It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Psychic Are You? A Thread to Find the Answer!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Thanks to you, and good luck.

I don’t actually think I have any ability except the occasional insight into our local trends.
Remember…
anything worth having is NEVER easy!
and never go backwards, always move forwards
one last one…
Never feel guilty about moving away from plastic people, you never have to pretend, they know!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by downunder666
If this thread is still continuing I'd be keen for a reading, never really had one before and keen to see if there is any accuracy...

tell me something about myself.....

Feel free to read me

I can guess….which is all it is

You like fantasy novels/movies/ideas.
The fact that life is so uneventful in a non-fantastical way makes you impatient for something else.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Am curious to know where Sonick621 is and how my prediction for him turned out.
My prediction was here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He hasn't been back on ATS and was talking about a move.
Sonick621 , if you have lost your ATS pw and had to sign anew, please respond!

Hope you a doing well . Wish you the best!

I feel he is having a hard time ...with financial troubles.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

I'm not psychic but I can give this a go. Sonik has lost interest in ATS due to all the doom and gloom posting here. However, he will return to ATS in a few days and post a reply. I'd say at most 2 weeks.

I'm really interested in what others see for my future. I posted a while back, but it doesn't necessarily have to be on that subject. I'd just like someone to give me a reading please. However, if there was a subject in general, it would be what should I do with my future. Which career would be better for me? I mean this both financially and health wise. But more so financially.

edit on 20-6-2011 by Ryanp5555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanp5555

Hi Ryan,

Nice to meet you. LOL I'm only psychic at times so don't take anything to heart.

Since no one else has responded:

The only thing I felt when thinking upon you... tuning out...then in.... was that I see you around a LOT of men working in a very HUGE open room with you all milling about. Not sure what but it could be like a gym with players for all I know, and you'll be a coach
OR you are actually in a room like NASA's ..I just don't see anything else like desks or screens ...

. So there ya go. I could be picking up on something NOW though iF lol at all
You'll do best in the science field ..Again,.I feel... but I could be wrong ..

Am curious if you even like science: Do you? If so, there ya go... there are a lot of areas in that field. Whatever first pops into my head that I sense/feel , I try to focus on it without my brain getting into the way wanting to guess, if you catch my drift .

You can laugh now

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou

Hi Ryan,

Nice to meet you. LOL I'm only psychic at times so don't take anything to heart.

The only thing I felt when thinking upon you... tuning out...then in.... was that I see you around a LOT of men working in a very HUGE open room with you all milling about. Not sure what but it could be like a gym with players for all I know, and you'll be a coach
OR you are actually in a room like NASA's ..I just don't see anything else like desks or screens ...

Am curious if you even like science: Do you? If so, there ya go... there are a lot of areas in that field. Whatever first pops into my head that I sense/feel , I try to focus on it without my brain getting into the way wanting to guess, if you catch my drift .

You can laugh now

Well, I do enjoy science but I sort of went the other route. I recently graduated law school am studying for the bar and am very interested in writing. So, I am just wondering what would be best. Although I have always enjoyed science especially as it pertains to outer space; however, I'm afraid I'd have to redo the last decade of my life if that was going to be the result. I do not have the money to do that. Thanks for the reading though. I understand how tricky this stuff is/can be. Hopefully I am not stuck in a room with too many men lol.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Dude above me, you're going to come into some unexpected money soon. Most likely loans/pell grants that exceed your expectations. You will have a weird growth on your lower back that will require a quick visit to the doctor. Nothing crazy, quick removal. By the way, quit leaving the door propped partially open and you won't stub that toe again.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555

Hi Ryan,

You can laugh now

Well, I do enjoy science but I sort of went the other route. I recently graduated law school am studying for the bar and am very interested in writing. So, I am just wondering what would be best. Although I have always enjoyed science especially as it pertains to outer space; however, I'm afraid I'd have to redo the last decade of my life if that was going to be the result. I do not have the money to do that. Thanks for the reading though. I understand how tricky this stuff is/can be. Hopefully I am not stuck in a room with too many men lol.

Aha ... that was it! a BIG Old Courtroom you were in that I saw! lol
By chance you wouldn't be in TN would ya...? Could use a good lawyer 'round here
I know you aren't though.. ..too bad.
You'll do just FINE and lawyers DO make big bucks!
You can always make time for writing on on the side...get a little of both in

.And you don't have to be a scientist to keep at the science!
edit on 20-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: added line.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ateuprto

Dude above me, you're going to come into some unexpected money soon. Most likely loans/pell grants that exceed your expectations. You will have a weird growth on your lower back that will require a quick visit to the doctor. Nothing crazy, quick removal. By the way, quit leaving the door propped partially open and you won't stub that toe again.

