It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified FBI File Alleges an Israeli Intelligence Agent Worked at AIPAC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Declassified FBI File Alleges an Israeli Intelligence Agent Worked at AIPAC

www.reuters.com

An agent of the Israeli intelligence service worked on the staff of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) according to a newly declassified FBI file.

The secret FBI file was declassified and released to the Institute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy (IRmep) under a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request. IRmep sought the FBI files to file a third amicus brief urging Judge T.S. Ellis not to dismiss charges against two AIPAC staffers under the
1917 Espionage Act. The
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.irmep.org

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Has anyone else heard about this?
First time I heard about it!

Mossad agents are all over the place, so it's not that hard to believe. And if a mossad agent is working for AIPAC what are the chances that other aipac members don't already know about it. I mean it is aipac right?

According to the newly released IRmep book "Spy Trade: How Israel's Lobby
Undermines America's Economy," the 1984 and 2005 espionage incidents were not
isolated events. Using declassified documents, "Spy Trade" documents Israeli
covert actions against US military and industrial targets from the 1940s
through the present.

Why continue to allow it then?

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
ooops
MODS

plz move to other current events
sorry for the mistake, thought I was there

thx

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Come on, man. Of course there's Israeli agents in AIPAC, it says it in the name dumbo head! This couldn't possibly be news to anyone.

On top of that, there are Israeli agents all over the place. I mean, honestly, what can anyone do about it?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It seems that the whole world except America knows that Israeli interests reign supreme within America.

Plenty of you Americans are attributing the recent fort shooting to failures stemming from Political Correctness in not questioning suspicious actions by Muslims.

In reality when suspicious activities are by Israelis or Jews with 'interest' in Israel; it's beyond PC, there is a real and strong cultural cringe against even using the word 'Jew'; and in speaking against Israel, your politicians are just downright scared.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoneyid
It seems that the whole world except America knows that Israeli interests reign supreme within America.

Plenty of you Americans are attributing the recent fort shooting to failures stemming from Political Correctness in not questioning suspicious actions by Muslims.

In reality when suspicious activities are by Israelis or Jews with 'interest' in Israel; it's beyond PC, there is a real and strong cultural cringe against even using the word 'Jew'; and in speaking against Israel, your politicians are just downright scared.

OMG that was SO VERY WELL SAID!!!

Honestly, I wish I could applause you for that!

What you said is not derogatory in any way shape or form
it is not a question of anti-semitism as some may label it, but a question of sovereignty.

And what you said is so true, so very very true.

I think the other reason why people won't say such a thing is because of the relationship between the old and the new testament.

But Very Well Said!

new topics

top topics

join