It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Psychic Are You? A Thread to Find the Answer!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK
now someone test your skills on me... i have things going on in any area of my life so you can't say much wrong

ALREADY READ

Okay, but, I have too many 'mental' biases (approvals) in your favor to actually try any not-so-traditional interpretations. Generally, I need to know NOTHING or almost nothing about the subject. In your case, I noticed you gave credit outside of yourself for your answers ... which is a major "yes" in my books. Hopefully, somebody, maybe even the original poster will do yours for you.

Hopefully this "entertainment" will hold you for a little while until somebody actually gives you a good reading - you deserve a good reading.

Entertainment for a Special Gypsy:

From rugrats to teens
You give of your time.
I don't know what it means,
But I think it will rhyme.

The moon in your eyes
The sun in your heart
You are eager to rise
To get an early start.

The journal by your bed
Has been missing your touch.
It's aching to be read
To be reabsorbed and such.

The love in your life
Temporarily far away
Yet home by tonight
Will surprise you one day.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

That's a lovely poem Trexter!
It's nice to wake up to something like that, thanks

I guess I did say to much for an experienced psychic, but this thread is just a test so I was hoping to pull some people over the bridge and have them give it a try. This thread is going slower then I thought it would go.

thanks again for the poem, really loved it

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I realy shouldent reply to this tread but if this helps even one person it will be worth it.
So you think your psychic . Well every one is to vering degrees so to all you that are playing around the edges of this.
(The strong ones who built it up already know)
Stop turn around go back to pretending its just a Board game .
(most are anyway) If your strong and dont know it and play around with this stuff its realy realy dengress .(so much so it can be the death of you)
But because i have taken the time to reply ill fill you in on this Posts game .
I see Money in your futcher the possibilty of a better caror or a promothion is comming your way .
well now that looks GREAT to you dont it . Now lets say your just even a MD employee a casher wanna bet if u keep the job you get a Raise or promotion. lol come on ppl generlizing is the easyest scam there is .
ppl use it on little old ladys constantly .
Give me ten minits with anyone here in a general chat I could tell your age withing 2 years your job type your assperations if you have kids want kids wish u never had kids are marryed devorced .and up untill the 90des what kind of car you liked the best .
all this WITHOUT you telling me any of it directly .Do this mean im psychic? NO it doesent all this stuff anyone can pick up on easly no mind reading needed .Hows he she dressed? hows his her hair cut?
how good is there grammer (not spelling what they say in chat)
are they skinny fat avreg mussel bound does she bleach her hair alot?
( yes ladys when you do it constantly it visable )no matter if it was yesterday( you must relize when u bleach THAT CEMICALS harsh ones damanges your hair over time. heck i know a lady who did it so much her hair fell OUT she went bold(it grew back luckly for her .
anyway if u insest on playing with this then heres the fastest easyst way to build it up .
Pay attation U know when ppl are looking at you even when your not looking at them its the easyst thing to pick up on as were around ppl all the time. build on that it will go from there but be worned its deadly.
i spent 25 years learning it and 10 years trying to block it .
and NO one except a few would belive just what it can do Good and bad.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

ok, what you describe above is not psychic ability, but you already know that.
The techniques you describe are widely used around the world, and people even pay money to hear this analysis that is desguised as a psychic reading. You know how I call the people who do that?
charlatans.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Interesting stuff... I am currently kinda 'surrounded' by a few people who call themselves psychics and I get the creeps whenever I hear them talking. Their stories sound really weird. But they truly believe they can 'see' and 'hear' things. Too bad there're no such things as a 'psychic test'... would save a lot of people from wasting their money on the above mentioned charlatans.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hi GypsyK -

If you're still paying attention to this thread, here it goes...

The first thing that popped into my mind was that you'll be getting a new pet soon. I see a tiny white dog and a parakeet (!) The dog appears unexpectedly in your life, so maybe you acquire the dog through someone else. I see that you love animals and are very good at communicating with them. That may even be a new line of work for you...