This seems more like a wild guess. Personally, I hate open doors. I close all doors. And I haven't stubbed my toe in probably 2 years. If I did stub my toe it would be on a coffee table or something of that matter, not a door.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Haha, yeah. The problem with being an attorney, which of course I'm going to be, is the amount of hours you work. So, its tougher to write. However, I'll have some time before I start working where I can write. Hopefully, I can finish the first draft of a book.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Good luck in all you do.. May you be on a best seller's list also

Yeah lawyers are sOO busy. You'd def have to MAKE time ...
lol when you pass that bar... Glad to know someone that I may could ask a question or two
tooo !!
Best!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Im curious....i belive in abilities like this but im not convinced it can be done over internet, I open to it though, try me.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by megaxguy

LOL I'll guess... I see a light reddish brown/auburn haired lady in your life that has long hair. She is around 5'4''. I see a little girl in your life. Can not determine if you are around gas or glass... but something to do with gasolene I think. May be in with lots of glass windows.. Be careful if you do not work in gas... of fire or such. But if you work with with gas, Short term. You WILL have success in the area of management.
I see blue as your favorite color and red for your lady. You like sports. Don't make any bets for you will lose. Tomorrows lucky number for you is 3. Your goals are on the right path. Be careful with the money situation.. be tight for the next week. Save for the scrunch time. You are worried about finances at this time but don't let it consume you for you will get through. How's this ? LOL Hope it will do until someone else comes along. Don't take mine to the bank.. . ... Oh and you need to watch the weight... especially in the mid section K?
..Let me hear ya giggle now
edit on 25-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

LOL I'll guess... I see a light reddish brown/auburn haired lady in your life that has long hair. She is around 5'4''. I see a little girl in your life. Can not determine if you are around gas or glass... but something to do with gasolene I think. May be in with lots of glass windows.. Be careful if you do not work in gas... of fire or such. But if you work with with gas, Short term. You WILL have success in the area of management.
I see blue as your favorite color and red for your lady. You like sports. Don't make any bets for you will lose. Tomorrows lucky number for you is 3. Your goals are on the right path. Be careful with the money situation.. be tight for the next week. Save for the scrunch time. You are worried about finances at this time but don't let it consume you for you will get through. How's this ? LOL Hope it will do until someone else comes along. Don't take mine to the bank.. . ... Oh and you need to watch the weight... especially in the mid section K?
..Let me hear ya giggle now
edit on 25-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

Dosent seem accurate, no offence of course! And thanks. Anyone else?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Remember these are all guesses:

You're currently single. You're Asian. You're currently into a girl but unsure of how it's going. (the first three were me trying, now I'm going to throw out some wild guesses; as if the first three weren't). You like pot. You're in your late teens early twenties. You don't have a college degree yet but you're working towards one. You live in California. Did I get anything right? If you feel like given me a shot go ahead

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Hi Ryan,

You can laugh now

Aha ... that was it! a BIG Old Courtroom you were in that I saw! lol
By chance you wouldn't be in TN would ya...? Could use a good lawyer 'round here
I know you aren't though.. ..too bad.
You'll do just FINE and lawyers DO make big bucks!
You can always make time for writing on on the side...get a little of both in

.And you don't have to be a scientist to keep at the science!
edit on 20-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: added line.

Haha, thanks! I'd be happy to help you in anyway I can too.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm guessing Ryan has already had his fortune read, so I don't think I have anyone to do.

If that's how it is, someone do my fortune please! My question would be: Is my current relationship going to work out?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Basilis

hey! first time ive done this, lets see. i feel like... its hard to explain. you relationship is gonna have a complication, a rather large one... but something you can overcome, but it is your choice to overcome this. perhaps your significant other will have something with their job, i cant tell with what, but it feels like a job related issue.

me now!! lets seee..... ive been trying to refine my "6th sense" lately, as i have lost alot of it. should i do this? and if so, in what way should i pursue this?

edit on 26-6-2011 by roninzorra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

You're currently single. You're Asian. You're currently into a girl but unsure of how it's going. (the first three were me trying, now I'm going to throw out some wild guesses; as if the first three weren't). You like pot. You're in your late teens early twenties. You don't have a college degree yet but you're working towards one. You live in California. Did I get anything right? If you feel like given me a shot go ahead

3 things right, single, im 21, and working on degree. The rest all wrong lol, thanks though.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by megaxguy

3 things right, single, im 21, and working on degree. The rest all wrong lol, thanks though.

Haha, 3/7!!!! Whoop Whoop!

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join