It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Psychic Are You? A Thread to Find the Answer!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Reply to Alienmindfare

Hey thanks for tht.. It did make sense to me. When I meant Lady luck I was referring to just Luck.. I had a # year last year..honestly never wanna go back to 2009....nightmare.. lady love is love.....well if wht ya said is true if it's meant to be it will happen..I beleive in tht too...cant force it or cant do anythng abt it... So wht do ya tarot cards have to say..just curious now tht u knw wht I am talking abt... And no..i was single last year........thts why is it lady luck or lady love this year... Cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

i wud reALLY like to kno how yall thank u can tell sumones future wit out even seeing or touching the person... i believe in that kinda stuff but yall are full of crap

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolf gyrl 1810

i wud reALLY like to kno how yall thank u can tell sumones future wit out even seeing or touching the person... i believe in that kinda stuff but yall are full of crap

Couldn't resist replying to this...

Perhaps by picking up on vibes from the ether?? a God given talent!
ALSO it could be KNOWING things from Satan himself, IMO! Several possibilities there, it all depends on who you are following.

Like I stated, I only have it at times, with no control.

Anyone need to go to the bathroom?
Hmm.. maybe it's you who are constipated? Sorry.. couldn't resist that one. My appologies. Usually, when the door is open, I'll stick my foot in ..(Joking!)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
If this thread is still continuing I'd be keen for a reading, never really had one before and keen to see if there is any accuracy...

tell me something about myself.....

Feel free to read me

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolf gyrl 1810

how can anyone do anything without trying, we are only trying, even if without much reason or sense, while you sit there criticizing with hostility you are not trying, which is the only GUARANTEED way to FAIL. so while you choose to be angry and choose to fail, we choose to entertain ourselves by trying

Originally posted by downunder666
If this thread is still continuing I'd be keen for a reading, never really had one before and keen to see if there is any accuracy...

tell me something about myself.....

Feel free to read me

i'm sensing you are expecting an attempt at a reading from someone with some sort of experience in these matters, well i have none but id like to play, so heres a guess.
i believe you lead a humble life and a happy one, even if you dont always think so. and i believe you have a future to be proud of even though you havnt any particular plans. so tell me how far off am i?

i would like to know from the next wannabe phsycic, do i live in a safe or a dangerous area? should i move and if so how soon? or perhaps this is the safest place for me to be in the coming times? and as a real test, can anyone guess were i actualy live, ive posted before the state and city, but while i was honest on the state i am not actualy anywere near the city i stated im only from there,

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
hey cheers for the reading, you certainly got the first part right
as for the rest I have to say its all relative but very general and I have a feeling a lot of people could relate... i was kinda hoping for something more specific, ie where I'm from, what I do for work, that type of thing....

Sorry if I could I would give you a reading however I dont have any physic ablity...
and i'd be kidding myself if i were too try

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by downunder666

an internal conflict willl soon be resolved, by one who is obviously there, but never considered

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
^ The shadow of your old self is in final frequency conflict with your new consciousness vibration; the choices you make in the upcoming events of your life, however seemingly insignificant, will play a huge part in your spiritual evolution.

I wonder how many self-fulfilling prophecies will manifest as a result of this thread. Anyone care to speculate?
Or how many people are really just subconsciously projecting their own wishful fortunes... disregard any nuance of skepticism. We are One.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Fizix because: or must it

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I have a good test, I will be going to bed...I can remember my dreams

tell me what I will dream of, or what my dream was...

I will check this as soon as I wake up to see if anyone is right...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

I'll try:
You dreamed of someone you love , but who has wronged you, stabbed you in the back in the past, and now this friend/lover came in your dream to offer you something, but you started arguing with this person in your dream.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Sorry, I forgot to ask my question, I'd like to get answered.

Will my husband and I be going back home to Canada next year?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
sorry rainbow, dream went like this...

first part, went to a new house where i moved in with new roommates, met them one girl gave me a buffalo bils zip up hoodie and a call of duty game then i layed down to go to bed

second part I was in the call of duty game, started with no weapons, ran over to the soldier he was a bad guy fought him, took his weapon, then had to fight another because soemone was tied up, so i switched to using my fists (actual fist and weapon box at bottom haha) when i chose the fist as a weapon and punched it made a whole cinematic fight scene, then i let the tied up guy go. he put on one of the uniforms of the guy that was down. next found someone else, was a girl, she changed as well.( for some reasome it said economics on my uniform) when she was picking a uniform i said, if you grab an economics one you have to know something about economics.

third part was playing baseball, blue and white/grey jersey. was a practice, me and two girls were late so we went to the change room, then it got a little ..uhm fun

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
the funny thing is I dont play call of duty or baseball, (I don't even really like watching baseball)
but I am moving soon for school, with the ultimate goal of pursuing a phd in Economics....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Oh, well, I tried.

Good luck with your studies.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue

Oh, well, I tried.

Good luck with your studies.

You are going for the Canucks to win tonight and enjoy your socialized medicine!! *blamo!!* See what I did there?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Procession101

LOL
yes, and thanks for the insight.
Have a great day.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

All right I'll give it a crack, but I wont find out until next year.

I believe yes, but...not the way you envision. Some difficulties, then relief, but not the same as you expect, things always change.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
My question...

What does our future hold?
(sorry I had so many this seems the most obvious)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Thanks for your help. Oh, I know about the difficulties alright. I'd just wish it was easier.
Anywho thanks again, you just confirmed what I was sensing about our move back home.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Avenginggecko

I don't see how this proves anyone's psychic level. I just see guessing games and coincident, I was miss lead

edit on 16-6-2011 by LeTan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join