The other thing I got was that if you're financially struggling right now, but you can start earning money on the side by giving readings to other people. Start with friends of friends, and offering your services to local business - maybe there's a New Age bookstore in your neck of the woods, or you can give readings at parties. Right now is the best time to seek unconventional ways of making extra money - doing things you're good at and enjoy doing. The more you help others, the more financial abundance will flow to you. Even doing little favors for your friends, i.e. helping them move, buying them a cup of coffee, will open doors for you. It's a weird "law of attraction" thing happening. The more you give of yourself, the more you'll get in return.

I see an older man in your life (a relative?) with white beard and white hair and he has some health issues that need to be watched. I see him red in the face and coughing a lot. He'll need your help, mostly to keep him at ease, making sure he takes his meds, etc. He's not good at taking care of himself, and needs some help.

If you're going through a hard time right now, next spring is when everything is going to turn around for you, esp. around April 2010. I see you running through a meadow with flowers, so you're really happy.

Hope this helps. Let me know if any of this rings a bell....

Originally posted by GypsK
hey don't skip me
:cry:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
ALREADY READ

Originally posted by diabolique
Hi GypsyK -

If you're still paying attention to this thread, here it goes...

The first thing that popped into my mind was that you'll be getting a new pet soon. I see a tiny white dog and a parakeet (!) The dog appears unexpectedly in your life, so maybe you acquire the dog through someone else. I see that you love animals and are very good at communicating with them. That may even be a new line of work for you...

I live in an appartment without a garden, so I don't think a dog is a good idea at this time, even when someone offered me one I had to turn it down. Yes I do love pets, have two cats.

The other thing I got was that if you're financially struggling right now, but you can start earning money on the side by giving readings to other people. Start with friends of friends, and offering your services to local business - maybe there's a New Age bookstore in your neck of the woods, or you can give readings at parties. Right now is the best time to seek unconventional ways of making extra money - doing things you're good at and enjoy doing. The more you help others, the more financial abundance will flow to you. Even doing little favors for your friends, i.e. helping them move, buying them a cup of coffee, will open doors for you. It's a weird "law of attraction" thing happening. The more you give of yourself, the more you'll get in return.

Your off on this one, I'm not struggeling. We open our second store this week, so financially we are doing good.
I used to do readings for people but always considered it wrong to ask money for it, so that is something I will never do.
As for that loa thing, yes that has been going on in my life for a while now, especially in the carreer area. really weird

I see an older man in your life (a relative?) with white beard and white hair and he has some health issues that need to be watched. I see him red in the face and coughing a lot. He'll need your help, mostly to keep him at ease, making sure he takes his meds, etc. He's not good at taking care of himself, and needs some help.

I don't know an older man with white beard and hair. None I can think off.

If you're going through a hard time right now, next spring is when everything is going to turn around for you, esp. around April 2010. I see you running through a meadow with flowers, so you're really happy.

Hope this helps. Let me know if any of this rings a bell....

we are planing to move next spring, to a house with a garden, so I might very well plant folwers... maybe hold chickens.
We haven't bought a house yet, but it's the one thing I'm determind about: I WILL move in the spring and can't rest untill that is over

I'd say you where right about that last one
thanks for the reading

[edit on 16/11/2009 by GypsK]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by diabolique

I get the feeling that there is some frustration in your life and something is bothering you at the moment, you see it as major though in the bigger picture it isn't, perhaps your peers aren't seeing you as you would like them too...I get the feeling maybe you are trying too hard to be something when really your talents lie elsewhere.

The letter 'J' features and a cell phone with a picture you like....Saturdays are your favourite days to meet someone you like to spend time with and there's someone that keeps looking at you that really likes you though you are a bit wary..I see a red check shirt, dark hair on this person.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

For some odd reason, i see a bat when i think of your username....?? haha

you are a normal person that goes through there days here just to get by, always looking for that moment when you find "the absolute truth". =)
N another thing, i keep getting the feeling that your a very funny person.... or laughs a lot, something to do with humor... Im gonna laugh so hard when you reply to this saying im 100 PERCENT WRONG.!!!! =)

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
ALREADY READ:

Thanks Absolute!

