It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can have a 6th sense.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I came across this article on gizmodo. It tells about implanting rare earth magnets to your body and then sense the presense of EM fields through the oscillation of the magnets.
Gizmodo

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
We don't need magnets to do this, we humans have one of the most powerful energetic fields that exists we just don't know how to use it.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yes we can see and feel em fields naturally, and manipulate them.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Interesting info., OP!
I must admit that as soon as I saw the title of this thread, this scene from Mean Girls flashed in my mind. I must have a 'fifth' sense too. J/K

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PaulKCA

Maybe you don't. I wouldn't mind this kind of implants though. One magnet with + side up and one with - side up.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

I'm very sensitive to energy fields as it is but I can see potential in this. Perhaps for helping vision impaired? Would have to be careful though because magnets can wipe computer memory.. and most electrical devices have computer chips these days.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I think it was said in the comments section that they're not strong enough to cause damage. One really cool thing you can do is pick up which wires are flowing with electricity for example. My mother is almost totally blind, I'll have to ask if she'd like these. I doubt it because she has very sensitive finger tips for reading braille.

new topics

top topics

join