Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

To those who have served ... you're not all heroes

page: 29
96
<< 26  27  28   >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni
 


Oh please, in comparson to Bush, Saddam was a mere fetus in "evil". The war itself was illegal and justifying that war under any pretense is plainly disturbing in soo many levels.




posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
Oh please, in comparson to Bush, Saddam was a mere fetus in "evil". The war itself was illegal and justifying that war under any pretense is plainly disturbing in soo many levels.


Is that so? You mean that Bush would throw his political rivels into woodchippers? And his daughters (since he didn't have sons) would torture soccer players when they lost a match?

How come the MSM missed all these heinous acts?



posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni
 





P.S. At least we are willing to risk our lives to establish and protect the freedom of total strangers as we have proven throughout our history. "You Iraqis" would sign up to fight Taliban just long enough to collect one paycheck then ran. I call that cowardice. I'd rather die with my boots on.


I wasn't aware that the taliban are in Iraq. Right now, it's an insurgency that primarily only exists to resist our occuptation and take down the unjustified puppet government we shoved down their throats.



posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
You are an ignorant piece of #...



posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Don't ever post those types of comments here ever again


[edit on 11/20/2009 by StarChild]



posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
They tried. They took out Saddam, evil personified and his evil sons. They are failing because the people of those regions are so used to rule by brutality that they cannot embrace anything else. Sad.


What a load of BS. I'm amazed there are people who buy into that sort of garbage propaganda...


Originally posted by The Transhumanist
I wasn't aware that the taliban are in Iraq. Right now, it's an insurgency that primarily only exists to resist our occuptation and take down the unjustified puppet government we shoved down their throats.


Indeed ! !



posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ulala
Nope, I don't think you're all heroes.

That's good, I don't think that ANY american soldier is a hero. Why? When have you, America, fought to defend yourself? I think the heroes are on the otherside, and you call them terrorists. All your threats are imaginary, and not even once a country has declared war on you without you doing anything first. That's kinda why everybody hates America.



Those servicemen are pale shadows of the WW2 vets who fought and died for our real freedoms, real liberties and to protect our democracy.

What do they teach you in highschool? WW2 was declared in Europe, against european countries. America wasn't being threatened, nor it had any place getting into the Allies' front. Just as any other war that the american 'empire' has fought in this century, it was a business opportunity, nothing else. Democracy? Are you kidding me? You don't have a demoracy when your presidents belong to either Democrats o Republicans, a democracy wouldn't have only TWO parties.

hahaohwow.jpg please.



posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aelur
That's good, I don't think that ANY american soldier is a hero. Why? When have you, America, fought to defend yourself? I think the heroes are on the otherside, and you call them terrorists. All your threats are imaginary, and not even once a country has declared war on you without you doing anything first. That's kinda why everybody hates America.


I couldn't have said it better myself.


Originally posted by Aelur


Those servicemen are pale shadows of the WW2 vets who fought and died for our real freedoms, real liberties and to protect our democracy.

What do they teach you in highschool? WW2 was declared in Europe, against european countries. America wasn't being threatened, nor it had any place getting into the Allies' front. Just as any other war that the american 'empire' has fought in this century, it was a business opportunity, nothing else. Democracy? Are you kidding me? You don't have a demoracy when your presidents belong to either Democrats o Republicans, a democracy wouldn't have only TWO parties.


Words of wisdom !



posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ulala
 


Yeah well I never went to any war, but at least I had the balls to even join...what have you done?



posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

Originally posted by apacheman
reply to post by December_Rain
 


Again...what is your point?

[edit on 17-11-2009 by apacheman]


To those who have served ... you're not all heroes .
Second line.


You know, I would just LOVE to see you lily livers say this crap face to face with a soldier, especially one that is fresh back from the hell hole of the world.

You are scum, every last one of you. You talk America down but if communism came breathing down your necks you bottom-feeding sobs would have your cowardly eyes turned westward, garronteed.



posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Originally posted by December_Rain

Originally posted by apacheman
reply to post by December_Rain
 


Again...what is your point?

[edit on 17-11-2009 by apacheman]


To those who have served ... you're not all heroes .
Second line.


You know, I would just LOVE to see you lily livers say this crap face to face with a soldier, especially one that is fresh back from the hell hole of the world.

You are scum, every last one of you. You talk America down but if communism came breathing down your necks you bottom-feeding sobs would have your cowardly eyes turned westward, garronteed.


Should I honour him with a reply? Naaah!



posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla
Every time there's a holiday there has to be one troll who has to start a thread against it.

obvious troll is obvious


actually by definition a troll CANNOT be the thread starter



posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free...it expects what never was and never will be."
Thomas Jefferson

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
Samuel Adams


This thread locked for a cooling down period.









 
96
<< 26  27  28   >>

log in

join