The frustration in my life....talents lying elsewhere...that's an understatement! I feel like I have a split identity - my 9-5 life vs. being an artist, staying at a dead-end job for the benefits, well-meaning friends and family telling me to curtail my creative pursuits for more practical goals, and thinking "maybe they're right, I should be happy that I've managed to hold onto my job for this long" - but the thought of being stuck in an office updating databases for another 30 years - too awful to contemplate.

The letter J is part of my own initials and also in the initials of my guitar teacher- his name is John.

I have pictures of my cat and paintings from the Museum of Modern Art on my cell phone, so you may be referring to that (odd!).

I work most Saturdays, so I can't say it's my favorite day of the week. I work as a youth counselor at a shelter every Saturday. I like the job when the kids aren't acting up, if that's what you mean.

As for the guy in plaid who likes me from afar? I'm not sure who that is. I might have an idea. It could be one of the musicians I collaborate with.

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

I get the feeling that there is some frustration in your life and something is bothering you at the moment, you see it as major though in the bigger picture it isn't, perhaps your peers aren't seeing you as you would like them too...I get the feeling maybe you are trying too hard to be something when really your talents lie elsewhere.

The letter 'J' features and a cell phone with a picture you like....Saturdays are your favourite days to meet someone you like to spend time with and there's someone that keeps looking at you that really likes you though you are a bit wary..I see a red check shirt, dark hair on this person.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Welcome!

Glad I got some bits right!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by moondog_0003

ALREADY READ

Thanks Moondog!

I don't like bats much though , funnily, like the poster I did a 'psychic reading' for, I am an artist among other things and did a quick halloween painting of a twilight type character with a bat and used it as my facebook picture for a few days, so maybe that's the bat thing!

I am really interested in lots of the areas on ats and have always quested the truth and the answer to my unusual experiences...the normal part well yeah I am mostly normal though have a lot of 'weird' experiences and often paranormal ability (I believe this is a normal ability, just some people aren't tuned to it yet). I really only talk about ats areas on ats and with some like minded friends, other than that most people might well think of me as shallow, likes to have fun and nice to be around, friendly.

Funny?...well yeah I love to laugh and at workplaces and generally I make people laugh, I tend to have a funny insight on things and probably use humour as a way of detracting attention from myself and having to engage in serious conversation with people...I do like to keep it light in general, and my fav movies and tv are comedies, so yeah correct, good reading!

For some odd reason, i see a bat when i think of your username....?? haha you are a normal person that goes through there days here just to get by, always looking for that moment when you find "the absolute truth". =) N another thing, i keep getting the feeling that your a very funny person.... or laughs a lot, something to do with humor... Im gonna laugh so hard when you reply to this saying im 100 PERCENT WRONG.!!!! =)

[edit on 18-11-2009 by theabsolutetruth]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Tomorrow will be much the same as today for you, except you'll be a day older and everyone you know will age one day as well! Don't eat stinky meat.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

ALREADY READ

WOW, there might be something to this after all.!!! but then again, i could have juss been 'shooting in the dark" n got lucky....? maybe i should try someone else.???

N with the bat, that is kinda weird. IDK, I juss kept getting an image of a bat every time i focused on your user-name.??!! (I'm sure a lot of people dont like them
lol) Personally i think their kool an all but put me in the same room with one n i'll FLIP OUT.!!! haha.

N i can totally relate, "a normal dude with weird experiences" kinda thing... thats what i was trying to get at but had limited time to do the 'reading'. N actually if you dont mind, i would love to hear some of those experiences, maybe we can share n compare...?! =) If you like u can juss U2U me sometime. (anytimes a great time)

I knew i was on to somethin with 'humor'.

but yea, thanks for allowing me to "read" you, haha. Can't wait to see what people pick up about me...?!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by moondog_0003

You are a laid back and happy person with a great enthusiasm and lust for life.
You are also way too obsessed with Ozzy Osbourne. Stop it now.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GROUP6

Nice try, but.....Fail. haha =)

everybody likes ozzy but im definitely not 'obsessed'..?!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
K - I'm gonna ask 1, and when you give me an answer, ask ur question, and I'll answer........ since I don't know which question to answer here, I've kinda lost track somewhere..... ok? here goes - I feel a bit retarded,

I have made a couple wishes to do w/ my ex - we get along good, but do you see my wishes coming true?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by diabolique
Ok, here it goes...

