It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Psychic Are You? A Thread to Find the Answer!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I've never tried this before but I"m willing to give it a try! Anyone willing to be my guinea pig?

I have no questions either, so just take a shot at it anyone :3

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplified
I've never tried this before but I"m willing to give it a try! Anyone willing to be my guinea pig?

ALREADY READ

Okay, this thread isn't moving too fast so I'll help and be your guinee pig so that you can test your abilities.

I hold more than a handful of world-changing secrets. Can you identify any or all of them? None will be of a personal or trivial nature.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Well I gave it a go and meditated on it for awhile. Only thing that came to me was the word Zion.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'll give it a go...

The first words that pop in my mind are "light energy" and I see an outline of a man illuminated by colors.

Have you, or know someone who has - invented a new method of energy distribution, or invented some kind of machine or medicine that has to do with human longevity?

And for anyone who wants to read me, what are the major issues I'll be facing in 2010 and do you see anything happening in the romance department in the near future?

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

ALREADY READ

Okay, this thread isn't moving too fast so I'll help and be your guinee pig so that you can test your abilities.

I hold more than a handful of world-changing secrets. Can you identify any or all of them? None will be of a personal or trivial nature.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'd like to flex my intuitive muscles, and friends have told me that I'm pretty good at giving personal readings, so if anyone has any questions, I'll give it a whirl!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by diabolique

And for anyone who wants to read me, what are the major issues I'll be facing in 2010 and do you see anything happening in the romance department in the near future?

ok, I'll give it a go using my cards (haven't done this in years but I feel up to it now
)

to your first question:
2010 holds success for somethings that is already set in motion. Because of that other benefitial circomstances will come along. However, while you will be 'rising high', there are others that will be jealous, so be subtile when talking about it.

I took one more card to be more specific about which area in your life you can expect this in and I got the 'archangel' card, which refers to a carreer or undertaking in medicine or healing.

Your second question:
Once you let go of all the pain and anger regarding previous relationships (this could also point to issues with your parents), then you are ready to start a new and lasting relationship, or renew an existing one.

ok, let me know if this rings a bell

now someone test your skills on me... i have things going on in any area of my life so you can't say much wrong

[edit on 13/11/2009 by GypsK]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
ALREADY READ:

Great job GypsyK!

You are definitely in the ballpark regarding my career. I've started a music project in April and hope to finish it by the end of the year, so the thing that's already "set in motion" may be referring to that.

And the career in medicine is accurate in two ways: I'm currently in school studying to be an x-ray technician and I'm also applying to graduate school for a master's in counseling.

As for the romance, yup, I've got issues in the anger department and hope to straighten myself out before I embark on a new relationship.

You got all that from tarot cards?

Originally posted by GypsK

ok, I'll give it a go using my cards (haven't done this in years but I feel up to it now
)

to your first question:
2010 holds success for somethings that is already set in motion. Because of that other benefitial circomstances will come along. However, while you will be 'rising high', there are others that will be jealous, so be subtile when talking about it.

I took one more card to be more specific about which area in your life you can expect this in and I got the 'archangel' card, which refers to a carreer or undertaking in medicine or healing.

Your second question:
Once you let go of all the pain and anger regarding previous relationships (this could also point to issues with your parents), then you are ready to start a new and lasting relationship, or renew an existing one.

ok, let me know if this rings a bell

now someone test your skills on me... i have things going on in any area of my life so you can't say much wrong

[edit on 13/11/2009 by GypsK]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by diabolique

Not the traditional tarot deck, I have those to, but I rather work with the Doreen Virtue Angel cards. They kind of resonate with me

My 'technique' isn't traditional either, I just place my hands above the spread out cards untill one of them begins to feel warmer then the others, that's the one I draw and mostly I'm right on.
So it's not me who is picking the cards, I let myself be guided towards the card that describes the situation best.

glad you liked my little reading

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Edit: ALREADY READ

Well I gave it a go and meditated on it for awhile. Only thing that came to me was the word Zion.

I'm sorry Simplified, not even close or related. We might not have a "connection" so don't give up! Try somebody else's!

*makes a guinee pig squeak*

[edit on 13/11/2009 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Estharik

The following is not divination, but a message. The true spirit works with its own logic beyond human understanding, but also can only be conveyed using human logic and words at this point.

