It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Psychic Are You? A Thread to Find the Answer!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
-----------Where I will get succeed in Life?

-----------Will my last proyect be accepted this week?

-----------My mind, feelings are changing, Why now?

SNC

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by snc24

Listen to what your new feelings are telling you. In there you will find the answers.

Trust and hope and pray for guidance and you will be guided.

Be the rays of light slicing through your reality infront of your very eyes.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This is the year of actions yar

Sorry I tried to spice things up a bit.

I think we need to break this notion that we need others to lead us.

Be involved actively in what you believe, if that happens to be expressing your awareness and truth then all the better!

To you I' am a bum, but to god, I' am you.

I am a god amongst men, not men amongst gods.

Amongst the men are god. Not outside of man will he find any gods.

He will find himself.

And that ANY part of himself was so much as not loved, or recognized of value, then that part shall defy his own will and commit suicide.

Relish the fact that we have friends overseeing our hands moving in a divine direction.

Divine intervention, yes I do think so. I have felt the hands of god touch my soul. And I have seen the phyiscal angels fly around me and send me love and energy. They are no more or less the gods that we are.

Feel the imprint.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

I know what you mean but for me it isn't so filled with details. It's actually kind of quick.

I wont see what is in front of me but an image of something else. I actually don't know how to tune into it. It's like i black out for a second.. but i know WHAT person it involves. It's just a feeling.

Anyone know what i am talking about?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Food for thought.

Darkness is the intellect the orgins of life, deepness, introspective, physical, cosmic connection, magic, earth, the body which holds the light, emptiness, the 5 points

Light is the life in all, the creative force and power, fire and strength, angel, protection, love, faith, hope, connection to all and the intergration of all, the essence of all, all

Bind them together as one through Fire and Earth.

Blend them together through Wind and Water.

Activate with Thunder and Spirit.

Life is Creation.

The Cosmic and The Divine will in all life.

Every and all life forms are to be respected to the highest level.

Devotion of spirit, representing.

Thank you and take care all.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Your male arent you? hmmm... Your medium tall and you have......brown or black hair? Hmm....your love life will have a sudden uprising or downfall sometime in the next week....srry if its a downfall!
Tell me if i read you right?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I have a vision! Everyone participating in this thread, looking for answers, is gullible, and will take advice from the very people least able to give it!

Woooooooo!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I haven't the ability to give a reading but enjoyed reading this thread. Found the thread very enlightening and intriguing.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Karisima

I know you didnt ask for a reading so hope this is ok,,,bit bored so thought I'd do one for you

I see you turning to someone for advice but you feel as this person is mocking you behind your back and being 2 faced.You already know what to do about this.

I see some stomach trouble with you,,not serious but causing some pain.

Dont let people get you down,,if you have something to say then just say it,,things are needed to be said by you.

Justice is around the corner but theres a few things thats needed to be gathered before this Justice can be served.

I feel someone is pregnant around you and the due date is the 1st of a month maybe May.

The whole world is ahead of you theres prospects and new horizons in the places you will go but theres 1 thing stopping you at the moment,,if you stay to long you'll end up being stabbed in the back (again)

I have a few dates

5th July
8th April
26th August

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

How fantastically vague! That information is so useless you might as well have not told anyone. Don't you have standards??

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

This information is not for you to say is useless!

I write a bit for who ever and if it makes sense to them then its upto them if they want more.

eejit

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

Of course it's useless - it's so vague it's impossible to use it, making it useless. I don't have to own one of either to see that a screen door for a submarine is useless!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I see you as a male...
hmmm 30-45?
eh...brown-black hair
and you have experienced ghosts and other
paranormal things...
you have....either...hmm i have a strong feeling about green or blue eyes...
I hope im right!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by paranormalITI

Ha! That would represent a good proportion of the adult population of the world, and even more so on a forum such as this :-P

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I see you as an angry man in his early 30s. You come from a broken home. You have never experienced anything paranormal and work in a very analytical profession. You don't believe anything you can't see with your own eyes. Your an atheist. You can't keep a lasting relationship. You don't have many friends and seemingly prefer isolation.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
I have a vision! Everyone participating in this thread, looking for answers, is gullible, and will take advice from the very people least able to give it!

Woooooooo!

woooooo! ever heard of having fun or trying things out?

WOO!! well this is a perfect examlple!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lovelyn

Woooooooo!

woooooo! ever heard of having fun or trying things out?

WOO!! well this is a perfect examlple!

I Wonder What davesidious Was Looking For When HE Decided To Participate-- in his own way, of course...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I sensed that you are mad at the world. You have a terminal illness that you are fighting off and just can't seem to get passed. In time you will learn that instead of being mad, you can enjoy the life you have left. You will not be healed, but this illness is teaching the people closest to you important lessons. Don't leave this earth without telling them you love them and appreciate everything they have done. Sacrifice needs to come from your end also.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Can anyone help me in finding if I am a real phychic?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

How fantastically vague! That information is so useless you might as well have not told anyone.

So it was a standard, accurate? "psychic" reading, like they all are!

Don't you have standards??

No, they do not

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join