Whatever romantic/partnership situation you're in right now is not working for you. You're going through a rough patch, but the relationship can be salvaged if you two take a temporary break from each other. I feel that you need some breathing room and perspective to deal with whatever problems you face.

I don't know what your employment situation is, but I see you leaving your current job really soon and taking a cross-country trip in the near future, more like a "finding yourself" excursion (ever read "Eat, Pray, Love?"). Do you like riding motorcycles? I keep seeing reddish mountains like in the Southwest, so maybe you'll be doing some traveling in that region. This trip be very important to your personal evolution and you'll meet some influential people along the way. You feel very restricted in your life and need to break free.

You're a very spiritual person and gifted in that aspect (well, the screen name is a hint) and you should cultivate that more.

Let me know if I'm in the ballpark!

Originally posted by old_god
Feel free to 'intuit' about me (present and future)

Thank you for the reply, more detail than I expected and you pointed out some facts in my life right now that ring true.

1. My relationship with my partner is being tested and I have questioned if I am the problem or she is but the 'old god' in me has already spoken:

"If you get through your toughest spot in a relationship you will only grow more closer and your relationship will become stronger"

2. Work situation is about right: I have worked as a consultant/contractor for a while (was afraid to commit maybe?) but beginning of the year I took a leap of faith and took a permanent role several notches below my abilities but it paid off - rapid promotion has given me freedom to be creative and 'architect solutions' for the many tech projects I got my hands on.

But no path is well written now and I still have doubts in my mind like "when will I walk in and get told I am redundant", add to that the social, political and world issues and it can really give a deep thinker a complex

3. Mountains: I have a bond to mountains and the earth, in many of my dreams I would sit on a mountain covered in natures beauty and have this thought that I am sitting on my throne.

I want to travel to the Australian outback or the M.E/Africa to reflect on my current life.

4. Influential People: Hmm quite accurate, I have had some really intense deja-vu experiences the past few years and I have sincerely believed I have and will be in contact with people who will affect my life and I will touch theirs.

Correct, I am a very deep thinker and I have a visual memory so I am constantly creating, with my minds eye, scenarios and analyzing them as if you were looking at several screens or sensing several objects at once.

My vivid mind is often a hurdle though, you tend to go off on tangents and see things that make you blissful or cower in fear (of wondering if what you just saw could or has happened).

I am extremely empathic (more so with animals, insects etc) and I have always held a belief (even knowledge maybe) of a/the supreme being.

---

Bear in mind I am a scientist as well so I am almost divided by two different polar characteristics: where my scientific, technical and analytical teachings give me more questions, I am able to switch and think outside the box using my spiritual and spatial thought processes.

Am I religious? No, but I have the same right to believe in something more than this existence because I refuse to believe something so symmetrical and sublime as the human body was an 'accident' of nature through some random act called evolution.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
ALREADY READ: (OLD GOD's POST)

Thanks for giving me the feedback. Nice to know that I was in the ballpark.

You may well be traveling to Africa or Australia. I saw mountains and deserts, so I assumed that you were going to Arizona, but that could be my American bias - if you plan on traveling, DO IT! It has to be somewhere exotic that you've never been to before. Think in terms of having an adventure rather than relaxing and working on your tan, although that's not a bad idea either (but I see that you really crave more adventure in your life).

And your relationship may work itself out, strangely enough, while you're away and have time to reflect.

I see you having a life-changing experience and you may even run into a few shamans along the way. I keep picturing the John Locke character in "Lost" when and how he transforms from a wimp to a kick-ass warrior with psychic powers when he returns from the "bad" part of the island.

As for your job, don't worry about it. In the long run, none of it will matter.
I have the feeling that you may be doing something completely different in the next 5 years and you'll adapt just fine. You can use your spiritual side to help you provide solutions for daily life and scientific problems. Eventually, you'll be able to bridge the two aspects of yourself.

Good luck with everything and if you do go on an adventurous journey, to tell everyone about it.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by diabolique]

[edit on 20-11-2009 by diabolique]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Im not sure I get how this is working, but if someone whats to try to read me they can and I guess I'll give whoever reads me a try.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join