If you question whether you should continue in a relationship, then it is you who is not giving your all. If the person you are with seeks the truth, it is YOU who will be set free.

It is time to stop any form of substance abuse. Paranoid delusions are becoming frequent. Conspiracy is just a word. There are many mysteries, both above and below. The truth that you seek, if it is hidden within this pages, you will not find. You will never be satisfied. You seek for common ground in all of your dealings. You will not confront a lie, but that it makes you appear more intelligent. You have the ability to see the good and appreciate it, but you do not have the desire to add to it or increase it. You gladly tell others of your strengths, but rarely do you even acknowledge for yourself that what you claim is your strength is in actuality your true weakness.

This is what the Lord knows of you. You have a trojan virus on your system. It's time to reformat.

Let anyone who the Lord will give wisdom tell me this about myself, that I do not even know but will recognize as truth if it is said. Do I deserve the credit I receive and for what would I receive credit?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Edit: Already Read

The first words that pop in my mind are "light energy" and I see an outline of a man illuminated by colors.

Have you, or know someone who has - invented a new method of energy distribution, or invented some kind of machine or medicine that has to do with human longevity?

You have a near hit on one of them; but, no color illumination outline and no inventions.

You might have something working for you! Try somebody else's!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
Let anyone who the Lord will give wisdom tell me this about myself, that I do not even know but will recognize as truth if it is said. Do I deserve the credit I receive and for what would I receive credit?

You already know "deserve" is a meaningless term.

Deserve is fate viewed as property...

Instead of focusing on why focus on what.

You already know "credit" is a meaningless term.

Credit is a debt viewed as deserved...

Instead of focusing on how focus on now.

What now?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
Edit: ALREADY READ

I'm sorry Simplified, not even close or related. We might not have a "connection" so don't give up! Try somebody else's!

*makes a guinee pig squeak*

awww epic fail. I'll give it another shot here soon!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Doing good isnt something that we deserve credit for. We should just do good to do good.

here's another question rom me. What major changes am i facing this year and what will my obsticles be?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by celticdragon23

here's another question rom me. What major changes am i facing this year and what will my obsticles be?
What i see is,first off ,someone who needs to have more confidence in himself. The obstacles and changes ,I feel that you still havent made a decision on what you want in life ,I believe you are still searching, Dont try so hard things will come upon you and you will know it then. Stop trying to please everyone else. Im new to the site im not sure how to put the replies in proper form yet ,sorry.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by femmefreud]

[edit on 13-11-2009 by femmefreud]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by femmefreud

Don't worry I'm a newbie too. Okay for your future I see you continuing your day to day affairs in normalancy (is that even a word?)until may or june when something will happen. Chances are this prediction won't come true since I'm usually way off or off the planet into another galaxy off.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
READING for TarzanBeta:

Next year, I see you going back to school part time studying something that you've always wanted to do, but never had the time to do before - something to do with home decorating or cooking?

Overall, you'll have a good year, but I see you having a conflict with a child. Do you have children? eir behavior - the kid is acting out a bit rebellious, but if you're stern but loving, it'll blow over. There's some turbulence in your home life, but it'll blow over quickly.

Originally posted by celticdragon23
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Doing good isnt something that we deserve credit for. We should just do good to do good.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Feel free to 'intuit' about me (present and future)

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Ok, here it goes...

Whatever romantic/partnership situation you're in right now is not working for you. You're going through a rough patch, but the relationship can be salvaged if you two take a temporary break from each other. I feel that you need some breathing room and perspective to deal with whatever problems you face.

I don't know what your employment situation is, but I see you leaving your current job really soon and taking a cross-country trip in the near future, more like a "finding yourself" excursion (ever read "Eat, Pray, Love?"). Do you like riding motorcycles? I keep seeing reddish mountains like in the Southwest, so maybe you'll be doing some traveling in that region. This trip be very important to your personal evolution and you'll meet some influential people along the way. You feel very restricted in your life and need to break free.

You're a very spiritual person and gifted in that aspect (well, the screen name is a hint) and you should cultivate that more.

Let me know if I'm in the ballpark!

Originally posted by old_god
Feel free to 'intuit' about me (present and future)

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
hey don't skip me
:cry:

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join