability anyway???
And can someone actually do my reading please! I ask: Was I wrong about how a person felt about me???

Much appreciated if someone with something valuable to add to this thread would come online!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
can someone actually do my reading please! I ask: Was I wrong about how a person felt about me???

Much appreciated if someone with something valuable to add to this thread would come online!

I've done readings already but if you don't mind I'll give it a try for you also.

I feel your emotions run deep with this person and that in your heart of hearts you know the answer. I see a new relationship on the horizon one that is full of joy and beauty and rich in feeling. Love is in your cards but whether it is with this person, only you can say.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Already Read

Why thank you, and you are pretty accurate like 100 percent about my feelings. I don't know about the rest we'll see I guess. Very much appreciated.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Shameless 2nd request for a reading.

I hope the person I read comes back to the thread, I'm dying to know how accurate I was.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
ALREADY READ

I don't want to overstep myself in this thread - but I feel some are getting left out unintentionally. If you haven't got a reading and want one from me I'll be happy to do my best. Assuming I don't get overwhelmed with requests I'll try to answer everyone who sends me a U2U.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
oooook. i was wondering if anyone would like to read me pleaze? i would also like to read some1 but i have my doubts i will b in anyway close

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join